Status: This is a sequel to "You're The Only One...Aren't You?" which is a HOMOSEXUAL EROTIC LOVE STORY. Don't read it if you don't like that, or Blood On The Dance Floor. Also read the description fully. 'Kay thanks.

Lost in the Tides

This is the sequel to "You're The Only One...Aren't You?" Woohoo~!! C: I'm happy I got the first story done finally . So now I get to write this one .

This is going to be from Garrett Ecstasy and Savannah Savage's view . Don't leave just yet ! I know you hate them from the past story , but this is their follow-up since they didn't get many P.O.V's in the other story . This is WHY they did what they did . If you don't know who Garrett Ecstasy is, there's a rundown below .

Garrett Ecstasy is the former screamer of BOTDF [Blood On The Dance Floor] . There are several rumors and/or postings of why he was kicked out of the band and/or left the band . I don't know which one is true , so I'm not going to say anything about it . I DON'T WANT ANY HATE ON GARRETT , which includes saying that Jayy is better than him . Also , his twin sister Alice and him are used as the cover for this story .
  1. Chapter 1: "Deep Within"
    This is after Jayy and Dahvie's honeymoon~
  2. Chapter 2: "Where's My Wonderland?"
    Trouble seemed to have brewed from the last chapter, but it seems it only gets worse.