Status: in progress

A Night at Nandos

Chapter 4

I drove to the address he gave me, but i was still quite nervous. I was tempted to turn around and go back, as i looked at the large flat building.

I mustered up all the courage i could, and briskly got out of the car.

I shot off a quick text to Niall:

'How do i get to your flat?'

He quickly responded less than a minute later:

'I'll come down to the bottom, just wait for me.'

As I walked in to the center of the lobby area, i looked around in amazement. It was so pretty.

The whole bottom level was silver&gray, glass, and other reflective materials.

Too busy gazing around in awe, i didn't notice someone walking up behind me.

"Excuse me, m'am. Are you a resident, or looking to rent here?" I turned around to see who i guess to be the manager of this place. It was a snotty lady who looked relatively young, and i'd say she was pretty if she didn't look like such a bitch.

What was i supposed to say? "Uh no, but my friend lives here. He invited me."

"I apologize but you are not authorized to be here. This is for potential or current residents only, or you must be on the guest list." She gave me a snide little smirk.

Okay, i've had it with this chick. "What if i'm on the list? What then? I was clearly invited here by my friend Niall, and i just want to go see him." I was almost yelling at this point.

She gave a little laugh, "Niall Horan. You're friends with Niall Horan?" I gave a nod at her question,"You look like you crawled out of a dumpster; you expect me to believe someone as ugly and trashy looking at you is friends with Niall Horan? You fan girls are pathetic. Especially the poor and useless ones like you. Take your filthy, stalker, self somewhere else."

Feeling tears roll down my cheek, i sniffled. I was wearing someone old blue jean shorts, and a gray fitted t-shirt; i didn't think i looked THAT ratty. Embarrassing as that was, i've never been called ugly; so that really stung.

Maybe no one had the heart to tell me? I felt another tear roll down my cheek.

"Awh, she's crying. Did you just realize how pathetic you look?" She snarkily bantered, "Or was it how much you just HATE your life..?" Laughing she continued, "Actually, i don't really care what it was. Just take your soppy, messy self, and go home; little girl."

I was slowly backing out the door, when i felt a booming voice stop me.

"Thats enough!" i turned my head to see Niall walking out from behind the elevators.

Has he been here the whole time? God, thats so embarrassing. He listened to me get told how pathetic i was? My cheeks were turning red.

"How dare you? How fucking dare of you. Did you honestly think you could talk that way to a friend of mine just because she was a girl?" He said venomously.

She stuttered, "I thought-"

Niall interrupted her, "Listen: I don't give a fuck WHAT you thought. You shouldn't talk that way to anybody, ESPECIALLY if you thought they were a fan. We love our fans, but she's not a fan. She's my friend, who you have reduced to tears. I'll be notifying your boss of this. Learn your place, you're a desk clerk. She's more important than you, just being a guest."

He grabbed my arm, and dragged me in the opposite direction of the doors.

Once we got in the elevator, he pulled me to his chest and smothered me in a hug.

"I'm so sorry." He apologized.

I sniffled, "i knew coming was a bad idea." i said in a whispery voice.. I guess he heard me though.

"no it wasn't! Just because of a stupid desk clerk? Who i would inform you was only jealous. She's had the hots for me since i moved in." He gave a little wink at that, and continued, " Besides, Why would coming have been a bad idea?"

I sighed, "Thats the problem. She was right. You're obviously very wealthy, and well known among who i've talked to. I'm just a poor girl, who you're letting mooch off you. It's not fair. I don't even know what you think i have to offer, i'm not even pretty. She was completely right. So if you'll let me leave, i won't continue to bother you."

He gave me the most bewildered look i've ever seen, "You honestly believe that?" He gave a dry, humorless laugh. "You're probably one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen, and on top of that you're an extremely hard worker. I have loads of respect for you, and you look like a lovely girl. You can't let one jealous girl tell you who you are. She doesn't even know your name, and you let her judge you? Come on you're smarter than that; to even believe a word she said. Will you do the honor of hanging out with me now?" He smiled.

"Okay." I resigned with a hint of a smile on my face.

His face got real close to mine, "You should smile more its beautiful."

"Th..Thanks." I stuttered out.

His face was getting closer and closer, but i was too lost in the seas of blue he has for eyes.

They were so mesmerizing. He had such a beautiful face.

I was thinking about how lovely he was, until i felt a pair of warm, sweet lips against mine.

I tensed up, but quickly melted into his touch.

His lips tasted kind of tangy and sweet, but it was such a warm kiss.

I felt his tongue press against my bottom lip, and i quickly opened my mouth for him.

It was a hot, feverish kiss, but it was romantic. It was not very lusty.. more loving.

Feeling his tongue run all over the inside of my mouth, i pushed my own tongue out to wrestle with his. He slid his hands to my lower back, drawing me closer to him; I locked my arms around his neck.

We were probably as close as humanly possible, until the elevator doors opened and a voice interrupted.

"What the hell Niall? You've been holding up this elevator to snog a bird? Get a room.. Jeez, i'm laying down the law now, boys."

We broke apart and came face to face with four boys. The one who was speaking was in the center with side swept hair, and looked like model.

Hell, they all looked like models.. This might sound bias, but i do think Niall was the best looking.

"Oh how rude of me, Let me introduce myself.. I am Louis Tomlinson, and this is the rest of One Direction."

"Whose One Direction?" I asked.

Which, i found probably wasn't a good idea.

I got a 'bitch please' look from Louis, before he yanked me from Nialls grip out of the elevator.

He proceeded to drag me to a door to a flat, where were we going?

"Time to educate you, dear." Louis told me with a sarcastic smile in place.

Sassy.

I think Louis and I were going to be very good friends.

"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay comment what you guys think so far, i'm not sure if you guys actually like this story or not.