‹ Prequel: Dangerous Minds
Status: Writing words lol

When It's Broke It's Perfect

He doesn't even go here

Group therapy. Have you ever heard of anything more ridiculous. Over the years I've been moved around from institution, to psych ward, to group home, to institution, you get it right? Every time I change homes, I get put in for group therapy to talk about my feelings and shit, and it never fucking works. Why can't these brain dead doctors just accept that I'm fine the way I am. If I stopped self harming, I wouldn't be a danger to anyone. I know my doctor says my 'anorexia' is dangerous, and I could die or some shit, but I'm not as bad as I used to be. I've put on a bit of weight, and even though I look hideous now, it's not the end of the world.

I rolled my eyes at this one girls story. He daddy called her fat so she starves herself so he'll accept her. Shut the fuck up slut, and put on some pants.

"What about you, Alex. What's your story?" The psychotherapist at the other side of our circle smiled pleasantly at me. I looked away, sticking my finger up in reply. She sighed, flicking through her file. "I have notes here from you doctor that you told him the reason you felt the need to starve and hurt yourself, was that you felt 'disgusting' next to Mr Watkins."

I froze, turning my head to face her. "That's private." I hissed.

On of the sluts giggled, crossing her legs, a grin on her face. "What's that Lexi? Don't feel as pretty and Ian? I don't blame you. Is this because he fucked your boyfriend."

I glared at her, then smirked. "Say hi to your boyfriend for me, honey. And, er, nice Hello Kitty sheets by the way." I winked before standing up, leaving the gob smacked bitch and walked back into the corridor. That was true by the way. I had sex with her boyfriend in her bed when Jack and I had briefly broken up. He was an easy fuck. One of those 'Oooh I'm not gay - Lol Alex fuck me' guys.

That really got to me. What I told my therapist was strictly confidential, and now I was going to hav to punch him repeatedly. Well, next time I saw him anyway. Right now, I needed to find Jack.

It wasn't very hard, he was bouncing on his bed, singing quietly to himself. Like, what? I rose my eyebrows as I entered, then noticed the man on the bed beside his. He must have a new room mate. I smiled pleasantly at him, holding out my hand. "Alex Gaskarth, Anorexic." It's always best to add your illness on to avoid people awkwardly asking you why you're here later.

The man smiled back, moving his jet black hair out of his eyes, then shook my hand. "Tyson Ritter, IED."

I had no fucking idea what that stood for. "IED?"

"Intermittent Explosive Disorder." He chuckled, his ghostly blue eyes twinkling. "I get angry."

Jack smirked, climbing down from his bed to wrap his arms around my waist. "Well, we'll just have to make sure we don't piss you off." He chuckled, then planted a warm kiss on my cheek.
---

Oh, well done Tyson. You've really fucking done it this time. I always thought I just got a bit pissed off now and again, but apparently I've got some sort of Impulse control disorder. Who knew?

I sighed, pushing my case under my bed then stood from the floor and brushed myself off. I looked sexy. Those guys, Jack and Alex, had left for Alex's bedroom about half an hour ago, presumably to have wild crazy people sex.

I wish I was having wild crazy people sex right now.

Grumbling over my lack of penis fun, I walked out of my bedroom and down the corridor to that room Pearl said everyone hung out in. Jack and Alex were there, one of them mustn't take that long if you know what I mean. Jack bounded up from his seat and dragged me over to his group.

"Guys, this is Tyson. He get's mad. Tyson, you know Alex, this is Josh," He pointed at a guy with shabby brown hair and a cheeky smile. "He has OCD. That's his boyfriend Oli, he as schizophrenia." I smiled at the tattooed boy who stared off blankly. "And this is Ian. He's a Narcissistic twat." Ian rolled his eyes and lifted his hand up in a 'hi' motion before linking his fingers with a blonde. The blonde kicked Jack in the back of the leg and pouted. "Oh, and he's Sean. He doesn't even go here!"

Mean Girls quote. Nice. I sat down awkwardly, still looking beautiful, then flashed my award winning, soul crushing, penis melting smile. Sean giggled, biting his lip, then gestured from me to Ian. "God, they could be twins."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not even sorry.