Status: Working on it. More to come!

Souls of the Departed

Chapter 1: Meet Sasuke Uchiha

To start off, my name is Sasuke Uchiha…

When I was only seven years old my parents were killed and I was left in the care of my older brother, Itachi. Despite being mentally scarred by the sudden death of my parents I lived a pretty normal life with my brother. We moved to New York, when I was eight and thus started our new life. When my brother turned eighteen he joined the army and left me to fend for myself. Needless to say I wasn't very happy that the only family I had left decided to dump me, a twelve year old boy at the time in the apartment we both lived in, but hey we all have our calling and considering the fact my brother and i hold unique and special skills it's only natural that he decided to pursue a better lifestyle and opportunity...or at least that's what I told myself to try and make myself feel better when I was a kid…

Since he left I was stuck fending for myself while at the same time remaining in school to try and make sure I didn't become a dumbass like the people who always jumped me when I was heading home. I know what you're thinking. Why not tell somebody? The answer is simple…because I had no one to tell because if I did it would mean I would have to tell a teacher and if I told a teacher they would call my apartment and thus discover no one lives there except me and then dump me in some foster home, so what did I do?...

That's right…I made that exact dumb mistake and was lucky enough to be dumped in a shitty foster home, where it was nothing but shouting, hitting and other craziness. Day after day it was the same thing. I was always teased and made fun and let's not forget the constant beatings. Until of course I got tired of it and all hell broke loose when I fought back and beat the living daylights out of my foster mother and father. Weird right…a twelve year old managing to take down a fully grown man and woman. Well there's an answer for that too. My brother and I have abilities, unlike most people. Our speed is unlike anyone else's as well as strength, not to mention we can control fire and a nifty little trick we can use with our eyes only called the Sharinggan…

But Sasuke, if you could do all that why didn't you beat up those kids that always harassed you when you were heading home from school? Cause I didn't want to fucking kill them that's why…

Of course my foster parents didn't bother me again after that and I lived an all right life, until the next year when I turned thirteen and a jerk by the name of Orochimaru gave me another skill called the curse mark, which had some crazy results, but I learned to control them anyway…

After that once again life somewhat fell into place for me. When I turned eighteen I as offered a position on a Special Forces team within the army called the Akatsuki and gladly took it. Turned out the team consisted of people just like me, which included Naruto Uzumaki, Gaara Sabuka, Shikamaru Nara, Sakura Haruno and my older brother Itachi Uchiha, who turned out to be the leader of this group. I'm sure you can imagine the shock he, as well as the rest of the team had when I landed a punch directly into his face the first day I saw him. Sure there was an issue and I had to talk to some higher ups about what the hell happened, but after that everything went smoothly. My team became my family; all of us saw each other as family. When we went on missions no one was ever left behind, we fought together as a team and was ready to go down a team. Everything seemed to be falling in place finally, despite what I did for a living till the next year when I as nineteen…

One day on a mission we all were on, we discovered it as an ambush. We all got trapped in the building and struggled to get out for a whole 10 minutes before the place was blown to hell and killed everyone almost instantly…except for me. When I came to I was handcuffed to the hospital bed, was told my entire team was killed and then interrogated for 3 hours till they decided they had nothing on me and left. Everyone I considered family was killed and i was left alone once again and that hit home for me…

The next day I was admitted into a psychiatric hospital because I was caught talking to myself, or having an episode as they called it and shortly after was diagnosed with Schizophrenia…

Truth be told, they were right…there wasn't anyone else in the room and yes I was talking to myself and was acting very strangely but it wasn't because I had a mental disorder like they claimed, but because I now shared my body with the five spirits of the people I lost that day, and always have even when I was released from the Asylum only a few months later. This is the life I now lead, and darkest secret I hold…

Because who would ever believe that I'm posessed by five different people I used to know in my life?...
♠ ♠ ♠
Like to hear what you guys think. Please excuse any misspellings and typos.