Vampires Aren't Real.... Right??

Vampires Aren't Real.... Right?? - 1

"Shut up Megan," I laughed pushing her playfully as we walked out of school. My names Kathy DeVito, I'm 17 and a cheerleader at Pickly High School. I've got wavy brown hair that goes to the middle of my back and chocolate brown eyes. Since I'm a cheerleader I've got a nice figure, I live with my parents and am an only child.
"What? Come on!" Megan laughed.
That's one of my best friends Megan Griffin. She's got jet black hair with thin blue streaks in it that goes to her shoulders. Her parents divorced a couple years back and she lives with her dad. She's doesn't do any sports but she's not fat or anything. She loves vampires, she's seen all the movies and if you have a question about them she's got an answer. I have no idea why she'd be interested in vampires but hey that's her thing. She's a little crazy sometimes but I love her anyways.
"Hey guys what's up?" Ben asked putting an arm around each of our shoulders.
This is Ben Dell my other best friend. He's got dirty blond hair with green eyes; he's also got a hot body because he's on the track team at school. He's got an older sister named Alex. His father disappeared when he was young and his mother's a drunk so it's pretty shocking how a kid with such a horrible life could be so hot and so nice.
"Nuthin much," I said shrugging shifting my cheerleading bag on my shoulder.
"Here let me take that," He said grabbing my bag carrying it for me. Yea if you guessed it, you're right, Ben likes me but I'm not entirely sure how I feel about him.
"So want to go to the movies after the competition?" Megan asked her arms wrapped around her books. I nodded and she looked over at Ben expectantly.
"Sure," He said. Wow if you've guessed again you're really good at this, Megan likes Ben but he's too busy with track and trying to get my attention he doesn't notice. I feel bad for her because I personally think they'd look cute together but hey it's not my decision.
"Hey Ben!" Some cheerleaders waved. We made it to the track course where the team was supposed to meet. I rolled my eyes all the girls were after Ben. No he wasn't a man-whore if he liked a girl he'd go out with her if he didn't he would just want to be friends.
"I'm going to change, have fun with your fan club," I said rolling my eyes grabbing Megan's arm. I was in the girls locker room were all the other cheerleaders who weren't trying to hit on Ben and the other track guys.
"What movie are we going to watch?" I asked as I walked into a stall to change while Megan sat near the wall outside the stall.
"Vanhelsing," She said. Even though I couldn't see her I could tell she was smiling.
"Isn't that the movie with Dracula in it?" I asked.
"Of course!" She said. I rolled my eyes putting on my skirt.
"I have no idea why you love vampires," I said rolling my eyes, "It's not like they're real," I said.
"Hey you never know," She laughed, "Besides people believe in Heaven so why can't I believe in vampires," She asked. She had a point though but I still thought the whole bat-changing, blood-sucking vampires were a bunch of rubbish.
"COME ON LADIES!" The coach yelled. I opened the stall and walked out putting my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my pom-poms. Megan was already in the bleachers while I stood in place ready to do the cheer we had been practicing all week.
(MEANWHILE)
In a large grey/black mansion Dimitry stood obediently in front of his father. Dimitry had jet black hair with thin red streaks in it that fell over his face hiding his red eyes that were naturally blue. He had an extremely fit body of course.
His father was talking about something extremely important. His father had jet black hair that was in a ponytail, which explained were Dimitry got his hair. His father had red eyes that were always that color therefore he had no natural eye color. He was very strong and very fit of course. Both he and his son were in good shape, they were vampires.
"Do you understand why I have called you here?" His father asked.
"Yes Sir," Dimitry replied his hands folded behind his back.
"In just six months you will be eighteen." He spoke.
"Yes," Dimitry nodded.
"Then you will be the next Lord of the Vampires," He said.
"Is that all father?" Dimitry asked.
"No," His father said his eyes narrowing, "You need to choose a future bride," He said. Dimitry lifted a questioning eyebrow.
"I get to choose?" He asked. His father nodded.
"You have six months to choose whomever you wish," His father said, "If you fail them the power must go to the other families with sons who are ready, do NOT disappoint me," His father said eyes narrowed.
"Yes father, I shall start searching immediately." Dimitry said nodding turning around before exiting the room. Dimitry took after his father though most of his looks came from his mother. Of course she wasn't around, for she was killed by vampire hunters. The people he despised with a burning passion.
♠ ♠ ♠
*fangs* COOKIES!
Passion.