‹ Prequel: Dangerous Minds
Status: Writing words lol

When It's Broke It's Perfect

Who are you more afraid of?

I buried my head in my pillow, not wanting to here her stupid high pitched voice. She wasn't here. He wasn't real. It's all in your head Oli. It's all in your head. It's all in your head. It's all in your head. It's all in your head. It's all in your head. It's all in your head. It's all in your-

"Do not ignore me, Oliver!"

I gulped, pulling my tear stained face away from my pillow and turned to the woman. Hayley sighed, calming herself, then came to sit beside me on my bed. I flinched away from her touch, making her frown.

"You know, this thing with Alex wasn't your fault. He's been ill for a long time. It's good he's gone."

I stood up, backing away towards the wall. "A-Alex isn't dead. He's in a proper hospital. Pearl told me."

Hayley slowly stood from my bed, whispering. "She lied to you, Oli. They always lie to poor little Oliver. They tell you I'm not real."

"You're not! I-I'm Schizophrenic and you don't exist!" I shouted, tears flying down my face again. I hated this. I could be fine for ages, finally think I was getting better, but she's always fucking come back!

Hayley growled and pushed me hard against the wall. Her strength was terrifying and I whimpered at the pain she was causing me. "Does it feel like I exist?" I gulped, nodding slowly. "Good." She breathed, allowing me to move away from her grasp. "Oliver, I need you to do something for me."

"W-what?"

She licked her lips, a tear falling down her cheek. I quickly rushed over, taking her in my arms. Somedays, she was the only one I had. She was the only one who cared. I shouldn't treat her as bad as I do. Hayley sniffed up, holding me close, and looked up into my eyes. "I really like Alex, and now he's gone." She sobbed. "Th-this is Ian's fault, for rejecting him. I-I want you to make Ian pay. I want him gone too. Please, Oli. You're the-the only one I have left and I love you. I need you to kill Ian."

I frowned, biting my lip. I didn't want to kill Ian. Most people thought he was a pirck, but although he has his faults, he's always been there for me. Hayley's been here longer though. Oh, God. I have to do this for her. I can't let her down... and Ian was the one who made Alex kill himself. Ian was pretty much a murderer. I'd be doing the world a favour if I killed him.

I nodded, making Hayley give a sad smile. She kissed my cheek lightly before leaving.

"Hey, Oli." Ian sighed sadly, then paused in the doorway, looking me up and down. "Why are you standing over there?" He got closer, moving warily. "Oli, are you okay? Do you want me to get a nurse?"

I looked blankly over at my pillow, making Ian go over to it. He started at me again before lifting it up, reviling my medication. I hadn't been taking it, hiding it instead. It wasn't helping anyway, and it upset Hayley.

Ian sighed, running in hand through his sexily messy hair. "Oli, you promised me you wouldn't do this again." His voice was low, but obviously annoyed.

I had walked over to the bedroom door silently by now, and I was moving our desk chair to block the door handle so no one could get in. "I don't think you're really in a position to judge, are you?" Ian looked at me confusedly, then trailed his eyes to the door before rolling them. "You made Alex kill himself, and now I'm going to kill you."

"No you're not." He smirked, folding his arms. "We've done this before, kid. I'm stronger than you. Tell your imaginary friend to fuck off once and for all."

"She's not imaginary!" I yelled running at him, but Ian easily threw my back onto my bed, making my head snap back.

He stepped towards me, looking more threatening than I had ever seen him before. He leant down, licking his bottom lip. Ian was no leaning directly over me, his warm breath hitting my face. "Who are you more afraid of, Oli? Her, or me?"

"Oli?" I turned my head to look at the door way. Oli's voice was coming from outside. He push against the door, this time his voice sounded more frightened. "Oli, please, let me in! What are you doing?"

I turned my head back to see the other Ian had disappeared. I started crying again, sobs rippling through me, and ran to the door, throwing the chair out of the way. I quickly ran into Ian's arms, feeling his war embrace engulf me. "I-I'm so s-sorry." I wept, clinging to him tightly as he rubbed circles soothingly into my back.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm here." He whispered, holding me tight.
♠ ♠ ♠
My name is Jessica Beast because I am a beast. Actually, my surname's Kelly. How fucking twatish is that? Kelly.
Image