Status: Updated Once A Week

We Will Never Be the Same

'Hey! I missed you'

Josh called me briefly, we couldn't talk for much because he had to do an interview for a magazine and I needed some sleep before I went to work.
The next morning, I woke up feeling a bit unsure. I was sad that Josh wasn't around but there's something about being alone that made me feel at peace.

Work was going to get a whole lot harder. Arabella held a meeting and told us all she was looking for a small boutique, at first the idea really excited me but when she assigned me to go look for available shop spaces, I began to feel stressed out. I wasn't getting any help with it, which made sense I guess, she assigned everyone else different jobs.
I didn't know where to start, so I walked back to my office and started looking available spaces upon my computer. My job would have been a whole lot easier, if Arabella hadn't given me a list of requirements. She didn't want a shop in a crappy part of town, she didn't want it to be too big nor too small. She didn't want it to be next to any other clothing boutiques, which was absurd. I just wanted to go back home and crawl into bed.
At the end of the day, I had tracked down 4 possible spaces. They all met Arabella's requirements but I still had to go check them out and see if they were right.

I was so wrapped up in work that I forgot that I promised Amanda I would come over. I leaned back in my office chair, sighing. It wasn't long before Amanda gave me call saying she was waiting outside for me. I packed all my things and said bye to everyone before heading out.
I got into the car quickly, "Hey." I greeted her.

"Hey! I missed you!" She laughed while starting the car back up.

"I missed you too, sissy."

"You're going to have to tell me all about your trip! I made dinner, some pot roast." I looked over at her, smiling a little. She was so bubbly.
Brad was a nice guy, but I had never gotten around to get to know him, so I wasn't very comfortable around him. He was never around much.

"Eden, hi." He smiled, stretching out his arms, I walked into them, giving him a firm hug.

"Ok, come on! Dinner is ready!" Amanda yelled from the other room. I took seat at the dining room table, playing around with my fork and knife.

"Alright," Amanda clapped her hands together, "Tell me about your trip," She pushed the bowl of mashed potatoes over to me, I grabbed my spoon and scooped some out onto my plate. I couldn't tell her about Josh's and I fight. I also didn't want to tell her how I got really drunk the first night.

"It was so fun! The beach was so pretty, I went everyday and just laid there and relaxed. We did some sight seeing. Umm," I trailed off, " I got lost for a bit. But other than that, it was a great time, I'm glad Josh and I had some time alone before he went touring."

She nodded, "Aw, that's so cute! When did he leave?"

"Yesterday." I replied. It had only been a day, I had two more long months to go. I figured I would be quite busy with work, so maybe just maybe I wouldn't be so hung up over Josh.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a crappy chapter, so I'm sorry :C
AND I GOT TICKETS TO THE SPRING FEVER TOUR, WOO I'VE ONLY EVER MET YMAS, SO THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME SEEING THEM LIVE.