Despicable Love

Prologue

I had had my eye on Daniel Morris since my freshman year of high school. He was perfect; sophisticated, mature, handsome, and polite. Even through the duration of my two year relationship with my recent ex-boyfriend, Justin, I had always been interested. He intrigued me, and not only that, but he intimidated me. That feeling of intimidation, it sent a rush through my body like no other that I had experienced before.

The problem here? Daniel Morris is my teacher. My young, seductive, mysterious teacher…

I had a thing for older men, I knew this, but what irritated me the most was the fact that my infatuation just had to lay with a teacher.

Daniel Morris was absolutely perfect in my eyes, and throughout the years in my shop, Marine Biology, he had watched me develop not only socially, but physically (and trust me, he watched). He always had an eye on me, I would know, because I had the same. It was easier to get close to him, since being a shop instructor you have much more time with your students than any academic teacher would. He knew I wanted him, and I was quite sure he wanted me, too.

Daniel Morris was my dream man, and there was absolutely no denying it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Constructive criticism welcome.