Status: This is a sequel to "You're The Only One...Aren't You?" which is a HOMOSEXUAL EROTIC LOVE STORY. Don't read it if you don't like that, or Blood On The Dance Floor. Also read the description fully. 'Kay thanks.

Lost in the Tides

Chapter 1: "Deep Within"

Chapter 1: "Deep Within"
[Jayy's P.O.V]

I stared out the window, tears falling from my eyes. They made their way down my cheek until I felt Dahvie's thumb swipe them away softly. He took my face gently between his palms and lifted them, forcing me to look him in the eyes - I couldn't move much, but I smiled at him to let him know I was fine. "Jayy," he spoke, his voice a little tense, "I'm sorry if I hurt you, babe..." Dahvie pushed his knee between my legs and rested it on the edge of the bed. I nodded slowly, still weak from our first "adventure" together. My breathing had become faster, my heart pouding out of my chest, as I thought back to him throbbing inside of me. He leaned in and lightly pressed his lips to my own, bringing me back to the present - back to the safety of his warm arms, and our little separate world. "Dahvie," I whispered, another small smile crossing my lips, "it's okay, really. Just let me be the dominant one from now on." He only grinned at me and slid away, moving to sit next to me on the bed. He took my hand into his, pulling it to his face; Dahvie slowly pressed one finger at a time to his soft, full lips, all from my thumb to my pinkie. Then he kissed the center of my palm, his eyes locking on mine as he smiled. Slowly I turned and moved my legs behind him, laying down on the right side of the bed. Dahvie took the hint and crawled across the bed, stopping momentarily to lean down and kiss me as he moved over me, to my left side. He lifted my head gently to place his right arm underneath, replacing the pillow I had taken hostage. I felt his left arm lock around me protectively, and lovingly, as I started to drift off to sleep. My mind became clouded, my eyelids heavy, and my dream a memory.

"Jayy," I heard it moaned next to my right ear, feeling his shaft inside of me. Dahvie's member was throbbing as I felt him pull away, only to push into me deeper. My fingers locked around the edges of the blanket that I clung to, my left cheek was burried into the soft feather pillow. I squeezed my eyes shut, and tried to pull my arms back, only to find them tied to the bed posts above me. Dahvie had taken dominance for our first time, but left me feeling weak as well. "D-Dahvie," I moaned out as he gripped my hips a bit tighter, pulling me back to meet against the rhythm of his hips. I could feel his member slip deeper inside of me with each pull, his throbbing getting stronger; he then moaned out, and I bit my bottom lip, gasping, feeling absolute pleasure. I allowed a loud moan to escape my throat as he became a bit rougher with me, and kept my eyes closed tight. My hands released the blanket and snatched up the ties that held me, squeezing them until I felt my knuckles begin to ache. It had nearly been two hours - the second hour was when Dahvie took dominance, the first hour had been my turn - and finally I heard Dahvie moan out "Oh, G-God! Jayy," loudly. Tears stung my eyes from being weak, and pleasured, but I managed to grind against his shaft a few times before I felt his warm seed spill into me. I let out a gasp, followed by a soft moan. Dahvie pulled out of me slowly, both of our breathing heavy - my heart was trying to leap out of my chest. I rolled over onto my back after Dahvie untied my hands, and I opened my eyes to see him looking at me, worry causing his brow to furrow slightly. Very slowly, I sat up and moved to take a shower; about half an hour later, I returned to an empty room. I slipped the towel from my waist and slid into a fresh pair of boxers, then sat on the edge of the bed. Tears found their way to my eyes as I stared out the window, then felt Dahvie brush them away.

My eyes flashed open, trying to focus on the blurry green numbers that presented themselves on the alarm clock about a foot from my face. I shook the dream, more of a memory than that, from my mind as I removed Dahvie's arm from my side. I got up, rubbed my eyes as I sat on the edge of the bed, and read the numbers on the clock once more. It was 9:18am, I saw, as the numbers finally came into focus. Standing up, I pulled a pencil and a piece of paper from the drawer of the desk and scribbled something down. I left it for Dahvie to find on top of the desk, and stumbled out of the room, down the hall, and into the kitchen as quietly as I could. I grabbed the house phone and dialed Sally's number, biting my thumb nail as it rang. Sally picked up on the fourth ring, speaking sleepily, "Hello?" I grinned as she yawned, and said, "Hey there, Sleeping Beauty. I need you to do me a favor."

[Dahvie's P.O.V]

I rolled over and stared up at the ceiling for a few minutes, my arms underneath my head. I glanced over at the alarm clock and it read 11:50am. I took my right hand and rubbed my forehead a bit, then sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed. Usually I was a light sleeper, but last night had worn me out. I stood up and started to head for the door, when something caught my eye on the desk. I slid it off the desk and my eyes scanned over Jayy's writing;

"I dive into your soul, when I look into your eyes - I get lost again, and again. I'll search for you until the very end<3. I'll give you all my heart; you're my dearest friend, and our love? I will defend."

As I finished reading the lyrics he wrote down, I grinned and wandered out to the kitchen. Another note was on the fridge, and it read "pancakes inside". Rolling my eyes at Jayy's note, still grinning, I opened the fridge to find a plate loaded with pancakes, covered with plastic wrap. I pulled it out and set it on the counter to my left, closing the fridge. I moved to a cubboard next to the sink, grabbing a separate plate, and back to the other counter. I loaded two pancakes onto the new plate and stuck them into the microwave, heating them up for a minute. While I waited, I put the other plate back into the fridge and pulled the syrup out, along with a fork. It was August 16th, the day before Jayy's birthday, so where was he? The microwave went off and interrupted my thoughts. I took the plate out and walked to the table, setting it down and stabbing the fork into them. I grabbed the syrup, opened it, and practically drowned the pancakes to death. I ate slowly, spacing out through my brunch. As I finished, I placed the dishes in the sink and ran cool water to rinse off the leftover syrup. The phone rang and I walked over, picking it up and reading the caller ID - "private caller". My brow furrowed in confusion as I answered. "Hello?"

"Dahvie, I need your help right now," said a distant, yet familiar voice.
"Uhm," I said, blinking, "Who is this?"
"That's not important right now, just meet us at Andrew's place as soon as you hang up," their voice was rushed, as if in a hurry.
"Ahh...okay," I said, sounding like a question. I heard the familiar click and realized whoever it was hung up. I put the phone back on the receiver and quickly got ready. Since I hurried, it was about 15 minutes; I got in the car after locking up the house and headed to Andrew's house.

Almost half an hour later, I was at his place and about to knock on the door when it suddenly opened. My jaw dropped as I stood before Savannah, and she looked as though she had been crying. Instinctively, I looked around me for Garrett, then took a step away from her. Narrowing my eyes, I folded my arms over my chest and spoke in a harsh tone.

"What the fuck do you want," I hissed, through clentched teeth, at her as my eyes scanned her stance and facial expressions for any lies.
"It's about Jayy," she replied, her voice as soft as ever. She carried a worried tone that set me on edge, defensive and pissed off.
"What happened," I asked, my body tensing.
"He's injured. My brother doesn't know he's here yet - and before you ask, Garrett has been out of town, and Andrew called me to help Jayy."

I scanned over her carefully, but she was telling the truth. I nodded and moved to her, grabbing her arms and moving her gently to my right. I felt her tense and looked at her from the corner of my eye, and saw she was gazing at the wedding ring. She closed her mouth, her eyes finding mine - more tears welled up in her beautiful hazel eyes, then slipped down her cheeks. She reached up and caught my hand before I could wipe them away. Slowly she shook her head and wiped her cheeks with the long sleeve of her white knitted sweater - the same sweater I bought for her a month before we broke up. My head turned to see Sally standing there, one eyebrow arched at us. We pulled away from each other and I walked to Sally, my voice quiet but worried, "Is Jayy all right?" She nodded and led me to Andrew's bedroom, where Jayy lay on his bed almost motionless, besides his breathing. I made my way to his side, where I was pulled on top of him, my wrists held tight. I gasped in surprise and stared down at Jayy, his lips turning up in a grin and his eyes opening.

"Jayy," I mumbled, blinking a few times, "are you okay?"
"I'm fine, Dahvie. Just a little bruised. Got hit by a car," he said, grinning more. I looked at him in shock, my eyes trailing down his body and spotting the purplish blue bruises on his ribs. I slowly and gently got off of him, leaning down and kissing him. I heard a stifled sniffle and looked over to see Savannah peeking around Sally, who looked like she wanted to beat the shit out of her. I stood up and looked from Savannah to Jayy and back, confused as to what was going on. Savannah wiped her eyes wih one hand, holding something with her other. Fear raced through my veins, turning my blood ice cold as I thought back to my own injury, but she stepped out from behind Sally and I saw she held a box consumed in giftwrap.

"Jayy," she muttered, moving to him as she held out what appeared to be a present, "Garrett wanted me to give this to you. He said he never meant to cause so much drama and pain, and he--" she choked up a bit, then continued, "He...wishes the best for you both in life." Jayy arched his eyebrows a bit and took the small box, slowly opening it. I couldn't help it - I kept thinking it was a bomb, but as he opening it, he grinned. In the box there was a small photo album, and a pair of gold rings that had "Dahvie♥Jayy" engraved on the inside of them. My jaw dropped slightly, realizing they were real gold, as Jayy slipped the rings on both of our right hand ring fingers.

"By the way, Dahvie," Jayy said, sighing a bit, then his voice took a disappointed tone, "we were supposed to go to a really fancy restaurant tonight. Partly because I wanted to take you out, and partly to scare small children. But I don't know if I can go, being bruised up like this." His lips curved up into a slightly sheepish grin, and I shook my head as a smile crossed my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off , I know I said this sequel was going to be from Savannah & Garrett's P.O.V , but I couldn't leave you guys wondering where the Dahvie and Jayy smex was .

Okay . So , now that that's settled . . . This chapter was hand written on 5 notebook pages , front and back , because I didn't have computer access . .w. I hope you're all happy with this~ Also , sorry it's done differently from the other chapters , it's just that I wrote in on here first instead of posting it up on LiveJournal first . Hope you enjoyed the first chapter to this sequel !