Strong

Chp. 2

Strong
Chp. 1
This is where my story begins: birth. I was born into this cruel world. I was born into the Pit of Despair, just like everyone else. Life starts here, though our souls are created in the Land of Paradise. After that, you work your way up to the Land of Paradise or work your way down to Hell. That’s just the way it goes.
I was born into an imperfect world, into and imperfect family, but I am blessed with the family have even if they have hurt me. I love them, but they would whip me with flogs. They would take their anger out on me when they couldn’t fix their own problems. My grandfather was very critical of everyone, including me. Everything had to be perfect.
My father is a whole different story. He was lazy and uninvolved, but he was my father. My own flesh and blood and I loved him. But he had an ugly side to him. Here’s the full story: My mother was pregnant for the second time with my little sister, Nadia. We were all excited, but my father wasn’t. In fact, he asked for an outrageous favor. He wanted my unborn sister dead. He wanted to rip out his own flesh and blood from his wife’s womb. How dare he?! If my mother didn’t abort Nadia, he would leave. My mother refused to let him do such a horrible thing. So, he planned on leaving. I helped him pack his bags because I thought he would be back. Before he left, he got us a little surprise. He grabbed our family flog and whipped us. Our backs were bleeding and tears were in our eyes. Such agony. Such pain. How could he do this to us? Us! We were his family. His loved ones. Clouds of confusion and pain rolled in. After he left, demons and children would taunt me saying, “Where is your father?” They would laugh at me. Laugh at my agony. Before I knew it I was being ridiculed on a daily basis, not because of my father, though. I was being persecuted for who I was.