Status: in progress

A Night at Nandos

Chapter 9

I woke up in the morning feel warm and comfortable. Snuggling my head further into the soft pillows, i felt an arm tighten around me.

Oh.. I turned around on the bed to make sure i wasn't dreaming.

Nope, there was indeed a sleeping Niall with his arms wrapped securely around me; my legs were tangled with his, and there was no possible way for me to move with out waking him up.

And God, did i need to pee!

"Niall, baby.." i cooed in a soft voice, the way my mother used to wake me in the morning.

I moved the fringe from his eyes with my fingertipes, "Niall.. wake up.."

He started to mutter incoherently.. That was a good sign, i guess.

"Niall...?" i asked softly again.

He grumbled out sleepily, "yes, love?"

"I need to get up..." he jolted his eyes open.

Instinctively, his arms tightened around me; it made it even more impossible for me to move.

"no." he replied defiantly, closing his eyes again.

"I have to pee..."

He sighed, unraveling his arms and legs from mine. I felt cold with out him.

Quickly scampering to the bathroom and doing buisness as fast as possible; i ran out of the bathroom and jumped on the bed, landing on Niall.

That definitely earned an, "oomf," from Niall.

I snuggled back into his arms, and he placed a warm kiss on my forehead..

"You're so certainly cuddly this morning, ey?" he smiled, further tangling our bodies.

Snuggling further into his arms, i replied, "You're just so warm, and comfortable.."

Laughing we closed our eyes and drifted back to sleep.

---------------

Both of our eyes slowly opened, as someone was knocking on the door.

"Come in.." i muttered loud enough to be heard.

The door swung open to reveal Louis and an unknown female. She was gorgeous, and naturally so.. Her and Louis were holding hands. This was his girlfriend, i'm guessing.

"What do you want Lou?" Niall asked irritably.

I tightened my arms around his waist, and his face instantly relaxed a bit.

"Eleanor and I were going to see if you two wanted to go to the beach?" He grinned, and swung him and who i presume to be Eleanor's hands.

Looking up at Niall, i replied for us. "Sure, just go away."

"Fine, i see how it is 'love birds'.." Louis stuck in nose up, "You guys sicken me." He dragged Eleanor out the door, and she threw me a smile on the way out.

"She seems lovely, even though she didn't talk much." I told him.

"Yeah," Niall sighed, "she's great, but i just wanna stay and cuddle with you all day.." he gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Louis is right, you do sicken me!" I laughed, while he fake pouted at me. "We could cuddle on the beach.. while i'm in a swimsuit..." I winked on the end, just playing with him.. Though his whole face perked up.

"Okay, lets get ready, then!" He jumped out of the bed, "Hurry up, times a ticking!"

I just laughed at his immaturity, and got out of the bed.

"Can i pick out your swimsuit??" Niall asked like a little boy.

Pretending to think about it, i answered, "No."

He continued to give me the face, "No! you're going to pick something i won't even be able to swim in.."

"but.. we won't be swimming anyway.." he winked pervertedly.

"If i let you pick my swimsuit out, will you shut up? you horn dog." i sighed over dramatically.

"Yes." he nodded furiously with a grin adorning his face.

Okay, he is too adorable.. He makes me lose all will power to refuse him.

I didn't think he was serious about picking it, though.

"fine. you can pick..." what have i gotten myself into?

Luckily no bathing suit i owned is too bad!
♠ ♠ ♠
haha tell me what you guys think, i want to see what you guys like and don't like! :) <3 xx