Status: Active!

Shelter

Jack

Jack and Alex had been a couple for a few weeks now, and Jack was still completely happy about the whole thing. He had been waiting for this for years and could finally call Alex his boyfriend. It was a great feeling. He and Alex had told the others about their relationship the next day. Rian and Zack treated the four of them and a few crew members to drinks, celebrating their long-awaited relationship.

It had been a nice few weeks. Alex had been so happy, happier than he had been in years. It was like seeing the old, energetic Alex again. Between Jack and his continued therapy sessions, he was starting to get over his anxiety. It still came a few times a week, but it wasn’t every single day like it had been before. And the nightmares were once a week, if that. Alex stayed at Jack’s house half the time, but they had decided not to push their luck and let him move in just yet. Alex wasn’t ready to take that big of a step.

Jack was putting a few groceries away when Alex came bounding into his kitchen, startling him. He hadn’t heard him open the front door. Alex jumped onto Jack’s back, making him laugh. “Hey Lex. I forgot you were coming over,” he said, turning his head to peck the older boy on the cheek.

“That’s okay. I have good news!” Alex said excitedly, hopping off of Jack.

“What’s that?”

“Zack’s having a party on Halloween! I was just at his house with him discussing it. We were going to have it at my house, but Zack’s is bigger. Plus, I don’t want to pick up all the trash from the party. Zack gets to deal with that,” Alex grinned.

Jack smiled, “Sounds fun. Is it a costume party?”

“Duh. You can’t have a Halloween party without costumes,” Alex said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Jack rolled his eyes in amusement, turning to put the beer in the fridge. Alex bent down to pick up a grocery bag and raised his eyes at Jack. “Six boxes of mac and cheese and a bag of pizza rolls? How are you not fat?”

“Shut up, I can’t cook!” Jack whined, taking the bag away from Alex and walking over to the cupboard.

Alex rolled his eyes, “You’re hopeless. I need to cook dinner for you more often.”

“Please do. Your food is amazing,” Jack said, eyes lighting up at the thought. Alex giggled.

“Do you know what costume you’re going to wear to the Halloween party?” he questioned, wrapping his arms around Jack’s neck.

Jack smirked, kissing him. “Yes, but I’m not telling you. You’ll see.”

“That’s not fair! I’ll tell you what I’m being if you tell me,” Alex pouted.

“Are you being a male stripper?”

“No!” Alex exclaimed, eyes wide. He then looked thoughtful for a minute. “Actually, that’s a pretty hot idea…”

“Save that one for the bedroom, babe. Only I get to see that,” Jack winked, and Alex blushed. They hadn’t had sex yet because Alex was still taking little steps. At this point Jack was about ready to just get him drunk enough to make him horny, but he was resisting because he didn’t want to piss Alex off.

“I’m going to head out and go buy my costume so I don’t forget,” Alex said, stepping forward to kiss Jack again. “I’ll come back later and cook you a decent dinner, so don’t touch that mac and cheese,” he added, wrinkling his nose as he glanced at the cupboard.

Jack laughed. “Okay. See you later.”

--------------------

Jack walked into Zack’s house on Halloween, the party already in full gear. He had run a little late because he was trying to drive slowly and not hit trick-or-treaters. Everyone was in costume, some of them ridiculous and a lot of them pretty hot. That’s what happens when you have a Halloween party full of young adults. He waved when he saw Rian at the counter, who was dressed as a cop.

“Hey Jack, nice Superman costume,” Rian grinned.

“Thanks. You look hot,” Jack said honestly, looking him up and down.

Rian chuckled, “Alex is in the living room with Flyzik if you’re looking for him.”

“I was just about to ask. Thanks,” Jack said, heading into the living room. The music was blaring and there were a bunch of people dancing, so it took him a minute to find Alex. He spotted someone in a skin-tight Batman costume doing a familiar booty shake and grinned, walking over to him. Jack wrapped his arms around the boy’s waist, making him squeak and turn around.

“Oh, Jack! Hey!”Alex greeted happily, grinning widely at Jack’s costume. “I see we both went with the comic theme.”

“I think we both make pretty sexy superheroes,” Jack smirked, pulling Alex close to him and kissing him.

Alex pulled away after a few seconds, cheeks red. “Alright, we’re both wearing spandex. Let’s not cause any boners unless they’re going to be put to use.”

“So is that a chance that I’ll get lucky tonight?” Jack asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Alex blushed and pecked his lips. “Get me another beer and then we’ll talk.”

The rest of the night was a blur of alcohol, dancing, and a lot of amusing drunks. Jack shut his eyes at one point and when he opened them the room was empty and bright. He started to sit up, blinking in confusion, but there was another body on top of him. When he regained his focus, he realized that it was Alex. Had they seriously passed out until morning? He shook Alex slightly, trying to get him to wake up.

Alex groaned lowly into Jack’s chest, blinking his eyes open and squinting up at Jack. He tried to sit up and ended up falling off the couch, onto the floor. Jack giggled and Alex just groaned, lying there on his back. “Is it morning?”

“I guess so. We must have passed out,” Jack said with a yawn, sitting up. A piece of paper fluttered to the ground and he picked it up.

You losers passed out, but you were drunk off your minds so I hid Jack’s car keys before I left. I figured Alex could ride home with you in the morning. Didn’t want you guys getting hurt. The car keys are in Zack’s coffee cabinet.
-Rian


Jack tossed the piece of paper at Alex, making a mental note to thank Rian for being a good friend. “I was planning on finally fucking you last night, god dammit,” Jack whined.

Alex chuckled, shoving himself up and sitting next to Jack. “I was actually planning on letting you, too. But apparently we slept instead.”

“That doesn’t mean we can’t still do it,” Jack mused, looking at Alex hopefully. He leaned into kiss him, hot and heavy. Alex moaned slightly into the kiss but pulled away after a minute.

“We’re not fucking on Zack’s couch. Go grab your keys and see if you can get us home quickly, Superman,” Alex said. Jack stumbled off the couch and ran to the kitchen as fast as he could, leaving Alex laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
;)

I'll get another chapter up when I can. I have exams soon so school's gonna be busy. There's only 2 or 3 chapters left... :o And maybe an epilogue if you guys want one?

Also holy shit, there's over 400 comments on this. I love you guys. ♥

Thanks to:
moonpigsflyatnight
pshhitshannah
xrawrzx
Iceyythepenguin
notabletoconnect
krazy4gaskarth
Broken_Capulet
manageme123
Butthead;
BeautifullyTattooed
PrincessFrankie
Vintage_Mary
heyitsaada
KaatieeATL
Lauramcrmaniac
redzoo
alltimealic3
dedicatedfan2TRS
sylarisahero
iwontbewaiting
SMTrencher
jadenomy
fyeahflint

for their comments! :)