Status: I really like writing this story... Please comment and subscribe!

If I'm Louder, Would You See Me?

Niall To The Rescue

I knocked on the door of Seth's house, and he opened the door with a weird smile on his face. I knew instantly that I am going to be in loads of pain when I leave here.

"I have until 5," I lied.

"Good, because I work at 5:30," he said as I walked in. I went straight for his bedroom and we started to make out. He undressed me and himself and then started to rape me. I have become emotionless.

***After he was done***

"I think we should break up," I said.

"I agree. While you're gone, I can fuck any other girl. When you come back you are all mine, though. That is unless I have a girlfriend," he said. I'm staying away for a long time then.

"Okay," I said.

"You can't date," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You date and I will find you and kill you," he growled.

"So, you can have a girlfriend and I can't have a boyfriend?" I asked getting pissed off.

"That is how it works," he said. I glared, and he backhanded me across the face. I fell to the ground holding my face. He then kicked me in the stomach a couple times and decided to rape me until he had to leave for work. All the while he kept punching me and beating me. I soon passed out from all the pain I was in.

***Niall's point of view***

"What's wrong, man?" Louis asked.

"I can't help but not worry about Brielle. What time was she supposed to be back?" I asked.

"She was supposed to be back at 6," Andrea said. I looked at the clock, it is 6:30.

"I think there is something wrong," I said.

"Why are you such a worry wart?" Zayn asked.

"Actually, he is right. She is normally home when, or before she says she will be. We better go and check up on her," Leighton said. I was ready to do anything.

"Where does her boyfriend live?" I asked.

"Follow me," is all Leighton said, before walking down the street. Wait, he lives nearby? We soon arrived at a house about seven houses away. Leighton knocked on the door. We waited and there was no answer. She then started looking around the yard.

"He left," she stated.

"Well, is Brie here?" I asked. I was really worried now.

"I know where the hidden key is, Brie told me, just in case," she said grabbing the key and unlocking the door. We all split up and started searching the house. I went upstairs with Liam. Zayn and Leighton went out back, and Harry and Louis looked around the main level.

"Brie?" I asked, me strong Irish accent flowing through.

"Niall, I found her," Liam breathed out. I went into the room Liam was in and saw Brie on the floor naked and in a comma like state.

"Liam, phone the ambulance," I said, before grabbing a blanket and covering her up with it. I noticed bruises all over her body, some fresh and some not so fresh. Everybody was soon in the room and I couldn't hold back me tears any longer. I never want to see anybody in this kind of pain.

"Niall," Liam said, wrapping his arm around me. Always the calm one, Daddy Direction.

"This is too much," I said crying. I soon calmed down when the ambulance crew showed up. We were on the way to the hospital to see what else is wrong with her. I hope nothing else, because she needs to get away from this bloody git.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another chapter!
I'm glad you all enjoy it!
Seth is a bad guy and really needs to go to jail for what he is doing to Brielle. Who agrees?
Anywho, comment, subscribe, and recommend!
-Hailey