Vampires Aren't Real.... Right??

Vampires Aren't Real.... Right?? - 5

(DIMITRY'S POV)
I was walking home my black hoodie over my face as I opened the door. I walked in and headed to my room putting the hoodie away. I skipped the detention of course. I wasn't going to waste my time with the old hag.
The door to my room opened and I turned around to see my father. He looked around my room in disgust. It was a mess so you couldn't really see the floor.
"I want your room cleaned by dinner, understood," My father spoke.
"Yes Father." I said.
"How was school?" He asked scowling at the word school. He had wanted me to go to another school were my "type" went. I had convinced him to let me go to a "normal" school to see what it was like. For all of my elementary years I went to the "other" school so when high school came around I had asked to go to Prickly High School.
"Fine," I replied, "I got a detention for asking a question so I skipped," I said. My father's eyes turned slightly redder.
"I see," He said, "No worry, I'll speak with your teacher," He said a glint in his eye.
"Father, please don't, she's a good teacher," I said.
"Are you giving me an order?" He asked his temper rising noticeably.
"No, not at all," I replied quickly, "I was just request," I said. My father nodded.
"Fine," He said, "Are you hungry?" He asked. He didn't mean normal hungry either.
"Just a little," I said, "I'm fine," I said.
"Nonsense," He spoke, "Go into the kitchen in the refrigerator, there's a glass in there," He said walking out. I sighed before walking downstairs to the kitchen to get some REAL food. I opened the refrigerator looking for something to drink when something caught my eye;
the tall glass with red liquid in it.
My heart started beating faster as I quickly closed the door breathing heavily. I closed my eyes tightly trying to control myself before opening the refrigerator once again grabbing the glass bringing it to my lips and forcing myself not to drink it all like I did last time. Father wasn't happy about that.
When I decided I had enough I put it back and walked up to my room to clean. Father would be angry if I wasn't finished soon.
(KATHY'S POV)
Megan, Ben, and I were now walking to my house. It was a Friday anyways so we always had a movie night. Megan had brought Van-Helsing the vampire movie of course.
"Ben go order a pizza I'll get some drinks in the garage," I said walking to the garage grabbing some Coca-Cola. I walked into the large family room with the giant flat-screen TV.
Megan and Ben were sleeping over since my parents were out of town and wouldn't be back till tomorrow afternoon. Megan was putting on pajamas already, to get comfortable while I put the drinks out.
"Ben, Megan and I are changing upstairs, stay down here," I said walking upstairs to my room. Megan was in the guest room brushing her hair while I walked into my closet grabbing some pajamas. Megan walked in still running the brush through her hair while talking to me about random stuff.
"What did you say?" Ben asked smirking opening the door.
"Get out pervert," Megan laughed throwing her pillow at the door. I had my pajamas on which consisted of black shorts and a black tank-top. Megan had on long blue pajama pants on that hugged her hips and I blue tank-top to match.
"Oh someone looks sexy," I laughed noting her pajamas.
"Shut up," She glared jokingly. We walked down stairs to see Ben in black sweatpants and a white tee-shirt. The pizza was on the table and Ben was already eating.
"You loser," I laughed as I closed all the blinds and grabbed some blankets. Ben sat on the edge of the long couch while Megan sat in the middle and me at the other end.
"Comfy everyone?" I asked smirking at Megan.
"Shut up," She laughed. Ben didn't get that of course and kept watching the previews. The movie started playing and I noticed Megan was getting closer and closer to Ben but not creepy close.
It annoyed me how ignorant Ben was. He had someone who cared about him unlike those stupid girls who wanted to suck face with him. An idea popped into my head and I started smirking evilly as Dracula came onto the screen.
"SPIDER!" I screamed. Megan shrieked clutching onto Ben's arm. I smiled proud of my evil plan.
"Never mind it was an M&M." I said. Megan glared.
"Sorry Ben," She said.
"No problem," He said giving her a quick hug. I laughed quietly as Dracula's three wives took off into the sky to hunt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Idiot Ben haha
Dracula.