Status: Work in Progress

Black, White and the Grey in Between

Prologue

24 hrs ago

Chicago, Illinois
May 18, 2012
Name: Lucille Adams
Preferred Name: Kat
Age: 17
Interests: sleeping, fighting
Dislike: anything that day that could bug her
Goal: being the best
Toughness level 1-10: 10
---------------------------
Present

Cordan, Michigan
May 19, 2012
Name: Lucille Adams
Preferred Name: Lucy
Age: 17
Interests: Fashion and the daily gossip
Dislikes: people that used to be her
Goal: to keep mom happy to not go insane in the process to keep her past life in the past.
Toughness level 1-10: 10

Lucy reaches over her body and slaps the L.E.D alarm clock until it falls of the desk and hits the ground with a broken thud………….she looks up at her white ceiling then out at her window where the sun was just coming up. Lucy missed the bustling noise of Chicago and her musty smell of the old house and smog she lived in. Now she woke up to the hard smell of new house, lake water and no noise. She didn’t like it in Cordan Michigan not one little bit. She thought to herself…

‘Today is going to be a long day

Today is a new day at a new school

And today will be historic………’

Lucy had looked in the mirror with only a dim lamp showing on her and the early glow of the morning sun. She noticed her long wavy dark hair and her dark almost black eyes. Lucy had a cool skin tone and high cheek bones with a slim build. She smoothed over her nude colored tank top with a blue cardigan over it, looking once more at her jean skirt to make sure everything matched.
‘No more mismatching’ she thought to herself looking one last time at her carefully chosen outfit.
Lucy lightly checked the upper part of her left cheek to make sure the cover up was still there.
She couldn’t take the chance of having a bruise show up on her first day of school at Cordan-Porter High
And when she walks into that main entrance she is going to blend right into the bustling crowd of over tired students and staff.

But she has to be careful not to let that temper get the best of her. Her last school was easy.

This one won’t be.

5 words on her mind before she walked out of her room.

Impulse-
Can never act on it again.

Sleep-
Will probably get more and more.

Mom-
Must try to keep her happy

School-
I will come to loath everyday

Fight-
No more, Never again, This is going to be Different.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeeey guys! Or y'know to anyone who's reading this. I've written before but i never really kept with it, so give me feed back! First chapter is on it's way!!!