Status: I really like writing this story... Please comment and subscribe!

If I'm Louder, Would You See Me?

I Like the Way it Feels

*****A couple weeks later*****

***Niall***

I'm in love. I have fallen in love with Harry's sister. Me heart soars whenever I see her. Me mind never stops thinking about her. She is the one for me.

I love her gorgeous blond hair and her blue eyes. Her belly is now starting to show with a baby bump. I may be abstinent, but she was raped and that changes everything. She will be a great mom, yes she told me she wanted to keep the child, and I completely support her.

"You love her?" Harry asked, pulling me from me thoughts. I looked at him; he had caught me staring at her.

"I think I do," I said, blushing.

"I can tell she likes you too. Don't blow it. She is very fragile," he said.

"I won't hurt her. I can't speak for some of our fans, but I will always be there for her," I said still staring at the beautiful girl that consumes all me thoughts.

"I know the fans may be horrid, but they also may be understanding and accepting," Harry said. I hope they understand the situation.

"Hopefully they will be," I said, hoping and praying for the sake of Brielle.

***Brielle***

"Niall?" I asked, from my spot on the couch.

"Yes, love?" he asked. It made me smile. I love when he calls me that.

"Want to go with me to the trial?" I asked. The trial is tomorrow, and I know that Seth will be put in jail for a really long time.

"I will be there to support you through the entire thing," he said. I smiled, what a sweetheart.

"All of you can come, if you would like," I added knowing that they probably would want to. I don't really know much about Zayn, Louis, and Liam, but I do hope to get to know them, especially if Niall and I are going to be a couple, and Harry being my step-brother and all.

"I'm going to be there," Harry said. I knew that, he has stepped up to act as the bigger little brother to me.

"I will be there too," Zayn said. I knew he would, he and Leigh have been getting really close lately too. He seems to keep her calm and not so obnoxious. It is weird, but I'm glad that he can do that for her.

"I knew you would, Zaynie," I said, using a nickname that popped into my head.

"Yeah, I'll go," Liam said.

"I don't want to be the only one here," Louis said. Everybody laughed.

"Does that mean you're going too?" I asked.

"Of course it does," he said, walking toward me. He then proceeded to rub my belly. Louis tends to do this sort of thing randomly, ever since I've started to show. I have never really thought of asking him about it, but now I think I will.

"Why do you do that?" Niall asked, beating me to it.

"I like to feel what it feels like from the outside," he said creepily. Everybody stared at him.

"Hey, Sherlock, you don't remember what it felt like on the inside either," Leigh said, her voice swarming with sarcasm.

"Just let me touch the stomach," he said, rubbing my small belly.

"Louis," I said.

"Yes, Elle?" he asked, still rubbing my belly.

"That would be enough for right now," I said. He stopped and looked a little hurt.

"You can rub it later," I said. He instantly brightened up and started skipping away. What a silly guy, and he is the oldest out of all the boys. That is odd.

"Brie, you should take a seat and relax," Niall said, patting the spot next to him. I sat down and cuddled into his side. His hand went to my stomach where he let it sit. I smiled.

"Why does he get to touch the baby?" Louis asked, making everybody laugh. I smiled and cuddled with Niall, watching the movie that Liam had insisted on watching.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter! Tell me what you think about it!
-Hailey