Vampires Aren't Real.... Right??

Vampires Aren't Real.... Right?? - 6

(MONDAY)
"Dracula kicks ass man," Megan said as we walked to my locker. We just had Civics together and I was heading to study hall. Megan and Ben weren't in this class so I was once again left alone with Dimitry.
*Great*
I sat down near the window and felt him sit next to me.
*Why can't this guy ever leave me alone?* I turned to him with a raised eyebrow.
"Can I help you?" I asked. I noticed his eyes had a tint of---red? I shook my head thinking it was just me.
"No I was just lonely over there," He said smirking.
"Then can you be lonely somewhere else?" I asked. He glared and stared forwards. I felt bad; after all he was only trying to be nice.
"Look I'm sorry," I said.
"Yea whatever," He said.
"So, what's your favorite color?" I asked. He looked over at me a little surprised.
"Red, why?" He asked.
"Well if you are my "friend" then I need to know more about you," I said.
"Ok then, what's your favorite color?" He asked rolling his eyes.
"Black and silver," I said simply.
"You do know that those are TWO colors, pick one," He said.
"No I like both," I said. He rolled his eyes again turning away. I shrugged and opened my English book to do some homework.
(LATER) (DIMITRY'S POV)
I had just stepped in the door to see my father. I nodded greeting him. He motioned me to follow him into his office. I followed sitting down on one of the chairs in front of his desk.
"Have you been working on choosing someone?" He asked me.
"Yes Sir," I said.
"I see," He said nodding, "Please don't tell me she's human?" He asked in an annoyed tone.
"I'm sorry Father," I said hanging my head.
"No worries," He said holding a hand up, "We can change that," He said.
"Thank you Sir," I said.
"I want to meet this young lady," My father said. My eyes widened slightly.
"Yes Father," I said.
"You may go now," He said. I walked towards the door about to open it when a question popped into my head. I turned around about to speak when my father spoke.
"If she doesn't come, convince her," He said reading my mind. I nodded walking out the door towards my room forming a plot in my head.
(NEXT DAY) (KATHY'S POV)
I was in Biology sitting next to Dimitry as usual. We just finished taking notes and Mrs. Bradley gave us the rest of the period to ourselves. Dimitry turned to me as I put my things away.
"Would you like to come over my house today?" He asked. My eyes widened slightly in surprise.
"Um, no thanks," I said.
"Come on, I'm not asking you on a date don't worry," He smirked.
"Sorry," I said shaking my head.
"Fine," He said, "I see, you can just tell me you don't want to be friends," He said turning away.
"I didn't mean it like that," I started.
"Yes, you did," He said turning back, "You hang out with that Ben character but you can't hang out with me, no problem," He said turning away from me again. I sighed.
"Sure but I can't stay long," I said. He smirked not saying a word as the bell rang.
(LATER ON)
Dimitry was at my locker when I got there to put my books away. I was slightly surprised but then again he's everywhere. There was something about him that was-different, I couldn't tell if it was good or bad but he was different.
"Ready to go?" He asked when I closed my locker.
"Yup," I said walking outside with him.
"I don't live far," He said as we took a left. I nodded. The wind started blowing and I shivered.
"Cold?" He chuckled.
"No," I said. He gave me a raised eyebrow.
"Ok just a little," I mumbled. He just laughed as we kept walking. He didn't even give me his jacket! We arrived at his house a few minutes later and my jaw dropped. It was the grey/black mansion. I stared at it in awe as Dimitry nudged me. He opened the door not even holding it open for me.
"Want to meet my Father?" He asked lazily.
"Um," I started.
"Too late," He smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
^.^
Late.