Status: COMPLETED!

When I Wake Up Next To You

Epilogue

So what happened?
Everything that was supposed too. Niall and I started our relationship and even though I knew I would eventually lose my memory... I was confident that I would also regain it.

Sure enough... I did. The memory-less Alice woke up in Chicago, and the Alice with all her memories, me, woke up next to Niall just as I was meant too.

"Niall... Niall, wake up!"

He opened his eyes, yawning, in the early sunlight, "What is it love?"

I grinned, "Ask me a question!"

He looked at me confused, sleep still clouding his eyes, "Uh... whats 2+2?"

I rolled my eyes, "No silly, about us."

"Us? Uh..." he rubbed his eyes and sat up yawning, "Um... when did we first say I love you? Alice what's going on?"

I grinned, "At the airport when I left. Just as I was about to leave, you grabbed my arm and told me."

Niall stared at me, "You... remember?" He asked cautiously.

I leaned forward, taking his face in his hands and pressing my lips against his. His hands went up to my face as he leaned into the kiss.

"I remember." I said softly as we pulled away from each other, "Losing my memories was just... punishment for being impatient I guess, I don't know. Who could explain it?" I wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face into him, "All I know is that I'm here now... and I'm never leaving."

We laid in bed for a long time that morning, holding each other as the sun rose, wondering what life had in store for us next.
♠ ♠ ♠
AND THIS CONCLUDES THE FIRST STORY OF NIALL AND ALICE.

Thank EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. Commenters, silent readers, even those who just skimmed the first chapter and didn't care! I never expected this story to be as popular as it was and I know there were periods where I didn't update but you all stuck with me!

There WILL be a sequel - They Don't Know About Us, that I hope to have up later tonight. So look forward to that. Also follow @AliceJulietAJ to get more story, and more interaction...or something. Yeah!

THANK YOU ALL<333