Status: Just starting out. Updates nearly every day.. I have no life.

Let it Out and Be Free.

Two.

I get out of bed just as my phone starts vibrating like mad, signaling I have a call. It's from Aria.
"Hello?"

"Hey, Har! I'm bored.. wanna come over?"

I think about it, "Sure. I'll be there soon." I hang up the phone and throw on clothes, then walk next door to my sister's room.

"Hey, Le. I'm going over to Aria's. Do you wanna come? Or I can drop you off at the library, or Sarah's house," I suggest, so my sister won't have to be all alone in the house. I know it can get depressing.

"I don't want to bother you. Can you just drop me off at the library? I'll call Sarah and see if she wants to meet me there."

--

I look at my sister after pulling up in front of the library, "There you are, baby sis. Call me whenever you want to be picked up."

"Okay," she hugs me.

I drive off, to Aria's house.

Ahh, Aria. Aria Torres and I have been friends for about three months, now. We just instantly became close.
I pull up to her house, get out, and ring the doorbell.

Her brother, Blaze, answers, "Hey... Harlow, right?"

I mumble, "Yeah... uh, is Aria there?" I look down. I'm always nervous around people.

"Sure. I'll get her." He walks off, and I hear him yell his sister's name. He comes back, "Oh yeah! I almost forgot. Come in." He laughs. I blush, walking in behind him.

"Harlow! Yay, you're here. Now let's go up to my room," she grabs my arm and leads me up to her bedroom. We walk by the living room and I see Blaze watching a movie with someone that is.. really attractive.

I have to ask, "Who is that?"

Aria looks, "Blaze? I thought you knew him."

I shake my head, "No, idiot," I say, giggling. "The other person."

She gasps, "OH. That's his best friend, Presley."
♠ ♠ ♠
Suckish chapter. Ohh, who's Presley? Like anyone cares.