Sequel: It's All Or Nothing.

Stereotypes

Part Fourteen.

Alex and Jack stood in the hall not knowing what to do they could hear talking coming from the front room but no one moved.
"Alex you don't need to do this" Jack said giving his hand a squeeze but Alex shook his head knowing if he turned back now he would never be able to tell them.
"Go wait upstairs for me" Alex said giving Jack a quick kiss and watched him struggle inside on what he should do but eventually Jack climbed the stairs to Alex's room.
"Mom, dad I need to talk to you" Alex said as he entered the living room, aware that Jack was in his room waiting and could probably hear everything they were saying.
"Of course Alex sit down" His mom said, he sat down carefully on the couch.
"What's wrong?" She said smiling at him and Alex swallowed the lump in his throat.
"I just wanna say I'm sorry about everything I done while both of you where away, it was stupid and I didn't mean it" He said trying to buy time and think of a way to tell them about Jack.
"Don't worry Alex it's okay, me and your dad understand" His mom said smiling slightly
"Okay there's no easy way to say this, I'm going out with someone and-" Alex started but his parents cut in.
"Oh Alex sweetie that's wonderful! When do we get to meet her?" His mom said wrapping him in a hug while his dad patted his shoulder.
"Good for you son" He said and Alex shook his head at the situation.
"Eh well the thing is that Jack's not a girl" Alex mumbled looking at his parents who looked confused.
"Speak up" His dad said standing with his arms crossed and Alex took a deep breath.
"I'm gay!" Alex practically shouted and it felt as if a whole lot of weight had been removed from his shoulders. He watched as shock, anger and disappointment crossed both of his parents faces. Shit! This wasn't going to end well.
"You're going out with a boy!" His dad roared, anger clear in his eyes.
"Yes" Alex said back confidently as his dad started pacing the room.
"Alex are you sure you're not just confused?" His mom asked hopefully but he shook his head knowing he loved Jack.
"Get out" His dad whispered and Alex looked at him in shock.
"What dad I-" Alex started but his dad spun round and smacked him which caused his mom to gasp but not move.
"I will not have a fag for a son living under my roof" His dad shouted and Alex holding his cheek decided to say something back for once.
"You are going to mess up your entire future Alex, they will take you off the football team then you won't get into any college! I'm sure it's just a phase" His mom rushed out trying to calm down the situation.
"Under your roof? It's more like an empty house since you are never here, never phone to see if I'm okay! Even after I nearly died! So fine I'll leave, pack my things today and you will never hear from me again, not that it will affect you at all since you wish it was me that died instead of my brother" Alex shouted watching as his dad grew even more angry and his mom was crying softly.
"I don't care if I can't play football any more or get into a good college, I hate playing the fucking sport! and would rather work after leaving school then play that for the rest of my life. This isn't a phase mom I love Jack with everything I have and no amount of protests, people and hate could change my mind and if you can't except me for that then I'm not your son anymore" Alex said calmly surprised he wasn't screaming at them, he thought he had gotten through to them when he saw pure disgust on both of their faces.
"Go then! You aren't any son of mine, you should be ashamed of yourself Alexander!" His dad called after him as Alex ran up the stairs to his room, tripping slightly due to the tears building up in his eyes.
"Hey, hey Alex shh" Jack said grabbing Alex as he flew into him sobbing.
"J-Jack please don't, don't leave me! I-I can't lose you as well" Alex sobbed and Jack kissed his hair.
"I'll never leave you Alex" He said as he let Alex go and the two boys quickly started shoving anything into bags, in under thirty minutes Alex's room was bare apart from the Blink and football posters on the wall. Alex still slightly crying carried some of the bags out to his car with Jack carrying the rest of them, getting in the car Kathy came rushing out.
"Alex go to my house and get settled" She said smiling handing Jack a bit of paper with her address on it, Alex went to start the car but he was shaking and crying so much that Jack decided that he was in no fit state to drive.
"I'll drive Lex" Jack said as he got into the driver's seat and set off towards Kathy's, arriving at Kathy's they found the guest room that was pretty much the same size as Alex's old room.
"I don't feel like unpacking" Alex mumbled throwing the bags (about fifteen of them) on the floor, Jack looked at him with a worried expression.
"That's fine we can do it later" Jack said smiling as Alex broke back down into sobs that hadn't really stopped since talking to his parents, Jack held Alex in his arms until he had cried that much that he was sleeping, putting Alex on the bed Jack went and sat in the living room. Guilt was all Jack could feel any time he looked at Alex sleeping on the bed, everything bad that had happened was his fault. Him nearly bleeding to death, getting abuse off people in school and now getting kicked out his own home off his parents! Jack felt worthless, a burden now to Alex, moving from the living room to the kitchen Jack didn't know what he was doing. Opening drawer after drawer he found what he wanted, picking up the knife Jack went to the bathroom. He pressed the cool sharp blade against his hip and drew it back quickly gasping at the pain, tears rolled down his cheeks as he looked at what he had done. Cleaning the knife then putting it back where it came from and stopped the bleeding on his hip, Jack sat numb on the sofa the image of what he had done replaying over in his head and the pain coming from his hip made it worse. Alex woke a few hours later stumbling through the house to find Jack, he was sitting on the sofa staring at the TV but not really watching it.
"Hey" Alex croaked out then cleared his throat, Jack turned and a smile spread onto his features.
"Hey Lex, you okay?" He asked as Alex sat down on the small sofa and sat next to him, Jack wrapped and arm around him trying to relax and ignore the screams of pain coming from his hip.
"No" He whispered looking at Jack with a tear streaked face and Jack was sure his heart nearly broke at the sight of his boyfriend.
"You should have seen their faces Jack! It was like they didn't even know who I was anymore that I wasn't there son, just some freak. A look of hatred and disgust off my own mom and dad, why Jack? Why can't they just except me for loving you?" Alex said looking at Jack his eyes pleading for an answer and Jack shook his head.
"Please calm down Lex, it will be alright I promise you as long as we have each other" Jack said and he felt Alex take deep breaths calming himself down and his shaking stopped as well.
"Jack I wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for you, I love you so much" Alex said a sad smile on his lips and Jack kissed him lightly not wanting to see Alex hurt anymore.
"I love you too" He whispered as they lay down on the couch waiting for Kathy to return home, Alex may have been calm on the outside but inside he was a mess. He felt a fire rising up inside him full of the urge to take his anger and sadness out on himself but he couldn't because Jack, he didn't want to face school tomorrow with all the stares and whispers, he wanted to leave his hometown with Jack and never return. That was Alex's new dream. To leave and never come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks to everyone who's commented, subscribed and recommended it you guys that keep me updating!

So I think this will probably be 20 chapters long and if people like it that much I may write a sequel just depends on what everyone wants nearer the time since this is only chapter 14 :)