Status: I really like writing this story... Please comment and subscribe!

If I'm Louder, Would You See Me?

I Will Get My Revenge

***Niall***

We found videos of him raping and beating Brielle, along with other girls. Each video had a date on them. It was like he started it when he knew they were coming over and he got pleasure out of watching what he does to innocent woman.

I, meself, am disgusted with this man. He needs to burn in hell.

I along with Louis, Zayn, and Liam were sent back to the house, to wait while they are hoping for the best with Brielle. I didn't want to leave, but I did what I was told.

If anything happens to her, that man will pay, I will be sure of it.

The cops had went to his work and taken him away to jail. His trial is soon and I can't wait for justice to be given.

I then got a text from Harry. "She woke up." Is what all it said, brightening up my day.

***Brielle***

I woke up in the hospital. I felt as though I was hit by a truck, but I knew what had really happened to me.

"Brie," my mom breathed out.

"Mom," I said trying to smile at her.

"Why didn't you tell anybody that he beats and rapes you?" she asked. I looked away, ashamed.

"He threatened to kill me," I said.

"He is going to jail for a very long time," Leighton said walking into the room.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, he had videos of everything," Harry said, right behind her.

"Yes, and you don't even have to go to court for it, but you should probably go anyway," Mom said.

"I will, he deserves jail, if not worse," I said. Just then the doctor came in.

"I see you have woken up, Brielle," he said.

"Yes, Doc, I am," I said.

"Well, Brielle, you are fine and so is the baby," he said. I burst into tears. He impregnated me?

"You didn't know," the doctor said.

"I was raped, repeatedly," I yelled out.

"Yes, I was told, but I thought you had to know, since you are four months along," he said. Four months?

"Of course I didn't know," I said. The doctor left the room. I guess I will have to go to court to bring this guy down. He has no right to do this to me. I will get my revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this story has taken a scary turn, but it will only get better from here on. I, for some odd reason, had this wierd idea about her being raped and beaten and impregnated. I don't plan on having anything like this happen again in this story.
-Hailey
P.S. please comment, subscribe, and recommend!