Status: This is a sequel to "You're The Only One...Aren't You?" which is a HOMOSEXUAL EROTIC LOVE STORY. Don't read it if you don't like that, or Blood On The Dance Floor. Also read the description fully. 'Kay thanks.

Lost in the Tides

Chapter 2: "Where's My Wonderland?"

Chapter 2: "Where's My Wonderland?"
[Savannah's P.O.V - The same night after seeing Dahvie's ring]
**6:30PM**

I lay there on my bed with my eyes tightly closed, my face burried into the soft feather pillow. A familiar feeling racked my stomach, warping itself into my mind and heart. I'd never felt this cold before in my life - not even when Dahvie and I had broken up. My heart sank slowly with each staggered breath I took, trying to clear my mind; he couldn't have what was left of my shattered heart, not this time. That ring kept entering my thoughts, causing them to cloud with confusion, hatred, anger, envy, and depression. I didn't know what to do with myself without Dahvie around - he was keeping me from breaking down, tearing myself apart from the inside out...yet now he was no longer mine. No, not any more, because now he belongs to Jayy Von Monroe - or Jayy Von Vanity, I should say. "What an ugly name," I mumbled quietly, sitting myself up slowly on my bed. My eyes scanned across the dark splotches on the pillow where my tears had fallen, taking my makeup with them. I needed to talk with Garrett, badly, but he was out of town. I sat there for a few minutes, then I sighed and stood up, walking out of the open door frame and across the hall into my brother's room. I flicked on the light and allowed my eyes to fall on the phone that lay on the bed, which held a note attached to it. "That's weird," I said, my brows furrowing as I moved to the bed, picking up the cell phone. The note read "Call the number in the contacts". I flipped the phone open, wasting a minute or two as I tried to figure out how to work it, then found the only number in the contact list; when I called, I heard my brother's voice.

"Looks like you found the phone. Good. Make sure Andrew doesn't get ahold of it." I blinked a few times, replying with, "What do you mean by that?" He chuckled quietly. "Just trust me on this. Make sure Andrew doesn't know you have any contact with me. I'll tell you everything later, okay? Keep this our little secret. He's the one who sent me out of town, but for reasons I can't discuss right now. I love you little sis, stay strong, and hopefully I'll be back soon." The dial tone sounded in my ear, before I could ask any questions. What in the hell was going on? As I replayed his words in my mind, his voice seemed to hint at anxiety. Why didn't he want me telling Andrew that I talked to him, and what did he mean by Andrew was the one who sent him out of town? I felt my stomach churning and my blood went frozen, my heart rate jumping as I wondered if Garrett was in trouble. I needed to figure out what was going on between them, but I couldn't ask either of the boys - but then who else knew about this? I closed the phone and my hands fumbled, trying to catch it as it slipped from my grasp and landed on the bed. Running my hand through my long blonde hair, I leaned back against the wall, my eyes flicking to the right and landing on a picture frame on the nightstand. My eyes lingered as I saw the picture of Andrew holding Sally in his arms, grinning, and she looked as though she was laughing. Could he really be the one who sent him away? But what for...? What did he gain by Garrett being gone?

That's when I heard someone clear their throat, and instinctively I crumbled the note in my right hand by my side, my left hand dropping from my hair as I turned my head to see who was with me. In the door frame stood Andrew, leaning his right arm against it casually with his left hand rested in his front jean pocket. "Something the matter, Savannah," he asked, arching his eyebrows curiously. I shook my head slowly as my hand rubbed my forehead, "No, nothing's wrong. Let's go find Sally and play some video games," I suggested. His lips turned up in a grin as he nodded and moved from the door frame, waiting for me. I snatched the phone from the bed, thankful it hadn't caught his eye, and slipped it into my back pocket, along with the note. I pulled my long shirt down over it, then turned out the lights and walked out, past the living room and outside with Andrew following behind me. He had locked the door on his way out, which for some reason made me nervous, even though he'd done it a million times before. We got into his car and he backed out of the driveway, and started off toward his and Sally's house. My thoughts switched over to the phone call, tuning everything out, including Andrew singing along to the radio quietly. I trusted Andrew, up until that call - something was different between us now, and yet I couldn't let him find that out. Garrett had said to keep the call "our little secret", but how could I when he seemed so worried about Andrew not finding out? This game he was playing with my brother was dangerous, and somehow I had just been roped into everything; I was just another pawn in his plans, wasn't I? I needed to contact Garrett again, but "how and when" was the question?

[Garrett's P.O.V]
**6:15PM**

I wandered into the kitchen at the beach house I was staying at, and found myself raiding the refridgerator for something to eat and drink. I pulled out a cold can of Root Beer and sandwich makings. Minutes later, I was eating a turkey sandwich on the couch with my Root Beer sitting on the window sill, and watching TV. As nice as this place was, I hated it - I wanted to be back with Savannah, Andrew, and Sally. I wanted to be back with Jayy and Dahvie, even though I knew it wouldn't be happening again; I broke that trust that I formed again, and yet it wasn't even my fault this time. I guess in a way it was, since I agreed to do it, but money is money. I wasn't with Boys Talk Trash, or BOTDF any more. I wasn't doing anything with myself, and Savannah had been the one supporting me for about 6 months now, so when I got offered money I took the chance. I knew it meant risking any chance of forgiveness from Jayy and Dahvie, but I needed to live, and so did my sister; I didn't want her supporting me for any longer than she had to, even if it meant tearing apart the past I'd sealed shut and forgotten about. I finshed my sandwich and took the plate into the kitchen, rinsing it under cool water and setting it into the basin of the sink. Resting the palms of my hands on the edge of the counter, I leaned in a bit, my eyes scanning over the cloudless baby blue sky. Today was beautiful, and the perfect day to go surfing. I started to head outside around 6:35pm, when my cell phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw it was the phone I left on my bed. I hoped that it was my sister who found it, as I said, "Looks like you found the phone. Good. Make sure Andrew doesn't get ahold of it." Savannah's voice drifted through, and I nearly sighed with relief. We only talked for about 2 minutes until I hung up.

"I really need to get home soon," I mumbled to myself as I wandered outside, my feet leaving marks in the warm, fine sand as I headed over to the side of the house. I grabbed a mainly red surf board with navy blue spirals and sea gulls painted on it. I balanced it on my head and held the sides, making my way down to the beach. I stripped my shirt off and tossed it up on the beach, knowing I was far from where the tide would come in, as I heard the waves crash on the rocks. As I reached the water, I set the board on the surface, and I straddled it. I then leaned down, my chest resting on it as I swam out towards the neverending sea before me. I could smell the fresh air, the salty sea water, and I could hear the gulls above me as they circled around looking for fish. I sat up and waited for a big wave, and when I found the one I wanted to ride, I turned my board around and got ready. I paddled hard, and seconds later felt myself catch the wave underneath my board. I grinned and slowly stood up on the board, taking my balance as I glided downward smoothly across the water. I turned my board to the left and laughed to myself, as I felt the tunnel of sea water being created behind me. It felt amazing to surf again, as the ecstasy of it surged through my veins, as if creating an addiction in my blood. The wave was crashing behind me, but never seeming to catch up with my board, as it pushed me along and I gained speed. I heard the seagulls above once again, calling out to each other, and felt as if the air was warping around my body as I went through it. "There's no better feeling of peace than surfing," I thought to myself, gaining more and more speed as I trailed my board up and down the face of the wave. I reached the end of the wave and the tunnel collasped behind me, rejoining the sea water it had been created from. I got back on my stomach and paddled back out, catching more waves, until the sun started to set.

When I got to shore again, I looked out over the ocean and a smile slipped across my lips. This was where I belonged, but I longed to see my friends and family again; I couldn't live here yet, but maybe some day. Some day with a husband and kids, maybe. I made my way back up the beach and found my shirt, picking it up and shaking the sand off it. I slipped it on and watched the sun setting for a few minutes before I headed back to the beach house. Instantly as I walked through the door, I went to the fridge and made myself dinner. When it was done, I sat at the kitchen table and ate the salsbury steak TV dinner I cooked, with a slice of leftover pizza from last night. Not the best food choice I could have had, but not a lot to choose from when you're at someone else's beach house. As I finished dinner, I threw the plastic tray away from the TV dinner and put the tiny plate into the kitchen sink. I got a sinking feeling in my stomach suddenly, and I furrowed my brows; I had just finished doing the one thing I loved the most to get the stress off my shoulders, but now I was getting a bad feeling? I turned and stared out the living room window at the stars for a moment before I wandered back to the bedroom and lay on the bed. I opened my cell phone and saw it read "No service". I arched one eyebrow, flashing back to when my sister had called earlier, when suddenly I had someone pushing a rag over my face. My eyes widened and I tried to shove them away, but they only pinned my arms down and straddled me, killing any chance I had of fighting. I realized too late that I should've held my breath and acted asleep, because I suddenly felt numb and I started to lose conciousness; I had been drugged, but by whom?
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt like this chapter needed a bit of a twist , and this is where it goes into Savannah & Garrett's P.O.V as well . C: Sorry I keep making you all wait for updates , but it makes the story more interesting , doesn't it ? ^_^ Anyway , hope you enjoyed ~ !!