Status: Something new, tell me if you like it!

Marvelous

01

"Watch it," Catherine seethed feeling the sting of pulled skin. The boy behind her was either too drunk or too inexperienced to properly take her dress off, she was voting on the latter. Catherine could feel his shaky hands rattling the zipper threaded to the orange fabric of her dress. If he continued in this manner he would be buying her a new dress. It took him several deep breaths before he regained some composure and managed successfully to unzip the cloth, enjoying the wiggle of Catherine's hips as she shimmed out of the cloth.

The burning lust torched his body as he watched her step out of her heels. Grabbing her arm he turned her in his direction, placing a sloppy, open mouthed kiss on her lips. His eyes were shut tight as his hand snaked around to the back of her neck; the other pulled her pelvis closer to his aching appendage.

To be completely honest, she hadn't a clue what this man's name was and she really didn't mind. His bedside manner was reeking of what she was positive was very low experience and his kisses tasted like bravado only alcohol could give. He was attractive, of course, she never brought a man home who wasn't. With his nice jawline and sandy blonde hair, he could find a girl easy, but he wasn't worth a her call back. He was just a play thing for the night.

Catherine's fingers skillfully glided down the front of his silk button up, leaving a trail of skin where she passed. She rested her fingertips on his clavicle and lightly brushed down the exposed skin to his abdomen. Replacing his hands on her hips the feverish kiss broke, taking her opportunity she slipped her nimble fingers to the buckle of the brown suede belt. She pulled released the belt of duty with a precise ease, taking note of the clicking of metal falling in time with the panting escaping his mouth. He ungracefully kicked himself out of his boxers before looking down at Catherine, hot lust in his eyes.

Killing the break, he crashed his lips back down to her's. She wasn't sure if he noticed she was unresponsive to his kisses, but the way his lips moved she would bet he was blissfully unaware. Sliding her hands up his mediocre biceps she grasped both sides of his expensive shirt and pushed it gracefully to the floor. His kiss became harder and more persistent, but all the same too weak for her really to care

Growing tired of standing in front of her bed she swiftly turned them and pushed him down on the mattress. An inner tisk echoing in her mind at her ability to. He smiled wide as she straddled him, running his hands up her sides. She rolled her eyes before noticing his loafers on her Burberry jacket.

As expected he rolled them over in an attempt to gain some control. What she was guessing he picked up in a porno he started placing kisses down her neck and to the strap of her bra. He hooked a finger around the strap and pulled it a little lower down before continuing with the poorly placed kisses.

Catherine was starting to question why she was even going through with this as he had proven he was a drunk virgin. Although he had fought the good fight he had yet to turn her on by a sliver. Just as she was about to open her mouth to ask him to stop he lifted himself from over top her and crouched in front of his discarded pants. Fishing around in his pocket he soon pulled a small foil packet.

Holding it between his pointer and middle fingers he crawled back on top of her, bracing himself with one hand as he attempted to open the condom with his teeth. However, before he was able to rip open the foil, Catherine caught sight of familiar, shiny logo.

Stark Industries.

Balling her fists in the sheets she turned her attention from the packet to the struggling man above her.

"Get out," She hissed, thrusting her left hand to point to the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not so sure about how this first chapter is written, let me now what you think.

-Lindsey <3

Catherine's outfit