Bones to Dust

To Come

“How is it someone that innocent, manage to kill off that many people? I am greatly impressed.” I still had blood dripping down off my hair. My clothes were tattered, weren’t even mine but the clothes I managed to pick off one of the security guards I killed. I had a sick smirk painted on my face, the rush from my kill spree still racing through my blood. I was ready to become one of them. I was done being pushed around, and I was willing to kill whoever I had to, to get in.

“What can I say? He’s rubbed off on me. I’m willing to make this my final sacrifice. I want to join the brotherhood.” The Legion was a strong gang. Not even a gang but a tribe of people. They spread like wildfire over in Europe and most of Russia, surpassing any Mafia or well known gang. They had tabs in on some of the gangs here in the US. Favorite and most known being The Latin Kings, a very strong point for getting this power over here. I was ready to join them now though.

A few years ago, when I was first arrested for multiple murders and even a few rapes that I didn’t commit; I felt sick being around so many people like that. Gang members, rapists, thugs, and just ill minded people in my opinion. I was shoved into a cell with a man who didn’t talk much to me, but everyone seemed to fear him. It wasn’t until I saw a tattoo on his calf that I knew who he was. A warrior for The Legion. The bloody handprint tattoo, that meant you were a certified brother or sister to them. The groups he’d talk to mostly consisted of other Legion members or Latin Kings. I feared him; I knew what he was capable of. Everyone knew what they were capable of doing with their bare hands.

But now I was going to become one of them. Ieremiya –their current chief leader of the whole Legion- stood before me, studding my body. The one thing I feared was I would be rejected or degraded for only being 5’4”. “You think you can be one of us? Keep up with our streaks; hunt the others like the animals they are? That you can take this knife to a child’s throat?”

I stood tall, holding my head high. “I’ll bathe in their blood my Lord. God knows what I’ve been through; this is the life I choose.” Ieremiya smiled at my response, nodding at the others. After this, my life would forever change. I would no longer be known as the ‘jail house faggot’. All those assholes from high school would fear me. They’d be on their knees begging me to spare them.

I’ll bathe in their blood, for I am the Enemy.