‹ Prequel: Dangerous Minds
Status: Writing words lol

When It's Broke It's Perfect

I see no traces of shit in here

Why am I shit at everything? I can’t even kill myself right.

I sighed, looking out of the windscreen of my car as water slowly rose up my calves. After twenty minutes it reached my waist, and that’s where it stayed. Like, really Sean? You just drove into a fucking puddle, and now your balls are wet.

Grumbling over my stupidity, I pushed my door open against the thick body of the water and climbed out, then waded over to the road. Like, really though, how can anyone be this shit? Not only am I shit at life, I’m shit at death too. This is just cruel.

I surveyed my surrounding. I wasn’t that far from my local hospital, it was walking distance, and I should probably get myself checked out in case a fish has eaten my dick or something. Don’t laugh at me, that shit happens! I saw it in a movie! Leaving my car behind, I began the soggy walk down the road.

After a half an hour waddle, I got to the hospital, and that’s when things turned really nasty.

I shot up from my seat in the little room where a doctor had been interrogating me on my mental health, knocking the thin plastic chair to the ground accidentally, but whatever, it adds to the effect really, doesn’t it?

“Please calm down, Mr Smith.” She was now standing too, pushing a button on the wall which could only mean one thing. I had learnt this from my time in Meadowdale. Pressing large, important looking buttons behind glass cases on walls equals Sean getting jabbed with a needle.

“You can’t make me go back! I’ve been declared mentally sane!” I yelped, panicking. I tried to make a run for the door, but it burst open in front of me, allowing two, large orderlies to enter. Oh no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no. “Please! I won’t do it again!” I was on the floor now, pushing myself, with the back of my converse, towards the hospital bed. I didn’t have enough time to get to it though because I suddenly had two, painfully strong, sets of hands on my body, dragging me up. I was roughly placed on the bed, my hands strapped down beside me. “I’m sorry.” I wept, my fringe getting stuck to my face.

A sharp pain in the crease of my elbow signalled that soon I would be out cold, and everything past that point was a blur of darkness.
---
Well, hello there intense headache brought on by a fuck load of Anaesthesia. I can honestly say I have not missed you.

I pulled my eyes open, blocking the white light of the room from my eyes. A familiar smell broke through my thick haze and I immediately knew where I was. I shook my wrists, trying to break free while I heart freaked out inside my chest.

“It’s okay, Sean.” Pearl sighed, coming into view. Fuck you, Pearl. “It’s completely normal for patients with illnesses like yours to have relapses. No one’s going to judge you.” She came closer, stoking my hair trying to settle me. To be honest, it was just making me want to throw myself out of the window.

I gulped as the old woman undid my wrist and feet straps and lead me down the all too familiar corridors. “I don’t think I need the tour. I was here yesterday.”

Pearl smiled and opened one of the doors. “I’m just showing you to your new room. I’m sure you’ll settle in fine again.”

I nodded, rolling my eyes and entered the room, closing the door behind me.

My new room mate widened his greeny-grey eyes at me, shuffling further up his bed which he had pushed against the wall. He had longish black hair and quite a cute face. “H-Hello.” He stammered, wryly.

“Hey.” I greeted him, smiling gently back as I went over to my cases, ready to put my things away. “I’m Sean.”

“Kellin.”

I didn’t question why my belongings were here, Jay or Matt probably brought them over. Oh shit, they were gonna be so pissed at me. “So, what did you do to get thrown in here, Kellin?” I asked, tossing my shirts into my top drawer.

“E-erm. I-I’m a Pyromaniac.” The boy answered me, looking very nervous. I looked at him confusedly as I placed my jeans into the second drawer. “I guess it m-means, I like f-fire.”

Ooookay, so this is one of those full on crazies. The kind that rub shit on the wall, I’m guessing. Maybe not though, he looks like a decent guy, and I see no traces of shit in here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kellin Quinn lol.