Status: Being written as we speak ... Comments are love <3

Stuck in the Middle

Trust is a two way street

Craig’s P.O.V
I thought about what Ashley said and she’s right. Emily hasn’t given me a reason not to trust her, but I just can’t see myself letting her go out with him. She’s always done the right thing and made smart decisions, except that time in high school when she ate hash. It was actually kind of funny now that I think about it. She begged me not to tell mom and dad. Our parents were always worried that she pick up that habit from me, but she’s always did the right thing. I just wasn’t ready to see her grow up. In my eyes she was still the little girl who would sneak into my bed whenever there was a thunder storm. Maybe I should talk to her first, but I knew that I wasn’t going to be able to let the Danny thing go.

Danny is smug, cocky, and arrogant person, but he’s pretty cool to hang out and party with. He’s also very open when it comes to the subject of sex, and very open when comes to having sex with groupies. I don’t have a problem with it, but Emily is not going to be one of those girls. It also bothered me that he was checking her out. Jeeze is this how Ronnie feels. No. I refuse to try to understand how he feels. I will just talk it out with Emily and then everything will be good. Any good positive thoughts I had disappeared when I saw Danny flirting with a fan. I could just imagine him doing that with Em and I decided just to go confront him.

“Danny I need to speak with you about something,” I said trying to make this quick.

“Well alright I have a question for you too. Who’s the hottie working at your merch booth and is she legal?” He asked. I should’ve known he’d be this forward.

“Okay first of all she is my little sister and I suggest you keep your comments to yourself. Second, it doesn’t matter if she is legal. She’s not going anywhere with you. I’d appreciate if you kept your eyes off my sister and her ass,” I said clearly pissed off. He found this funny.

“I didn’t recognize your sister, but did she tell you that it bothered her that I was checking her out? She didn’t seem to mind when I helped carry the boxes to the booth?” He asked and he did have a point. “If you’re going to start getting over protective then I’d start with those tight shorts. Trust me I’m not the only looking,” He said with an amused smile on his face. I couldn’t stand hearing this anymore. Before I could hit him the sound of an air horn filled my ears causing me to cover my ears.

“Craig what the hell did I just say? I swear men these days if you’re not thinking with your dicks then you’re not thinking all,” Ashley said from the back window of tour bus with an air horn in her hand. “That goes for you to Danny now walk the fuck away before I get out there!” She said before closing the window and disappearing back in to the bus.

I ran back to the bus hoping Em would be there so I could talk to her before I really lost it. Everything Danny said kept running through my mind. By the time I got back to the bus she wasn’t there and still wasn’t answering her phone. She always ignores me when she’s pissed, but right now wasn’t a good time to be ignoring me. I needed some kind of clue to tell me she wasn’t doing anything stupid with these guys. She going to kill me when she finds out I’m about to go through her stuff. I made sure the others weren’t on the bus first, because I know they’re going to take her side. She had the bottom bunk that had a drawer underneath it. Danny was right she does where tight shorts but they go up down to her knee then I noticed a packet of pills. Birth control?

“Dude she’s going to fucking kill you. You know how she feels when you go through her stuff and you’re overreacting over nothing. She your sister she deserves some privacy,” Robert said as he picked up a pair of shorts I had thrown over my shoulder and walked out. I then noticed a small box opened box of condoms. She’s having sex! I lost it from there.

Emily P.O.V

I knew sooner or later I would have to go back to merch booth, but I didn’t want to. On my search for a place to be alone I found an abandoned playground. It was kind of sad to see a place that brought a child so much joy in life left behind. Children would come here to have fun, but once they grew up they found new ways to have fun. There was a swing set that was falling apart and rusted old jungle gym. In some weird way this abandoned play ground reminded me of Craig. He use to be so much fun to be around, it wasn’t till my freshman year of high that he became this over protective brother, but it was never this bad. Seeing his enemy flirt with me sent him over the edge.
He never really worried about guys talking to me, because he scared them all away. It wasn’t till recently that I started getting more attention from the guys. I had lost some weight and started wearing clothes that actually fit me. Craig never noticed this change. In his eyes I was still his kid sister. I guess I could’ve talked to him about this a long time ago about this, but I didn’t want to let him down. Our parents always expected the best out of us and I felt like I had to try twice as hard. Craig already had a lot going for him. I just wanted to prove that I could be just a successful.

The vibrations from my phone brought me out my thoughts. It was a surprise to see that 16 missed calls and 12 text messages. Thirteen of them were from Craig the other three were from Robert, Max, and Monte. I decided it was best to go back before Craig sent out a search team looking for me. On the way I could hear “Issues” blasting from the stage speakers. I felt a little guilty that I wasn’t there to cheer them on, but I wasn’t ready to go see my brother yet. It was just one show, Rob, Monte, and Max wouldn’t mind if I missed one set. I hurried back to the merch tent to find a very pissed off crew member doing my job. He agreed to forget about it if I bought him lunch the next day. The next few hours were filled with teenage girls trying to talk me out of the full price. Ashley was kind enough to come bring me some food and of course get the full details of what happened. After telling her all that happened I got to go on a break. I went back to the bus for my iPod and to get something to eat.

The minute I got on the bus I noticed that Craig was nowhere in sight. I found this a bit strange considering after our argument I expected him to pacing back and forth waiting for me. I guess I got lucky this time.

“Dude she’s going to fucking kill you. You know how she feels when you go through her stuff and you’re overreacting over nothing. She your sister she deserves some privacy,” Robert said coming out of the bunk area with a pair of my shorts. When he realized I was there he stood there frozen in place.

“What do you mean I deserve some privacy and why are you holding my shorts? What’s going on?” I asked. I was really getting pissed off. Why is Rob looking through my stuff?

“I’m not over reacting! She has fucking condoms in here!” Craig replied.

I can’t believe him. He really doesn’t trust me at all that he felt the need to go through my stuff. He’s done a lot of stupid things, but this is by far the stupidest thing he’s done. He’s never had a problem with my clothing, well he’s never noticed before. He has really reached an all time low. The condoms were bought by my mother. She wanted me to be safe if I were to have sex on tour.

“Would you like to explain why you have an open box of condoms? Are you having sex with someone?” He looked pissed but I was pissed to and I couldn’t hold my anger in anymore.

“You really don’t trust me do you Craig? I’ve done nothing to make you think otherwise. I don’t know who you are anymore. If you didn’t want me to come then you should have said so before we left and mom bought those condoms for me. She wanted me to be safe in case it actually happened, but you must thing I’m some whore,” I shouted at him while throwing a plate at him, but he ducked. I didn’t know who this person was, but it was certainly not my brother. I wanted to have my sweet caring brother back.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you all think?

Is Craig being an ass or just over protective?

You tell me what you think...

Comments are appreciated