Status: Updated Once A Week

We Will Never Be the Same

'I think I'm still drunk'

"I feel like crap." I mumbled as I laid my head on Josh's shoulder.

"Well, that's what happens when you challenge me at drinking." Dan winked at me from across the room. I seriously didn't remember half of last night.It had been my third day out on tour with Josh, and it sorta sucked because I knew I had to be leaving soon.

"I think I'm still drunk." I groaned. Josh wrapped an arm around my shoulder and hugged me into his side.

"Well, let's go find some food, maybe it will sober you up?" Josh said, grabbing my hand and leading me out.

"So, there's a burger place, some Italian food-" I pulled away from him and ran back onto the bus, with my hand over my mouth. I slammed the bathroom door and threw up, which was probably all the alcohol that I had consumed the night before. Ugh. I couldn't even recover in peace, Dan barged in and pushed me away. I crawled out of the bathroom and closed the door for him. Chris emerged from his bunk, with a raised eyebrow,

"Were you guys in there throwing up together?"

"Not really." I shrugged. Josh came looking for me but I wasn't in the mood to go anywhere and I wasn't very hungry. Everyone else went out to eat but Dan and I stayed behind.

"What happened to 'I don't throw up, I know how to handle my alcohol.'" I teased Dan. He rolled his eyes dramatically before letting out a laugh, "Maybe I went too hard." Dan and I were watching some tv when my phone started to go off. I reached for it lazily, and answered slowly, "Hello?"

' Eden! I need you to come back, and I feel so terrible that I'm calling you because I told you, you had a couple days off but one of the girls isn't cutting it and I can't be at the shop and the office all at once!

"Okay, okay. It's fine." I was totally lying, I was so hungover, the last thing I wanted to do was hop on the train and go back to work. Eden thanked me and soon after I hung up. Dan gave me a sad look when he saw me getting my bags.

"Gotta go, huh?"

"Yeah." I sighed. I sat down and dialed Josh's number, he didn't pick up so I resorted to calling everyone else who also didn't pick up.

"They probably don't have any reception." Dan chimed in.

"Well, I've got to go! I'll leave a message but if he doesn't get it tell him I'm sorry I had to leave." I said quickly before grabbing my bags and heading out, I jumped into the taxi and got to the train station in no time.

My phone started to ring once again and I figured it was Arabella but it was actually Josh.

"Hey! Sorry, I called a bunch of times and left messages but I'm assuming you didn't get any of it? "

"Yeah," He sounded bummed and I felt a bit bad, "I love you, and I wish you didn't have to leave."

"I wish I could have stayed, too. But you only have a month left of tour, so you'll be home soon! I have to go buy my ticket so I'll call you later? I love you."

"Alright, love."

Oh, my lord. Going straight to work was such a buzzkill! It wasn't helping that I had so much to deal with, to my surprise the shop was all set up nicely, Arabella wanted to open it tomorrow but there was some issue with the accounting. I didn't know anything about accounting so I was a bit lost. There was so much to keep up with and so much to set up, it also didn't help that I wasn't very good at math. I stayed at the shop even after everyone else had left, it was very well after midnight when I decided to give up.
You know what also sucked? I had to walk home. I think it was safe to say, that today was just not going my way.
♠ ♠ ♠
this short and quite uneventful, so sorry but I have a plan! I just need to stick some fillers in here for it to work.
So! I went to the spring fever tour on thursday and it was great! I got to meet Josh for a second time! c: And I was quite close when YMAS went on stage but sadly they only sang about 5 songs since they were the first band to play, but other than that it was great c:

thanks to everyone who commented!