Status: Being written as we speak ... Comments are love <3

Stuck in the Middle

Date

Craig P.O.V
When I woke up this morning I didn’t expect to walk into the kitchen to find my sister without a shirt on and wearing booty shorts. My head nearly exploded, I’m glad I woke up early this morning. I can’t believe she was going to go around dressed like that. I had seen those short when I went through her stuff but I figured she would have shirt on. I did end up finding out our mom gave her those condoms for safety reasons so I ended up getting yelled at too. I really didn’t bother talking to her after she slammed the door in my face. We were both equally pissed off at each other and needed space. She tried talking to me about Ronnie, but that was not going to happen. Ashley didn’t help the situation either. I don’t know what the hell she talking about. I’m not smothering Emily; I’m protecting her from guys like Danny Worsnop and Ronnie.

“Craig, what the hell did you do to piss Emily off now? We’re getting tired of the arguing and yelling. Oh by the way nice mustache, but maybe you should try it with real hair,” Rob said from the door way trying not to laugh. What is he talking about?

“What are you talking about and I’m the one who should be pissed off. She was going to go out in public wearing that. Have you seen what she’s wearing?” I exclaimed.

“She’s wearing a bikini top and a pair of shorts. Half the girls outside waiting line are dressed like that dude. I hate to be the one to point this out, but you have a sharpie drawn mustache on your face,” He said. It then hit me that I had a sharpie in my pocket while I was passed out back at the bus.

“Emily I swear to god if this mustache doesn’t come off before my set that I will get you back. You won’t know when or how but I will humiliate you somehow whether it is by sharpie attack or not. I will get you back vengeance is a bitch!” I said.

“Craig would please shut up. Some of us are still trying to sleep,” Monte’s groggy voice said. “Hey how come she gets to go swimming, but we have to do sound check?” Damn it is she still in that damn bikini.

“Alright that it your changing into something that covers your boobs and butt,” I refuse to have you walking around in that,” I said. She was still in the bikini and just standing there. I grabbed her and a pile of clothes she was holding .

Emily P.O.V

“Damn it Craig stop pushing me around. You have done nothing but push me around for the last 24 hours. Besides I’ve worn this bikini before remember? The pool party the day before the tour started?” I said reminding him. Craig had this huge party before we left for tour.

“Look I just worry about you. I don’t want you to be like us you’re still innocent and pure where all of us have issues and anger problems. We’ve all struggled with some sort of addiction whether it is alcohol or drugs. I don’t want the same fate for you. Do remember how broken Ashley was after Ronnie left? I don’t want to see that happen to you. Love makes people do crazy things and heart break can ruin a person,” Craig said while pacing back and forth, but I knew he wasn’t finished yet. He’s already making me feel guilty.

“You met Ashley before all the drama and bullshit happened. Don’t you remember how happy and peaceful she used to be? We use to call her our little hippy, but now she’s so bitter and full of rage. I don’t want that to happen to you. You’re my little sister and I don’t want to see you grow up,” Craig said. I wanted to be mad at him, but it was so touching. I’ve never seen him get so deep, but he needed to understand that it was my life and I needed to live it.

“Look Craig I know you love Ashley like your sister, but I’m not her. You’ve got to let me make my own mistakes and learn my own lessons. Ashley has been through a lot, she’s been through hell and back. You have to understand that half the shit she’s been through will never happen to me, our mother didn’t abandon us. I haven’t had to deal with my brother being a drug addict or go to jail. I’m not Ashley Craig you’ve got to let me live my life. I’ve never been in a lasting relationship because you always scare them away. I know you’re only trying to look out for me but you have to let me be me. You have to let me learn things on my own even if it does end in heart break. I have to experience it on my own,” I said hoping Craig would understand where I was coming from.

“It just hard to imag-“

Drop it like its hot
Drop it like its hot
Drop it like its hot
when the pigs try to get at yea
Park it like it's hot


Craig was interrupted by my phone blasting “Drop it like it’s hot by Snoop Dogg”. Ashley chose that as her ring tone. Craig gave me a questioning look knowing I wouldn’t download that myself.
“It’s Ashley’s ringtone, she chose it. One of the few rap songs she likes,” I said to Craig as I opened up the text she sent.

From: Ashley
Hey I know you just left with cum face Craig, but I left my glue in Max’s bunk and Jacky is demanding I fix the cookie jar. Can you bring it to me please? I’d go but Ronnie just kicked Max off the bus and refuses to let me go to ETF bus.

To: Ashley
Sure let me just change into something different and I’ll be there shortly :)


Part of was upset that we interrupted. This is something Craig and I needed to talk about, but I also didn’t know what I was going to say. I felt guilty that he cared so much and here I was sneaking behind his back to go hang out with Ronnie. I kept contemplating whether I should tell him or not. I knew if I wanted to see Ronnie I would have to go behind his back, but I didn’t want to hurt my brother in the process. I should probably tell Craig that I’m going back.

“Craig Ashley left her glue behind. She asked me to bring it back so I’m going to stop by there before I go to the merch booth,” I said. I heard him groan from his spot at the table. He hesitated before he finally said “Fine just please put some clothes on”

“Craig I wasn’t going to spend the whole day walking around this,” I said as I walked over and gave him a hug. “Besides it will teach the next time you think it’s okay to go through my stuff,” I said. I grabbed my clothes opened the door only to have Monte and Rob fall over and land on the floor.

“Eaves dropping much?” I said

“Don’t blame us, for once you aren’t yelling at each other,” Monte said plopping himself down on the couch.

I made my way to the bathroom and got changed into some shorts and off the shoulder shirt. I decided to go back to my bunk and get some jewelry. I left my hair and makeup as it was, Ashley did a really good job. I got my purse and grabbed the stuff I usually took with me. Sun screen, water bottle, my skull ear buds for my phone, and bandanna. I honestly didn’t know how all this guys in bands could walk around wearing mostly black. I would be dying and unlike Craig when I got sunburned I was completely red. I remember when we went to the beach once I forgot to put sun block on. When we went to dinner later that night the waiter compared me to a crab.

“Hey Emily here’s Ashley’s fucking glue. Take it back to her,” Max said with another word. I hated seeing him like this. I considered all the guys my brother, but Max just wasn’t the same anymore. I really don’t know the whole story. It’s probably best just to leave it alone.

I said goodbye and good luck to the guys and headed off to the Falling in Reverse tour bus and then to the merch booth. I could tell today was going to be a long day. It was 104 degrees today and seemed like there was more people than yesterday. The closer I got I could see the guys exiting the bus. I noticed Ronnie wasn’t there with them. Jacky practically knocked me over when he got the glue from me. They asked if I wanted to go in, but I still had to get everything out of the boxes and ready. Plus I also had to find someone to cover for me while I went out with Ronnie who wouldn’t tell Craig that I left. I guess I could ask Danny, but he’s going to want something in return.

Later that day

The sun was starting to set, but it was facing the booth. I was right it was going to be a long day nothing annoying teenagers trying to get me to lower the prices. Luke said he’d cover for me only if I told him the details of the date. It seemed like everyone knew, but Craig. According to Luke after the scene Craig made yesterday everyone assumed that I might go out with Ronnie. I swear my friends know more about my life then I do sometimes, but regardless I got someone to cover for me. I could hear the crowd going crazy for Falling in Reverse final song. It was The Drug in me is you. I started worry if Craig would show up out of nowhere.

“Relax Craig is already back stage. I told him that the merch table was packed and that you couldn’t get away,” Danny said.

“I so owe for this Luke. Thank you for covering,” I said while stepping out from the booth.

“I just want the details. I know Craig can be a pain in the ass, but just be careful. Lexi told me to bring you this. She figured you’d change your mind later,” He said as he handed a jean mini skirt. Lexi is his wife and she read my mind. I planned on going back and changing.

After saying good bye to Luke I ran to rest room and change into the skirt. I decided to touch of my make up a little to, I would have liked to shower to but I didn’t have time for that. The beginning of Issues started and I knew that it was time. My brother would be busy and couldn’t ruin this for me too. I hurried off to FIR merch booth, but Ronnie wasn’t there yet so skimmed through some of the merch. These sun glasses would have come in handy early in the day.

“Well if I had known you were going to dress up I would’ve dressed better,” I felt an explosion of butterflies in my stomach when I heard his voice. There he stood on a pair of ripped jeans and a black v-neck. I didn’t dress up, what’s he talk about?

“Lady you going to pay for the sunglasses or what?” The guy at their merch booth said.

“Dude chill out she’s with me and she can keep them,” Ronnie said clearly pissed off. “Come on let’s go before fans start to notice I’m missing.” We walked off in the opposite direction of the stage and across the street to the pizza place he was talking about. Our waiter seated us in a booth in the back. Not many people where there.

“I didn’t get a chance to tell you how beautiful you look tonight,” He said. I couldn’t help, but blush.

“Thank you. You don’t look to bad either handsome,” I said.

“I haven’t seen you in a few years; tell what’s happened over the years I’ve been gone,” He stated. I wasn’t very good when it came to talking about myself.

“Well since you’ve been gone I graduated high school and started going to college. I’ve been working away trying to become a vet technician and trying to support myself and my two dogs,” I said

“I guess you changed your dream of becoming an Olympic swimmer,” He said.

“I thought everyone forgot about that. My teacher told me that I needed a more realistic goal in life and to keep my head out of the clouds,” I said. I hated that teacher now that I think of it.

“I remember before I hated oh shit” I stopped once he realized what he was going to say.

“You mean back before you hated my brother? Its alright Ronnie, a lot has happened over the years,” I said. It was an awkward situation. I’m going out with a guy who hates my brother.

“Well back then whenever we all got together you’d be in swimming laps while we just goofed and pushed each other in. I think Craig had to physically drag you out of the pool one time and I think it was because it was snowing,” He said

“Oh please we lived in Arizona that was not snow. You want to see snow go to the mountains that’s where the real snow is. Besides it melted by the time it hit the ground,” I said. I remember Craig pulled me out of the pool and called me crazy, but then I pushed him in and ran.

“What made you want to become a vet technician? If I remember correctly you were terrified of dogs,” He asked

“One day our neighbor brought home a dog that she rescued in the desert and asked if we wanted it. I begged my dad to let me keep him.” I chuckled

“You always did have a big heart,” He said. It warmed my heart to hear that.

“I wanted apologize about yesterday at the merch booth. I wasn’t trying to get you in trouble. I was just looking for Ashley. Does he always do that when guys try to talk to you?” He asked

“It’s okay Ronnie and most of time yes he does, but never to that extent. I think the reason he reacted that way was because it was you,” I said. Craig normally just gives the guys I meet a glare or acts like an ass, then he just becomes a pain to even deal with it. “He is just very over protective when it comes to me dating guys. I wish he cared just a bit less sometime,” I said.

“I understand completely, I’m sure Ashley feels the same way about me forcing her to wear those footie pajamas yesterday,” He said.

We continued talking as we waited for our pizza. This is by far the best date I have ever been on. I didn’t have Craig calling every five minutes to call and check on me or running into Craig “accidently”. Ronnie defiantly knew how to make a girl laugh. I couldn’t stop smiling the entire time. He even opened up about being sober and clean.

“I’m telling you there is nothing more unattractive then a drunken chick hitting on you,” He said. A group of drunken girls had walked in wanting autographs. I started laughing when I remember the other night at Craig’s house.

“What are you laughing at he asked?” He asked.

“The group of girls reminded of the other night at Craig’s house. He threw this huge party and got pretty wasted himself, but the neighbors called the cops because of the noise. When Craig answered the door he ended up throwing up on the cops shoes. It didn’t help that I was laughing on the side,” I said. I still remember the look on the cops face.

“If you don’t mind me asking do you drink?” He asked

“Well honestly no I don’t. I’ve tasted beer before but I really never had the urge to want to drink. Plus Craig never would never let that happened. This is the first time I’m not stuck on the bus. He always thought I’d try it or someone would trick me,” I said.

“Excuse me but its closing time and we need to clean up,” The waiter said. Oh shit. We been gone for at least three hours.

“I was supposed to be gone for an hour. Luke is going to kill me. The merch both is probably packed,” I said panicking looking for my phone. I found a text from him.

From: Luke
Ronnie better sweeping you off your feet if you’re not back yet .Don’t worry it’s not very busy here. Just enjoy yourself.


“Oh thank god, he said it’s not packed,” I said. We stood in front of the restaurant just talking.

“I wish I could say the same. I have to get back for a signing, but I had a really good time tonight. I’d like to see you again Emily,” Ronnie said. I didn’t see that coming. I wanted to see him again, but how was I going to hide it. We were going to be on tour for the next few months. I don’t know how long I had been standing there, but felt something collide into my side which knocked me. I never felt the pain of the side walk; instead I felt a pair of strong arms holding me. I looked up and saw that Ronnie caught me.

“Oh my god Emily I’m so sorry. This British bastard pushed me and I fell,” Ashley said making sure I was okay. I told her I was fine. “Oh and Craig’s looking for you.”

“Ashley my lovely favorite sister I was just looking for. If anyone asks you and Emily went out for dinner,” Ronnie said to Ashley.

“Alright, but I’m going to the bar down the street with Ben,” She said

“Oh great our cover is blown you’re an honest drunk. You can’t keep a secret even if your life depended on it. Just don’t drink too much and avoid Craig at all costs,” Ronnie sighed.

“Alright I’ll see you later then.” She said as continued walking down the street with Ben. I still hadn’t answered Ronnie, but I knew what I wanted.

“Ronnie wait I want to see you again too, but its goi-“He cut me off with his fingers.

“Why don’t you think about it? I know it’s a difficult situation,” He said. “I have to go, but I’ll see you around. You have my number,” He said as he walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Emily's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/sitm_after_outfit/set?id=55096291

Hello
I know this was suppose to be from Ashley's point of view but Miranda recently moved and doesn't have internet so she asked me to update. Oh the whole becoming an Olympic swimmer is true, but my teacher said I needed a more realistic goal. A guy who was on the same swim team with me made it to the Olympic trails. But enough about me...Tell us what you think. Miranda is geting her internet next week so there should be an update from her soon

Thank you to all who comment and please comment

3,190 words