Raised by Wolves

Twelve

Roughly, around a week had passed since I saw Falling In Reverse at IHOP when I had gone with Chad. They had ruined me once again by being in my presence, but god did I miss them. I loved these boys from what I had learned about them. They were easily the closest group of friends I had ever had.

Most would figure that school would have become worse for me but I found it relaxing. It was a place where I could think of other things like my school work and I had considered going to college. It was a long shot for me since I didn’t do too well in school but I did try hard. Perhaps it was Chad who lightened me up. After all, he had been the one who had been at my side like a puppy and making sure that I was fine. Ever since he started to hang out with me more, Aurora never came back to me and it made me happy.

At times though, I felt like he was only doing it to somehow get closer to the band and at other times, I thought he really meant it. We were abnormally close to each other. At times I got to pull away but that was when I would lock my door before he could get there.

During these times, I would have nightmares about Ryan. Usually the dreams would be about him becoming a werewolf and destroying the whole town. At times I would be in it and I’d either commit suicide from unhappiness or he would kill me.

I had, had enough of the sadness and so I thought out loud, “I need to get some air.” Somehow I got past Chad to go outside. It was raining like crazy and there was a thunderstorm but I didn’t bother to grab a raincoat or anything. It was just me with my sandals, tee-shirt, and shorts on.

It wasn’t smart for me to do so but I didn’t care. I went over to the park and sat on the swings. For the whole time, I was looking down as I was swinging myself. Something made me look up. It was a voice in the thunder. I turned around to see the Merry-Go-Round swinging back and forth with a dead body connected to one of the bars.

There was blood that created a river towards me. I followed with my eyes to where it stopped but then it disappeared and Ryan was on the swing beside me. He wasn’t wearing any black make up today. His hair wasn’t done either. He was just wearing a black v-neck and bathing suit bottoms.

Ryan’s eyes were on me but I turned the other way in high hopes that he would be just as fake as the dead body that I had seen just moments earlier. He stopped his swing. “You can’t be mad at me, Sam.”

“Thanks for saying hi.”

“I want to know what’s wrong and that’s what you have to say? I’m worried about you.”

I closed my eyes. “Why are you here?”

He put his hand in front of my swing and stopped it. “I’ve been coming here since I was a little boy. Are you scared of Jenn?”

The only thing I could think about at the moment was just how sexy he looked with his hair getting drenched from the rain. “I’m not scared of anything. Truthfully, I’m worried about you.”

He was clearly confused by what I meant. “As in?”

“There’s a murder on the loose and if he comes to the forest tomorrow night, someone will die.”

“He’s never gotten anyone before, so just calm down.”

As he said that, I began to hyperventilate. It killed me to not tell him the truth anymore. In just over a day, it would be a full moon. Already their bodies were changing. They were feeling pains in order for their bones to change.

There was no choice. I had to keep my life a secret from him. He couldn’t know that I was being raised by wolves. “Just do one thing for me, Ryan.”

“What is that?”

“Kiss me.” I jumped off of my swing and got on his. My legs jumped over the rubber so they could rest around his back. My arms twisted around his neck. We kissed like monsters. I could feel him getting hard in that special area between my shorts that were being pulled up from the rain.

His hands rested on my butt as I played with his hair. We stopped for a moment to grab some air and he kissed my neck and bit it. I moaned a little bit from the frustration. I was being too vain for myself. I wanted him wholly as I just hugged him.

With all his power, he stood up with me still connected to him and fell to the ground so I was on the bottom. While he was looking into my eyes, I grabbed a piece of mud and put it on his hair. We both started laughing as we had a huge mud fight. No doubt, we ruined the grass that surrounded the area but we didn’t care. All I could think about was him.

He then nipped at my ear and whispered. “Every wonder the reason why drummers have such great talent? We have amazing sticks.”

Then and there I just burst out crying. It felt like a million lightning bolts hit me.

“Sammie, I was just kidding.” He sounded like he regretted saying something so stupid to me. Of course, I wasn’t crying for the reason that he thought I was. Even though we had shared something magical, I couldn’t help myself from thinking of telling him about my family and what they were.

Once I stood up, it didn’t take very long for the rain to clean me off and somehow found a way to be strong. I just started laughing when he started walking backwards to show me he meant no harm. “Get over here you big goof.”

He ran over to me and picked me up, swinging me around. When he started to slow down, I wrapped my legs around him and bit on his ear lobe. Playing with it as I heard him laughing sweetely.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a much shorter chapter than the rest but I just thought it was fine as is.