Status: COMPLETED!

When I Wake Up Next To You

Dreaming.

Okay...okay... just...calm down.

I was face to face with a sleeping Niall Horan, with absolutely no idea how I got there. I was biting back screams, afraid that I was going to wake him up. Millions of thoughts were racing through my head, namely, How the hell did I end up in bed next to Niall?

I remembered going to sleep. I remembered going to sleep in MY bed. I bit my lip, thinking of the last night I remembered.

I wish I'll wake up next to Niall Horan from One Direction!

"No..." I whispered, "No freaking way. This has got to be a dream."

I rubbed my eyes and then stared at the sleeping Niall intently. Carefully, I reached my hands out... and grabbed his cheeks and squeezed. He certainly felt real, and the yelp he made sure as hell sounded real.

"Aliiiice, whater you doing?" he mumbled, grasping my hands. That was the breaking point for me and I let out a small scream and pushed myself away from him. This happened to be a bad move and I tumbled out of the bed in a mess of blankets and sheets.

"Alice!" Niall was wide awake now and he leaned over the edge of the bed with a worried expression, "You alright, love?"

I let out a whimper of pain, rubbing my now sore bottom. No...no I was not fine. I grasped the edge of the bed and pulled myself up peeking at Niall's face over the edge. He smiled at me happily and I could only stare back at him confused.

"Did you sleep alright?" he asked, giving me a kiss on the nose. I let out a small noise and hurriedly got up to make sure he didn't see the blush coloring my face. I stumbled into the bathroom and began to splash water onto my face trying to calm down.

Everything was the same, same face, same body, same me. I hadn't switched bodies with anybody, I was still Alice.

"Alice, what's wrong? You're acting a bit strange." Niall was in the doorway, yawning and rubbing the back of his head, "You didn't hit your head didja?"

"N...no?" I said, surprised at how squeaky my voice sounded, "I uh... um... what's todays date?" I tried to make my voice more casual and wincing at how ridiculous and panicked I sounded.

"You sure you didn't hit your head?" Niall repeated walking over to brush my bangs aside and look at my head for any bumps.

"Yup, positive, date?" I asked, then added weakly, "Please?"

"It's the twenty-third of May." he answered and placed a hand on my forehead, "You sure you're okay, love?

"Twenty...third...may..." I felt my legs wobble beneath me and I grabbed onto Niall's arm to prevent myself from falling over.

"Er... come on, sit down and let me get you a bottle of water." Niall led me back over to the bed and sat me down before going over to the mini-fridge to grab a bottle of water. I grabbed it with trembling hands and began to gulp it down. Five whole months. Five months that I had no memories of, but somehow in those five months I had seemingly become Niall's girlfriend.

"Alice, could you please tell me what's going on?" Niall had climbed into bed next to me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and nestling his head next to mine, "You're acting really strange."

"You wouldn't believe me," I muttered, playing with the cap to my water bottle, "You'd call me crazy."

Niall snorted, "I really doubt that, after being in the band with Lou and Harry for as long as I 'ave it's hard to consider anybody really "crazy". Besides," he pecked my cheek with a kiss, "I knew you were a bit odd when I asked you out, it's part of why I like you so much."

"When...when was that exactly?" I murmered, trying (in vain) to not blush due to his kiss.

Niall looked at me in shock, "Aren't girls the ones who remember all those sort of dates and boys are all a bit rubbish at it?" he let out of a huff and if I wasn't in the situation I was in, I would've considered his pout a bit cute. I took a deep breath and smiled at Niall sadly before speaking.

"That's the thing."

"I don't remember anything."
♠ ♠ ♠
Weeeeeee! Haha I love when I start a new story and I can't stop writing. ~___~ I just wanna keep updating this all night. So I will! Until I get tired of writing for today! Hurray!

Thank you to everyone who's read and commented♥