Status: Being written as we speak ... Comments are love <3

Stuck in the Middle

Full moon

Emily P.O.V

“I don’t see why you’re going to the merch table. You do remember I gave you the day off right?” Craig said through a mouthful of cereal. I know he gave me the day off, but I was gone for hours yesterday, and I felt bad. Besides the tour has just kicked off and I’ve skipped out of both of my shifts early. I left early on day one because Craig and I were fighting, and day two I slipped out early to sneak off with Ronnie. I know Craig is giving me the day off because of all fighting we’ve been doing, and maybe a few other reasons, but honestly I would feel bad if I didn’t go in today.

“I know you did Craig, but I’ve been slacking off a lot. I mean we’ve been on tour for two days and I left early on both days. I feel bad. Besides the tour has just kicked off, I’ll have plenty of time to catch a few shows here and there. If it makes you feel any better I promise I won’t spend the whole day at the both I’ll probably meet up with Ashley later.” I replied as I tried to finish braiding my hair. I really hated dealing with my hair. Craig has perfect straight hair, while I got the hard to manage curly hair. Okay maybe it’s not kinky curly unmanageable hair, it’s more wavy than curly, but regardless I don’t care for it.

“Would that mean going to a Falling in Reverse show?” I turned around noticed that Craig had a pair of sunglasses in his hands. The same sunglasses Ronnie had given to me yesterday. I knew Craig wasn’t going to drop the subject easily.

“Craig you know I like their music and Ashley gave me those glasses yesterday. You’re acting really immature about this. You don’t see Robert and Monte acting like this do you?” I said as gestured to the two of them.

“What about me? Doesn’t my opinion count?” Max interjected as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“Everyone is well aware of your opinion on this subject Max.” I replied rolling my eyes causing him to get up off the couch and stalk off into the back room on the bus with a huff and a glare in my direction. I didn’t mean for that to come off as a rude remark, but I was still kind of pissed about what happened with him and Ashley. That and he never seemed to give a damn about this whole situation, so why should he start caring now.

“Fine why don’t we ask them how they feel about this? Monte, Robert how do you feel about Emily hanging around with Ronnie?” Craig asked hoping his friends would back him up.

“It’s her life not ours and she’s friends with Ash. You can’t exactly remove Ronnie without removing Ashley from the picture too.” Monte replied as he shrugged his shoulders.

“The only reason we don’t see him is because we choose to stay out of each other’s hair. I don’t hate the guy. I feel sorry for him, and I feel bad about the way things happened, but everything happens for a reason. He seems like he’s gotten his shit together it’s not like he’s going to offer her drugs or anything.” Robert added as he grabbed his sunglasses off of the neck of his shirt and slipped them on his face turning his attention back to the TV. I highly doubted he could even see the TV with how dark it was in here. I think that was him trying to say he didn’t want to be involved in the conversation.

“Come on Monte you’ve got a sister you have to understand where I’m coming from.” Craig pleaded.

“I’m sorry dude but I don’t worry about everything my sister does; she’s my sister not my child. I mean how is she ever supposed to experience anything in life if you’re standing off on the side line coaching her every move.” Monte responded giving Craig a pleading look. We haven’t even been on tour a whole week and I can tell they are already tired of the arguing and fighting. Craig was slowly driving everyone insane.

“When did Ashley leave?” Robert asked trying to change the subject which caused both Craig and I to laugh as we remembered what happened.

“The minute the bus came to a stop.” Craig replied trying to stifle a laugh as Max walked out of the back room.

“Yea she ran off the bus like her pants were on fire. She missed the bottom step and fell flat on her face, but that didn’t stop her. She kissed the ground yelled ‘Thank God!’ jumped back up spit the dirt from her mouth and hightailed it to the Falling in Reverse bus. I’ve never seen anybody run that fast. She reminded me of the road runner.” I replied through laughter.

“Can we stop talking about that whore?” Max grumbled as he grabbed a poptart out if the cabinet.

“She’s not a whore!” I growled trying to defend my friend.

“Fine can we not talk about that bitch? Does that work better for you?” Max replied.

“You know what I’m not going to argue with you. Bye Craig I’ll be back later. I’ll see you two later.” I said as I looked between Monte and Robert. “And I’m sorry Ashley bruised your ego by not remembering what happened.” I said looking Max in the eyes before grabbing my stuff and skipping of the bus.

I probably looked like a complete idiot skipping with a pissed off look on my face, but I was trying to act like I didn’t care. If I had known there was going to be this much drama I probably wouldn’t have come along, but I had practically begged Craig to let me come along as the merch girl. He was very hesitant on letting me come along after what happened last time. But it’s been two years since my last seizure. It was at a Black Veil Brides show and I got shoved into a mosh pit by some guy. The guys did their best to get me out of there before I freaked out, but it was too late. Andy Biersack came to my rescue and cursed the guy out. Max ended up punching the guy in the face even after I said not too. He claimed men don’t push around helpless women when they need help. That’s all I ever was when I had a seizures. I have a form of epilepsy, though I only have partial seizures.

This is another reason why Craig gave me the day off. He knew all this arguing was stressing me out and didn’t want me to have one without him being around. My sketchy behavior probably wasn’t either helping either. I just didn’t think it was fair that I got the day off because I wasn’t feeling good. That’s not how the real world worked. I knew Craig couldn’t always be there to save me, but I don’t think he knew this just yet. I made my way to the merch booth, but stopped when I noticed what band decided to set up shop right next to my brother’s booth. The Falling in Reverse merch booth was next to Escape the Fate’s merch booth. This is no coincident or at least it can’t be. As I got closer I noticed the band was there with Ashley. She was taking some pictures of them at the booth. I didn’t expect to see her so soon well honestly I’m surprised Ronnie let her off the bus today.

“Ronnie would please look like you want to be here and less pissed off. Your fans can see through that fake smile.” Ashley groaned obviously frustrated with her brother. I tried to get to the booth unnoticed, but that didn’t happen.

“Emily how could you just let them-?” Ronnie was interrupted by Ashley.

“Fuck? Ronnie it’s not her fault.” Ashley stated

“Yea! How could you let them do that?” Ronnie asked while shuddering at the thought of his sister and Max having sex.

“I didn't know that they were going to do that! Max said that they were going to watch a movie and I tried to stop them ... well I got Craig to try and stop them.” I shouted defending myself. It’s not my fault.

“Seriously?! You believed that they were going to just watch a movie. No boy and girl just go and watch a movie especially when they are both six sheets to the wind.” Ronnie shouted

“I have watched movies with Max, Craig, Monte, and Robert plenty of times before and stop yelling at her.” Ashley said while glaring at Ronnie.

“You've slept with all of them! What the hell Ashley?” Ronnie shouted.

“No I have watched movies with them you idiot! You know what I'm just going to go take pictures of people.” She shouted while walking to Ryan and Jacky. They were currently making kissy faces at Ronnie and me, but Ronnie had his back turned to them.

“Why didn't you go watch the movie with them?” Ronnie asked me in a gentle tone.

“I didn't think anything would happen. I've watched movies with plenty of guys and nothing has ever happened. Like I said Craig tried stopping them, but it was too late.” I said

“Well what if we watched a movie together?” He wiggled his eye brows and stepped in front of me. This prevented me from entering the booth.

“Well if we did watch movies together it won’t end the way it did for Ashley and Max.” I stated.

“That is because when you wake in the morning you’ll remember what happened. Plus you won’t scream in my face.” He laughed.

“In your dreams.” I mumbled more to myself.

“How did you know what I dreamed about last night?” He asked with a big goofy grin. I felt myself blushing already.

“Wait ... you know if you wouldn't have kicked Ashley off the bus none of this would have ever happened. “ I was still slightly pissed off at him for kicking her off the bus. “Now would please excuse me, but I need to unpack the t-shirts and set them up.” I said as I started to open the first box and pull out some t-shirts.

“Look I know I shouldn’t have kicked her off the bus…”

“Your damn right on that one Radke, glad to see you can admit your mistakes. Now would you like to explain why your merch booth is next to mine, but most importantly why are you still trying to flirt with my sister?” How long has he been standing there? Did he hear us flirting? Oh boy this isn’t good.

“Mind your own fucking business Mabbitt and I don’t know why the merch booth is here. Besides I was just leaving. Bye Emily.” He said as walked off to go catch up with Derek.

“Craig you didn’t need to do that, he asked about last night so I told him. Besides there was a reason I left the bus. Why did you follow me?” I asked slightly irritated that he was following me around.

“You know all I try to do is make sure that you’re safe and okay. I’m sorry if I care too much, but I would prefer if you didn’t have a seizure when I’m not around. I came to give you the pills you forgot to take and see if you were coming to the set, but I honestly don’t care anymore.” He replied storming off in the direction of the buses. I can’t believe that he’s turning this around on me. I looked in the brown paper bag and noticed there a muffin inside and my pills. Why do I always end up feeling the bad person in the end?

“You want me to go kick ass or even better I can piss in his beer!” A familiar voice giggled. I looked up from the box I was sitting on and saw Ashley with her camera. She always did know how to make a person feel better.

“You don’t have to, but has that stopped you from doing it before?” I replied.

“Good point. Don’t listen to that cum bubble. He’s just pissed because he thinks Ronnie is going to break your heart. Besides by tonight you will have forgotten all about Craig. The after party is at the Asking Alexandria bus, but you have to ditch Craig when you get there. Ronnie is setting something up at the bus. The code word is bananas, so either Danny, Ben, Jacky, Ryan or someone will go to you. That way it won’t look like you were alone with him.” She said as she eyed my muffin.

“Wipe the drool off your mouth and take the muffin. You know didn’t have to create a party just to get me and Ronnie some alone time. I’m sure I would have caught up with Ronnie sooner or later, but I feel like Craig has a right to be mad at me.” I sighed as I grabbed a stack of shirts out of a box and began arranging them by size.

“Is that a blue muffin?” She asked. I nodded and gave it to her. “I see your taking less medication, how have you been doing with that?” She asked as she picked at the muffin.

“Alright I guess. I’ve been seizure free for two years now,” I said while getting up and unpacking more shirts. You could already see the line of fans.

“You don’t seem too happy about it.” She stated.

“I don’t know Ashley. I know it’s good that I haven’t had any seizure, but it’s always going to be something I have to consistently worry about it. Even if they do go away I’ll always be on medication for something. One of the reasons I can’t even drink alcohol is because of all the medication. I just want to be normal.”

“I’m sorry Emmy, but you know what? Being normal is boring if you ask me. Look at me I got shit faced and had sex with my own worst enemy. Drinking alcohol isn’t as fun as it seems. I tried being normal once and it sucked that was the most boring 5 minutes of my life. It’s so overrated plus you can't be normal when you're related to a rock star. It just isn’t going to happen. Even if you were to dye your hair blond change your name and moved to Australia you wouldn't be normal. It’s something you have to live with the sooner you accept it the sooner you'll be happy,” She said while looking through the t-shirts. I hate it when she’s right. “You know what come with me. I’ll show you why we can never be normal and don’t give me an excuse. The doors don’t open for another two hours we still have time,” She said as I followed behind.

She started to head back to where the buses were. I groaned when I saw Craig talking to Robert. Couldn’t things just go my way for one day, but Ashley made a turn before anything could happen. I noticed she was heading for the Asking Alexandria bus.

“Ashley I would really prefer to set up the merch booth instead of watching them make out with groupies.” I said.

"They aren't as bad as they make themselves seem if anything they will be making out with each other,” She replied while opening the door to the bus. Making out with each other is an understatement. There stood Danny and Ben in a position most men wouldn’t be caught in unless of course they were having gay sex. Ben was holding Danny by the back of the neck while playfully thrusting his hips towards Danny's bum. While Danny is wearing a pair of cut off daisy dukes and a sleeveless shirt that was tied around his chest with a pair of matching boots and his hair in pig tails.

“What the hell are you two doing?” I knew that voice it was Craig.

*Ashley’s POV*

“What the hell are you two doing?” Craig’s voiced boomed from behind us.

I ignored him as I took a deep breath and tried to stop laughing so I would be able to get a picture of the sight in front of me. The minute the shutter sounded on my camera and the image popped up on the preview screen I erupted in laughter again.

“Well I’m trying to not die from laughter and I’m not sure what those two are doing up there.” I replied pointing towards twiddle dee and twiddle dum. “What the hell are you doing here? Are you stalking your sister or something?” I asked crossing my arms over my chest as I glanced in Emily’s direction. She was standing awkwardly at the door of the bus with her hands shoved into her pockets as she looked at Craig with sad eyes.

“I was just walking by and I saw the two of you and I wanted to apologize to both of you.” Craig replied as he nervously scratched the back of his neck.

“I’m tired of you apologizing Craig all we do is fight. I’m starting to wish I had never come on this tour. I don’t like this side of you.” Emily said to Craig sighing loudly at the end.

“Emmy …” Craig whined but stopped when she shook her head and climbed onto the AA tour bus. “Emily come back here!” Craig demanded as he tried to follow her onto the bus but stopped when I stepped in front of him.

“Just let her be. Come. Let’s walk and talk.” I said as I gently pushed him away from the bus.

“But Emily is in there…” He protested.

I shook my head at him and rolled my eyes. “She’ll be fine.” I replied before looking back at the bus to see Ben standing there his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned against the door frame with a curious look on his face. “Yes?” I asked slightly confused as to why he was looking at me like that.

“How did last night go?” He asked giving me a beaming smile and a wink.

I shuddered and made a face when he asked me this. “We’ll talk about that later. Keep an eye on Emily for me Mr. Overprotective here would freak if something happened to her.”

“All I get is we’ll talk about it later?” He replied with a pout.

“Fine go ask Emmy to tell you what happened. I’d rather just forget it ever happened.” I replied turn my attention back to Craig.

“Was he that bad?” Ben asked with a laugh. I just ignored his question as I looped my arm around Craig’s and walked away from the bus.

“So …” I said after a few minutes of silence. We had walked past all of the buses and towards to back fence of the venue. “What’s going on with you Craig?” I asked as I leaned against the chain link fence and grabbed my smokes out of my pocket.

“What do you mean what’s going on with me? I’m fine.” Craig replied looking at me with a slightly confused expression on his face.

“Don’t play dumb with me Craig.” I replied with a huff when I couldn’t find my lighter.

“Here.” Craig replied pulling a black bic lighter out of his pocket and tossing it to me. “It’s just … I don’t like how Emmy isn’t acting like my baby sister anymore.” He sighed.

I laughed at his reply and choked on the smoke from my cigarette causing me to cough and Craig to glare at me. “I’m sorry.” I replied when I finally caught my breath. “You do realize she’s not a baby anymore.” I replied giving him a stern look.

“I know this but it just hit me. I hadn’t realized how much she’s grown up, you know. I mean I know she’s lost weight and that she’s in college and what not, but it ever crossed my mind that anybody would find her attractive.” He replied leaning against the fence next to me.

“Would you rather her be ugly and not be happy?” I asked eyeing him suspiciously.

“Well no…” He began but I cut him off.

“Then what’s really the problem?” I asked flicking the ash off my cigarette.

“I just don’t like all the attention she’s getting.” He huffed.

“By attention would you be referring to my brother?” I asked as I took another drag off my cancer stick.

“Yes.” He replied looking up from his feet and to my face. “But it’s not just that I thought that with her being on this tour we would get to spend some time together and she hasn’t been to any of my shows.” He answered looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

I sighed and shook my head. “Well I’m sorry about that, but she’s been babied for so long by you and your parents. This is the first time you’ve allowed her to venture outside of the bus when she comes on tour with you. She’s intrigued by everything since it’s so new to her and she’s making friends. You know today after you had your bitch fit at the merch booth she was so sad and she told me she wished she was normal. I know you’re just looking out for her, but put yourself in her shoes; imagine how it feels to be her.” I replied giving him pleading eyes.

“I haven’t thought about that.” He sighed as he ducked his head. “Everybody worries over her constantly and she’s never complained.”

“You said you think of me like a sister right?” I asked tilting my head slightly waiting for his reply.

“Of course I do.” Craig replied giving me a smile.

“Well think about this … I’m only two years older than her. Think of all the things I’ve done that she hasn’t.” I replied biting my bottom lip hoping that this would get through to him.

“I’m not sure she’d want to do half the shit you have.” Craig replied with a laugh which caused me to frown.

“You know were more alike than you know.” I replied with a smirk causing him to frown.

“I’m not so sure I like that.” He replied causing me to laugh.

“I’m not that bad.” I laughed as I playfully hit his chest.

“Now but two of you would be hell and then what if Max starts liking her.” He laughed.

I deadpanned Craig. “Max does not like me.” I said as I tossed the butt of my cigarette to the ground and crushed it out with my shoe.

Craig playfully held his hands up in the air a sign he was dropping the subject. “When did you get so wise?” He asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

“I’ve always been wise you’ve always have been too stupid to understand my logic though.” I replied with a laugh causing Craig to look at me with a blank expression on his face.

“You have not. I think you’re channeling the wisdom of all the owls you’re wearing today.” He replied with a smirk.

I sighed as shook my head. “See it’s comments like that that makes people think you are stupid.” I laughed as I straightened myself up and motioned with my head for us to walk back to the busses.

“Well what’s up with all the owls?” Craig asked as we made our way through the busses.

“All the owls?” I repeated looking at him like he was crazy. “I’m wearing two owls one on my shirt and one on my ring. I don’t know I felt like matching?” I replied with a shrug. “I’ll make a deal with you if you don’t start anymore shit I’ll try to get Emily to come with me to watch your show.” I replied with a grimace when I realized that I would have to see Max.

Craig noticed the frown on my face and pulled me in for a hug. “You know you don’t have to come if you don’t want to.” He said giving me a squeeze.

“Yes I do.” I replied with a sigh. “I’ve got a job to do and I can’t hide from him forever I’ve got to face the music sometime.”

“Alright deal.” Craig replied squeezing me once more before letting go. “Well this is me.” He replied motioning to the bus next to us.

“I had no idea.” I replied with an eye roll. “I’ve been wondering who Escape the Fate is.” I said causing Craig to playfully scoff. “I’ll see you later.” I added before skipping off back towards the Asking Alexandria bus.

I let out a small shriek when I felt my cellphone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked smiled when I saw it was a text from Ronnie.

Bubby: HELP! Get me out of this interview it’s boring as hell! The chick has been basically asking the same questions for over an hour now and she’s hitting on Jacky.

I walked in the direction of the bus to look for the guys and sure enough they were standing in front of the bus with their backs towards me. I smiled to myself as an idea popped into my head. I was about 50 feet away and I took off running and jumped on Jacky’s back my lips going to his neck as I started biting him. Surprisingly his arms went up to hold my legs in place instead of dropping me.

“What are you doing?” Ronnie asked with a laugh from his spot next to Jacky.

I detached my lips from Jacky’s neck and laughed when I saw him pout. “I felt like being a zombie.” I replied with a shrug and an innocent smile as I nipped at Jacky’s neck again causing him to shiver.

“Will you stop trying to eat my guitar player?” Ronnie asked with a laugh as he crossed his arms over his chest and tried to give me a menacing look.

“But he’s yummy and British; he taste like bangers and mash.” I replied with a pout.

“You just said I taste like sausage and mashed potatoes.” Jacky replied with a laugh.

“Well you do have a sausage.” I replied with cheeky smile.

“Ashley!” Ronnie groaned causing me to smile even wider.

“And who might this be?” The blond headed interviewer asked as she shoved the microphone in my face.

“My wife.” Jacky replied with a smirk.

“If you’ve married my sister behind my back you’ll be looking for another job.” Ronnie interjected.

I jumped off Jacky’s back. “Ronnie be nice to Jacky you can’t be mad he wants all this…” I said as I gestured to myself. “Blame the Radke charm.” I added giving him a wink causing him to smile and pull me into a sideways hug.

“He’d never fire me anyways.” Jacky added as he gave Ronnie an adorable smile.

“Soo…. I hate to break this up but it time for your photo shoot.” I replied giving the girl a fake frown.

“Oh I see. Well can I get a shot of all of you guys saying goodbye?” She asked giving the guys a genuine frown.

“Yea go ahead. I’ll be down at the AA bus making plans for tonight meet me over there.” I replied giving the guys a smile and skipping off.

“Open up it’s the Police!” I yelled in a deep masculine voice as I banged on the side of the Asking Alexandria bus. I laughed as I heard the boys running around the bus presumably hiding things from the cops.

The door to the bus cracked open and a very timid looking James stood behind the door. “That was not funny Ashley you scared the bloody hell out of us.” He replied moving to the side to let me on the bus.

I smiled at him as I climbed the steps. “Well it’s a good thing you hid your shit cause I told my brother and his friends to meet me over here in a few.”

“Well why on earth would you do that?” Cam asked as he hugged me. “I mean you’ve got your own bus, which might I add is a hell of a lot bigger than ours.”

“Well I was thinking about throwing a party tonight.” I replied sitting down on the couch next to Sam and giving him a hug.

“Party did I hear party?” Danny asked coming out of the bathroom and buttoning up his short shorts.

“Yes I said party.” I replied with a laugh.

“Can I wear this?” He asked as he gestured to himself.

“If you want.” I replied slightly confused as to why he was dressed like that. “Hey wait are those my clothes?” I yelled when he turned around and I saw the design on the pockets of the shorts.

“Do you want them back?” Danny asked with an innocent smirk on his face.

“Not particularly they probably smell like sweaty balls now.” I replied with a grimace as I thought of Danny free balling in my shorts.

“Good cause I’m kind of fond of them. I love how the jeans cup my balls it’s a nice feeling.” Danny replied with an evil grin.

“I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.” I replied as I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

“Oh don’t give me that look I heard you were cupping a certain some ones balls last night.” He replied giving me a wink.

I shook my head in distaste. “You’re very vulgar … I don’t think I like you anymore. I was perfectly fine not remembering last night and now you’re putting all these nasty images in my head.” I grumbled as I hid my face in Sam’s side.

“Face it love, you wanted Max to fuck you. We’ve gotten you shitfaced numerous times and nothing has ever happened.” He replied sitting next to me and patting my leg.

I jumped up in delight when Ronnie walked onto the bus. “You should really keep your doors locked some deranged person is running around the venue biting peoples necks.” He said as he motioned to Jacky who had a deep purple bruise forming on his neck where I had bitten him.

“Oh my Jeebus I didn’t mean to bite you that hard!” I yelled as I pushed past Ronnie and hugged Jacky.

“It’s ok it didn’t hurt.” He replied giving me one of his award winning smiles.

Ronnie looked at Jacky and I and shook his head. “So why did you want us here?” He asked looking at me.

“Where are the rest of the guys?” I asked looking out of the windows of the bus.

“They went on a food run since we’re going on early today.” He replied taking a seat next to Danny. All of a sudden Ronnie’s eyes grew wide and he started laughing. “So that’s why you wanted Ash’s clothes?” He asked through his laughter.

“You let him go through my clothes?” I asked completely shocked.

“Nope I gave them to him.” Ronnie replied with a smile.

I huffed and crossed my arms causing Ronnie, Danny, Jacky, Sam, James, and Cam to laugh at me. “I’m going to start selling your clothes to your fans after shows.” I replied glaring at Ronnie causing them to laugh even harder.

“Any ways I plan on throwing a party tonight since I ruined your breakfast sneak away with Emily. Speaking of which where is my Emily?” I asked looking at Danny.

“She’s in the back talking to Ben about what happened last night.” He replied giving me a smirk causing both Ronnie and myself to groan.

“I’m never drinking again.” I whined causing Ronnie to chuckle.

“Okay so I’m going to attempt to get Craig drunk and get him to forget about Emily. Ronnie you’re going to go behind our bus and start a fire.” I said direction my attention towards him.

“Why am I starting a fire?” Ronnie asked looking at me confused.

“To make s’mores with.” I replied mater of factly. “Or you could roast weenies or something, but s’mores sound more romantic. And you best make me a s’more for setting this all up.” I said as I turned my attention to everywhere else.

“I’ll make sure to burn yours.” Ronnie replied with a false glare.

“I like my marshmallows burnt.” I countered as I stuck my tongue out at him.

“You’re weird.” Ronnie said with a laugh.

“The burnt marshmallow, that sounds like some weird sex position.” Danny laughed.

“Focus here Danny this is where you come in. When I say banana that means for you to go walk Emily over to where Ronnie has everything set up.” I said as I snapped my fingers to get him to pay attention.

“Well if I have to walk her over there I want a s’more too!” Danny replied as he looked between me and Ronnie.

“Fine Jacky you walk her over there.” I said as I looked at the guy standing next to me who nodded his head in acknowledgement.

“Hey that was my job!” Danny whined.

I sighed shaking my head. “I don’t care who does it just as long as it gets done.” I replied with a growl.

“Awe did Max rub you the wrong way?” Danny asked with a laugh which turned into a shriek when I launched myself across the bus at him.

“If you mention Max or hint at what happened last night one more time I will kill you and dispose of your body in that field over there.” I threatened as I pointed to the field on the other side of the bus. “I’m not kidding one more word and I will be crushing your testis in my hand.” I growled, my hand dangerously close to his package causing him to gulp and nod his head.

“Ashley calm down.” Ronnie cooed as he pulled me into his lap and hugged me.

“Don’t tell me to calm down! How the fuck do you expect me to calm down? I don’ even remember last night! I don’t even know if he used a condom he could have given me something. What if I have the clap? What if he has aids? I’ve seen him shoot up what if he’s shared needles? What if I have aids?” I yelled causing everyone to look at me slightly startled.

“Ashley don’t be silly you don’t have aids.” Emily replied as she walked out of the back lounge trying her best not to laugh at my outburst. “I will admit Max is stupid but he’s not that stupid.”

“But how do you know?” I asked peering over Ronnie’s shoulder at her.

“Because Craig said something about how the label had them all go have physicals and test run on them before they went on tour. If Max did have anything it’s long gone by now and if he had aids we’d know.” She reasoned with me as she squatted down to my level and gave me a slight smile.

“Yea I’d be more worried about getting pregnant if I were you.” Ben stated from across the room.

I frowned. “I can’t get pregnant.” I replied causing everybody to look at me shocked.

“What do you mean you can’t get pregnant?” Ronnie asked as he moved some of my hair out of my face so he could see me better.

“I can it’s just supposed to be pretty hard. I don’t ovulate when I’m supposed to and you need to ovulate in order to get pregnant. Honestly I haven’t had a period in three months.” I replied as I watched Ronnie cringe from beneath me.

“Oh my God you’re like the perfect girlfriend! Marry me?” Danny proposed from next to me causing me to laugh.

“I don’t like being cheated on so it wouldn’t work.” I replied as I patted Danny’s shoulder causing him to frown.

“Well it was worth a shot.” He replied with a grin.

“How about we go walking around town and try to find an ice cream shop or something maybe go to Starbucks if we come across one of those first.” Emily asked me holding her hand out for me to grab. “We could both use some time away from the venue.” She added as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my brother’s lap.

“I want some Starbucks.” Jacky piped up.

“If we go to Starbucks I’ll call you and see what you want.” I replied giving him a smile.

“What if I want something?” Ronnie asked.

“Sorry you’re out of luck.” I answered sticking my tongue out at him.

“Emily wouldn’t do that to me.” Ronnie replied as he batted his lashes at her.

“Oh yes I would.” Emily replied laughing when Ronnie’s face fell.

“I don’t like this you’re turning her against me.” Ronnie pouted causing everyone to laugh at him.

“Hey if it wasn’t for me Emily wouldn’t have ever gone out with you in the first place.” I replied putting my hands on my hips.

“Yea, you should thank your sister for planning this little date for you and your girlfriend.” James chimed in making me smile at him.

“Yea if you’re not nice she might just forget to say banana.” Sam added with a laugh.

Danny jumped up from the couch and picked Emily up in one swift motion. “That was my cue!” Danny yelled as he ran off the bus with Emily in his arms.

“What the fuck!” I yelled as I ran off the bus following him.

“Where is my marshmallow?” Danny asked when I finally caught up to him behind the Falling in Reverse bus.

“You don’t get one until tonight.” I panted out as I tried to catch my breath. “I should really stop smoking.” I muttered to no one in particular.

“What a jip.” Danny grumbled to himself as he walked away.

“So you ready for that ice cream?” I asked as we walked towards the front of the venue.

Emily P.O.V

3 hours later

You are so beautiful, you are the kind of girl
that has the chemicals that makes me fall in love
Beautiful, you are the kind of girl, that has the chemicals
that makes me fall in love

I sighed hearing the sound of brother’s voice off in the distance as they did there sound check. I still haven’t talk to Craig about this morning. I feel like everything I do just pisses him off. Even if I hadn’t gone out with Ronnie, he‘ll still be around me. He’s Ashley’s brother and I’m friends with Ashley. I’m going to ditch my friends just because my brother hates hers. I kept thinking whether I should see the show or not. I’ve always liked being there, but lately he’s just no fun to be around. Besides he said himself he didn’t care if I showed up so why should I care and over think it. This is really the first time Craig and I have ever really been mad at each other. We argue all the time at home, but it’s like we see each other every day there. Here I’m stuck with him on the same bus.

“Looks like someone could use a break and possibly some lunch?” A familiar voice asked. I’m a little confused to why Max is being nice to me after what I said to him this morning. “I got one of your favorites. A Wendy’s Asiago Chicken Ranch Club with yummy French fries,” He smirked as he waved the food in front of my face. I hated it when he did that.

“Max’s if you don’t stop teasing me with food I will be forced to chop your hands off. I’ll eat lunch with you, but you better tell me why you’re being so nice after what I said this morning,” I muttered. “Wait a minute aren’t you suppose to be at sound check with others?” I asked slightly confused. I could still here Craig singing in the back round.

“I finished early today and can’t a guy treat one of his best friends to lunch and just talk?” He asked with a pout. I looked at him skeptically wondering what he wanted.

“Well I guess a lunch break wouldn’t hurt,” I replied to him. We went to a picnic bench near by so I wouldn’t have to rush back to the booth.

“Thanks for lunch Max, but the real reason you went out of your way to do this for me,” I asked waiting for the real reason he did this.

“Well since you refused to hear my opinion this morning I thought I should try again. Look I know Craig hates him because he’s flirting with you, but I really do miss the dude. He was my best friend and practically my brother. We might not see eye to eye and I doubt we'll ever be friends again, but regardless of who he is or what he's done in the past he's a good guy and he won’t hurt you. He just doesn’t want to get hurt either. I think you’ll be good for him,” He said as he ran his hand through his long hair. I was utterly confused to why he was telling me this. It was nice to see this side of Max, but is he trying to tell me that he knows about Ronnie and me. I started to worry a little.

“Max I really don’t-“I was interrupted by Ashley before I got to finish. I wonder if she’s noticed Max.

“Hey I leave you alone for a couple hours and you go out and get food without me? Where’s my spicy chicken sandwich bitch?” She asked me.

“Max bought it for me we were eating lunch,” I replied uncertain of what to say.

“Hey Ashley” Max said trying to her attention, but she just looked at him and gave him a half smile. Max wasn’t having any of that. He just sighed and left without a word.

“I thought you said he was pissed off at you because you made a comment about his ego this morning,” Ashley stated

“I thought he was pissed off, but I guess not or he’s screwing with me. He told me what he thought about Ronnie and me hanging out. He said I be good for him. You don’t think he knows do you and why is he being so nice? He bought me food,” I said as I took a bite out my sandwich.

“I don’t know he’s probably having mood swings. Just watch your back when you’re with Ronnie we don’t need any more drama then there already is. Is your shift over yet you should catch a few shows with me while I take pictures. Besides Ronnie’s set is next and I’m sure you’re just dying to see him because he hasn’t stopped texting me asking if you were coming to watch,” I blushed at hearing this. He wanted to see me.

“I never thought you say yes to going out with him at least not right away. I thought he be at it for a few weeks before you said yes, but you’ve had a crush on him since you were 15. I want to get there early to wish them luck and I still have some major ass kissing to do. I’m trying to get back on his good side,” She said I still feel like this is somewhat Ronnie’s fault, but knowing Ashley she wouldn’t want me to blame him. I could see Ronnie off in the distance signing something for a fan. He had on the jean vest from the Good Girls Bad Guys vest.

“Oh about bloody time you get here. Lover boy over here won’t shut up about you,” Jacky said as he dragged me to where Ronnie was standing. “See here she is now you can talk her ear off,” He said to Ronnie as he walked off complaining that Ashley and I didn’t bring him back coffee. Not my fault they don’t serve coffee at an ice cream shop.

“You were talking about me? I hope it was all good things,” I teased.

“Don’t worry all good things. I was just saying how excited I was for tonight. Jacky tends to over exaggerate in case you haven’t noticed, I mean he cried over a freaking cookie jar,” he chuckled.

“Speaking of tonight what are we going to be doing tonight?” I asked

“Now what fun would that be if I told you what we were doing?” He teased. “Let’s just say I hope you’re hungry for something sweet,” My mind went to the gutter after hearing that.

“Ronnie keep it in your pants! Knowing Emily her mind went straight to the gutter. You’re on get out there and go kick some ass. Remember I'm going to be out there taking pictures so make love to the camera. It looked like you were constipated in the ones from this morning. I LOVE YOU!” She shoved Ronnie out on to the stage. I wished him good luck as well.

Ashley started doing her thing and taking pictures while she danced along to the music. She managed to get me to dance along with her even though I probably looked like a complete idiot though. You could really tell the guys loved what they did and their fans. Ronnie was all over the place making sure no fan went unnoticed. He looked freaking sexy out there. Half way through the show a couple of guys started talking shit saying Craig Mabbit was the real thing. I hated when shit like this happened. It always happened at Escape the Fate shows.

“Hey you in the crowd if you hate me so much then why are you here? If you’re going to talk shit then have the balls to back it up. This is what I think of you,” Ronnie said as he turned around pulled his pants down mooning the crowd. The crowd went crazy, girls screaming and trying to take a picture.

“Jesus christ my fucking eyes they burn! I'm going to have nightmares of this for the rest of my life. No Ronnie we weren’t supposed to have a full moon tonight. Oh my god tell me when it’s okay to look,” Ashley shouted as she covered her eyes. Ryan and Ron started laughing; they were the only ones close enough to hear Ashley. When Ronnie turned around he sent a wink in my direction which caused me to blush. All of the guys noticed this and sent me wolf whistles.

“Emmy there’s like two more songs left what are you doing after this?” Ashley asked me with a curious look on her. What does she have planned up her sleeve?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know it's VERY long. This is a joint chapter. Both Miranda I wrote our own parts in this chapter. Thank you for reading and we hope you enjoyed it...

Leave us some love :)

Emily's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/sitm/set?id=57409789

Miranda's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/stuck_in_middle_set/set?id=57408633

Hey it's Miranda I finally got my cast off and stitches removed. Hopefully my left hand still isn't stiff in a couple of days and I can start writing again.

Ronnie mooning the crowd
Image