Status: Read, comment and reccomend

My True Love

Falling for Harry

It's the first day of college and I am very excited, my best friend violet has been going here for 3 months and I havn't talked to her sence she left to Juillard Preforming Arts In September. I run through a very simple hall way up the stairs and to the right of the hall I see the dorm number 301 I run really fast drop my bags in the hall way and run to her and I Smash her cup of coffee and fall on the floor. " Jenna, Very Interesting entrence, now come give me some hugs!" I jump up and and give her a squeeze and she hugs me so tightly I feel like I am in the arms of a boa constrictor. " Want to order some chinese?" she said quickly " Yeah, I could use some food." I look around my dorm and it's very large I started to unpack but I got bored so i decied to look around leave Violet a note while she was screaming at the chinese man because she could not understand what he was saying. I laughed and skipped down the hall and down the stairs and walk around through billions of dorms.Suddenly I came apon a starbucks I ran in quickley while looking to my side, Then SMACK! I ran into someone. " Ohhh man I'm very sorry!" I bend down and help him with his things and as i looked up into his eyes I relized who it was, at the same time I got hit by cupid.

It was Harry Styles from One Direction! I asked out of the blue. " Your Harry right?" I stuttered. " Yes I am" Then Violet Runs behind me and say's " JENNA! there you are i have been looking everywhere!!, oh I see you've meet Harry." she said in shock. " Yeah" I said in akward silence. " Jenna, why don't you wait out side I'll be write there. I stood outside starbucks for about a second. "Jenna, We are going on a date to Magic Mountian Tomorrow, with Harry and Niall." she said excitedly " Oh cool!! I can't wait are you and Niall you know..... together yet?" I asked. " I don't Know but I really like him and Harry is going to set us up." she said blushing " Oh, He probably likes you!" I replyed Positively. We walked down the hall and up the stairs and into out dorm and sat down and talked awhile about life then Violet Randomly said. " I think Harry Likes you and that's why he asked us to go with Niall and him to Magic Mountian." She said sounding devastated. " I like him, he's very cute and Violet He probably asked beacause he want's you and niall to Hook up." I repyed. " You Think?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Just Starting to Fall for Harry. Does Niall like Violet? we will see...