Bones to Dust

Frank Iero grew up in the rough part of town, a mother who was never really around and an alcoholic father. He was strived to be the better kind of kid in a roughed up town. Going through the motions of being bullied throughout his high school life. Always the lesser in everyone’s view. Life hadn’t treated him well for his struggles though. He needed money, and he needed it fast. A friend, or so thought, can help. “Just rob the bank with us” he said “Nothing bad will happen” he said. Well, everything bad did happen. Ten innocent people killed, and two police officers, and who’s to blame? Frank Iero.

Gerard Way, a man that nobody messes with in jail. A man with a past that everyone fears. A cold blooded killer that doesn’t care how many people get slaughtered, or just how many people see. Part of gang called the Legion, he was one of the best. Taking a major sacrifice and a huge risk to help his fallen brother. Gerard got caught in the act, not fighting the whole way off into his cell. He’s locked up for life.

Now he’s met this man, barely a man. Someone who has never done wrong in his life before, a man with many tattoos. A scorpion tattoo, that means more than anyone had ever known. A brother a blood, who deserves revenge. Sending everyone away…Ashes to Ashes, Bones to Dust, and We All Fall Down.

As usual I own NOTHING. This is a jail fic, but I don’t know a whole lot of the jail system, so yeah…I still own Nothing, but a few characters and most of the plot is mine (few friends joined in)