Vampires Aren't Real.... Right??

Vampires Aren't Real.... Right?? - 10

*No fair they can read my mind!* Christina plopped down in front of the TV eating some popcorn while Drake got extremely close to me putting an arm around my shoulder. I stiffened up noticeably as Dimitry simply passed us heading over to the stereo flipping through some CD's.
"So how about I introduce everyone even though I think you've already met them," Dimitry smirked still flipping through CD's.
"Sure," I said quietly trying to escape Drake. His fangs were starting to freak me out.
"Well on the couch eating popcorn is Christina," Dimitry pointed over his shoulder picking up a CD.
"She doesn't go to our school obviously, her parents are good friends of my fathers and she has a little sister," He said.
"That's all you need to know," She said still watching TV stuffing some popcorn in her mouth.
*I didn't think they ate real food----shit*
Christina snapped her head over to me glaring and Dimitry looked over at me smirking. I glared at the floor crossing my arms.
*No fair, dam mind-reading vampires*
"Moving on," Dimitry smirked, "The one who's trying to feel you up is Drake," He said pausing to look over smirking. I looked down to see Drake's hand freakishly close to my chest. I glared up at him and shoved his arm off my shoulders and took two steps away.
"He's an only child with no parents," Dimitry said, "he lives one town over and doesn't go to our school either," Dimitry said popping in a CD.
"Well that's great," I said sarcastically. Christina looked away from the TV and smirked.
"Wow Dimitry she's got a mouth on her," Christina said smirking over at me.
"You bet," Dimitry smirked back.
"Ok #1 I have a name, #2 Stop it with the smirking and #3 I'm not going to kiss your ass just because you're 'special'" I said putting air quotes around the word special.
"Fine, who are you then," Drake asked by the pool table getting a game ready. I rolled my eyes.
"My name's Kathy, I am an only child, and Dimitry forced me to come here," I said finishing my story.
"You forced her?" Christina laughed. Dimitry just smirked walking over to the pool table to start playing a game. I sat in the corner on a black bean bag chair minding my own business. I realized tonight was going to be a long night. I didn't fit in here obviously and I certainly wasn't getting along with anyone besides Drake who I didn't really want to become friends with anytime soon.
I pulled out my cell phone and started texting random people while Drake and Dimitry played pool and Christina watched a scary movie that I couldn't watch because I'd crap my pants while she just sat there.
"Bored," Dimitry said above me. I looked up and glared.
"Just a little," I said.
"Then watch the movie or something," He said.
"Too scary," I said going back to my phone.
"Wow," He laughed. I glared up at him once again.
"Well excuse me if I don't want to watch someone get shot and then have their head get run over by a truck," I glared.
"Dimitry," A voice at the top of the stairs called. Dimitry bolted up the stairs in a flash while Christina turned down the volume.
(DIMITRY'S POV)
I could tell she wasn't having fun but that wasn't my problem. I was going to go back to my game when I heard my father call me. I ran up the stairs to see him at the top.
"Yes Father?" I asked.
"I'm guessing she's not having fun?" He asked with a raised eyebrow looking down at Kathy on her phone.
"Don't think so," I said.
"Then make sure she has fun," He said simply, "You have to get her to like you at least a little to make sure she doesn't run off, even if you don't like her back." My father glared.
"Yes Sir." I nodded.
"Oh, one more thing," My Father paused, "Your friend Drake is a fine boy but he's getting a little to touchy with Miss. DeVito," He said giving me a clear hint basically saying don't let Drake touch Kathy. I started walking down the stairs my Father closing the door behind him. I walked over to Kathy is grabbed her wrist making her stand up. She looked up glaring. I had to admit for a human she was very pretty, I mean Christina was very good-looking too obviously, all vampires were.
"What?" She snapped. I rolled my eyes.
"You're bored, so come play pool," I said.
"I don't know how," She mumbled.
(KATHY'S POV)
I saw Dimitry roll his eyes and grab my wrist dragging me over to the pool table, I face the table Drake smirking leaning on the pool stick. Dimitry leaned over the table and showed me how to stand.
"Just do it exactly like that," Dimitry said handing me his stick. I took it and tried doing exactly what he did and failed miserably.
"No you idiot," He groaned.
"Shut up," I glared. He walked over behind me and pushed my back so I was leaning over the table more and reached from behind me showing me how to hold the stick. I felt his chest against my back and told myself not to blush.
"Like this," He said putting his arms over mine showing me how to do it. He pulled back and told me to hit the ball. I nodded and hit it perfectly.
"Yeah!" I said cheering for myself. Dimitry rolled his eyes.
"Can I show you how to play sometime?" Drake smirked. I rolled my eyes and decided to try and watch the movie. I sat next to Christina and felt two plops next to me. I looked to my left to see Dimitry and then to my right to see Drake. I groaned inwardly not liking the position I was in.
♠ ♠ ♠
*.*
Drake.