Status: Being written as we speak ... Comments are love <3

Stuck in the Middle

Bonding time

Emily P.O.V.

I purposely took the long way back to the bus to think over tonight’s events. I didn’t expect him to kiss me or even ask me out again. Things went extremely well tonight. For once I felt like I could be myself. I’m surprised he remembered a lot of the stuff we talked about. It was surprising how easy he was to be around. I managed to forget about everything that was going on. The only time we disagreed on something was when it came to pay for diner. I wanted to split the check, but he wasn’t having any of that. I spent the entire night with a smile on my face, but I had to come back to reality. How was I supposed to make this work? Craig hates Ronnie and Ronnie hates him. I can’t keep this a secret forever if it actually works out between Ronnie and me.

I don’t think Ronnie cares if Craig finds out, but Craig is my brother. I know I went behind his back and lied to him, but that doesn’t mean I don’t feel bad about it. I don’t like lying to Craig, but I can’t take it anymore. I’m tired of the over barring brother act. I’m tired of being the good girl who always listens and does what she is suppose to do. I want to have fun this summer before I have to go back to school, but I’m going to have to make some peace with my brother. We can’t continue arguing like this, but I don’t know how I’m going to do that. As I got closer to the bus I could hear the TV on which meant it could either be Craig or Monte or Max but I highly doubt that. I had run into Robert on the way here. I was too distracted with my thought to pay attention to what numbers I was pushing into the buses keypad until the door opened on its own and scared the shit out of me. Monte came out of the buss laughing his ass off.

“Shut the fuck up Monte that wasn’t funny,” I said slightly pissed off. Monte was always the one who played practical jokes on me.

“Chill out smurf I was only trying to help you open the door.” He said mocking my height.

“Don’t call me smurf and I would have gotten it open … eventually.” I mumbled the last part.

“I’m just kidding you know I love you. Do you want anything from Burger King before we hit the road?”He asked. I shook my head no and told him that I had eaten already.

I froze when I stepped into the front lounge and saw Craig just sitting there watching a movie. Fuck does he know?

“Where have you been?” He asked not bothering to look up from the TV.

“I was with Ashley we went out to get some lunch. I lost track of time, sorry about the merch booth. I’ll make sure to stay there tomorrow,” I said as I started to walk to my bunk till I heard him clear his throat. When I turned around I noticed he had a bowl of popcorn on his lap.

“There’s an Indiana Jones marathon on, do you want to watch it with me?” Damn it he’s using Harrison Ford against me. “I don’t want to argue with you anymore Emily. I’m trying to make things better, but you have to meet me half way,” he pleaded. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to give him a chance to make this better.

“I’ll meet you half way if you stop at me yelling and grabbing me by the wrist,” I replied.

“I’m sorry about that and I’m sorry I called you a whore. I really didn’t mean for it to come out like that. I owe Ashley an apology too, but I don’t think she’s going to talk to me. How long have I been the world’s biggest pain in the ass?” He said as he let out a frustrated sigh.

“Give Ashley time she’ll come around,” I said as I sat down next to him. “You’re not the world’s biggest pain in the ass Craig. You’re my brother and you do these things because you care about me, but I constantly feel like your suffocating me, the first time I’m not stuck on the bus you yell at me. It’s like you’ve just noticed I’ve grown up. I never had a real relationship with guys because you scare them away. It’s like you don’t trust me at all Craig,” I said. It felt really good to get that off my chest.

“I’m sorry I yelled at you yesterday and it’s not you that I don’t trust you, its guys like Ronnie and Danny Worsnop I don’t trust. I kept you on the bus for reason and yes you have grown up. I just didn’t want to admit it,” He said.

“What the fuck does Danny have to do with this?” I asked very confused. I could see why he would upset with Ronnie, but Danny hasn’t done anything at least I don’t think he has.

“I found out he was checking you out, but that’s not important. I went to ask you if you knew anything about it and saw Ronnie flirting with you. I can’t believe you were going to say yes!” he exclaimed. Oh great were back to this…

“Ronnie, Max, and you are acting ridiculous over this. Ashley and I are stuck in the middle of all this. Just because Ronnie is your enemy doesn’t mean he’s mine. Damn it I thought you didn’t want to argue anymore. I’m tired of this, why can’t we just talk without arguing?” I shouted with tears running down my cheeks. I was truly tired of arguing with him. I hated that Ronnie got brought up. It only pissed me off more and made me feel even guiltier.

“Maybe because we’re both to stubborn to agree on anything,” He replied as he pulled me into a hug. I looked up and saw that he was just upset as me. “Come on why don’t we just watch the movie and try to talk about it later. I don’t like seeing you upset and you have tomorrow off. I’m not going to force you to stay at the merch booth or the bus all day. From now on I’ll try to be more understanding about the guys you want to date. Just be careful and remember no glove no love alright? You are the last person who needs a kid right now.” He said giving me a small smile.

It warmed my heart to know he was going to be more understanding and open about things, but I felt like a total bitch now. I wasn’t going to quit seeing Ronnie though. I decided I’d take shower before watching the movie considering I had been outside all day. As I was drying my hair I could hear loud voices. Sounded like Max was drunk again, but he doesn’t have girly giggle.

“What are you doing?” I asked when I saw Ashley on the bus. It’s not that I don’t enjoy having her around, but I don’t think Ronnie would like her hanging around with Max.

“Ronnie kicked me off the bus. Aha there you are!” She exclaimed when she found the Raspberry Sorbet.

“Need a spoon?”Max asked her. I could see why Ronnie kicked her off the bus she was drunk, but kicking her off the bus wasn’t the right thing to do.

“Well duh!” She replied.

“When did this happen?” Robert asked as he looked around confused.

“How drunk are you guys anyways?” Craig asked with a laugh. I didn’t know if I should find this funny or not I could see this ending badly.

“Hey did you know I’m the master of Jagerbombs!” Ashley randomly shouted out while eating her sorbet. “Oh my god this better than sex!” She yelled as she bounced up and down.

“Alright were going to go watch a movie.” Max said while taking her hand and pulling her to the back.

About half way through the second Indiana Jones movie I started to hear this loud thumping noise. I started to worry about Ashley. She’s drunk and she isn’t thinking straight. I hope they’re not doing anything stupid. I looked around noticed Robert and Monte had fallen asleep. Craig and I were the only ones awake still. He looked like he was thinking about something.

“What are you thinking about Craig, you look deep in thought? I asked.

“Uh well I don’t really know how to ask this, but you said I scared all the guys’ you dated away right?” He asked as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

“Well most of them, there were a few creepy ones. Why do ask?” I was slightly confused.

“Are you still a virgin?” He blurted out. Did he just really ask that?This was by the far the most awkward moment of my life.

“Okay one yes I’m still a virgin and two don’t ever ask me that again. I already have to hear your no glove no love speech.” I replied.

“Oh god right there Max!” The sounds of screaming and moaning became even louder when Craig put the TV on mute. Monte and Rob started to wake up.

“Isn’t anyone going to go stop them? She’s drunk and isn’t thinking clearly,” I said as I got trying to go stop Ashley from making a mistake, but tripped over Monte and feel to the ground.

“Emily I think it’s a little too late to stop them, but I’ll go see anyways. I would prefer you didn’t see Max’s dick,” Craig said as he walked over to the bunks.

“Just because I’m a virgin doesn’t mean I haven’t seen a guys dick,” I muttered to myself.

“I uhh … there’s no stopping them. Max is inches deep in… oh shit I’ve got to make this PG.” Craig said when he noticed Emily was still in the room. “Let’s just say when I tried to stop them I got a boot thrown at my head.” Craig said as he sat down on the couch next to me

The next morning

Loud snores could be heard throughout the whole bus. I was in the back of the bus on couch trying to go back to sleep. Craig and Monte’s snoring woke me up. I never understood how Craig could sleep through a bomb dropping, and I would wake up to someone whispering. I had only gotten like seven or six hours of sleep. I finally felt myself drifting off into dream land when a loud scream had me falling off the couch.

“I … uh … how … why am I in your bed? And why the fuck am I pretty much naked?” Ashley shouted. I got up to go make sure Ashley didn’t kill Max she sounded pretty upset and confused about what happened last night. I opened the door only to see Max’s white ass. This really wasn’t how I pictured today going.

“I… I … The last thing I remember is taking shots with Ben. Did we have sex last night?” She asked him in worried voice.

“Yes you guys had sex last night and you’re quite the screamer. Now if you don’t mind will you both shut up and go back to sleep,” Monte said clearly annoyed that he been woken up again.

“Where the fuck is my clothes at? I ... I need to get out of her." Ashley said as she looked for her clothes.

"I hate to burst your bubble princess but the bus is moving." Max growled as he threw her clothes at her. I rushed over to Ashley and took her to the back of the bus and closed the door behind me. I had a feeling this would end badly and it did. I looked over at her and saw how confused she looked.

“What…how come no one stopped me?” She asked me.

“I was going to but Craig told me he prefer if I didn’t see max’s dick so he went. When he came back and said that someone threw a boot at his head and that there was no stopping you.” I explained to her as she got dressed. I decided to make some coffee since it didn’t seem like I was going back to sleep any time soon.

“I can’t believe this. I don’t even remember how I got here or why I’m here. Do you know what happened and how I got here?” She asked when I came back in the room with a steaming cup of coffee for her. I explained how she and Max just came on the bus and how she said that Ronnie kicked her off the bus.

“I can’t believe this, if he hadn’t kicked me off the bus then none of this would have happened,” She said as she looked down at her cup of coffee. I have to admit she does have a point. He wanted her stay away from all of us but then he kicks her off the bus. He better have a good excuse for this. I didn’t think the sweet guy I had lunch with yesterday would kick his sister off the bus when she was drunk. The Ronnie I had lunch with seemed like the type of guy who would have taken his sister home, given her some water and advil, and put her to bed.

“Come on let’s talk about something else or we could do something else,” I replied trying to lighten the mood a little.

“I like the sound of that but speaking of Ronnie how did your little date go?” Ashley asked with a smirk on her face.

“When did this become about me?” I asked surprised at the complete 180 this conversation had just taken.

“You said let’s change the subject so let’s change the subject,” She said with a knowing smile.

“I…uh it went great. He bought me lunch and we talked about stuff. We were going to have breakfast this morning when we got to New Mexico, but I don’t think that’s going to happen now,” I said awkwardly.

“Oh well don’t worry I’ll make it up to you and in the process distract Craig so you can sneak of somewhere with him. You’d tell me if Ronnie tried to do anything stupid right?” She asked.

“Yea, I’d tell you, but he already kind of did. He kicked you off the bus Ashley,” I said while blowing at the steam in my cup.

"I was probably acting stupid. I mean I did sleep with Max last night I was clearly out of my mind." We both laughed it off.

“Oh and by the nice hickey on your neck,” I mentioned to her.

“That’s just fucking great now I have a reminder of what happened.” Ashley replied as she slapped her hand over her neck.

“Oh my god Ashley are you okay? I can't believe Max would take advantage of you like that you were fucking drunk. I didn't think he would do that otherwise I never would have let you go back there with him. By the time I knew what was going on it was too late and you were moaning your ass off," Craig said when he walked into the back room and saw us talking. I couldn’t help but giggle at the fact that Craig was pacing back and forth while he was talking.

“Craig it’s not your fault, I was drunk and wasn’t thinking clearly,” Ashley replied.

Craig locked the door behind him and sat down with us. We still had a couple of hours till we got to New Mexico. I managed to find some chips to munch on since it doesn’t look like I’ll be going to breakfast with Ronnie. I feel asleep back asleep half way through the movie. Craig’s shoulder made a nice pillow. I woke up when I heard yelling from outside. Craig said we had been at the venue for at least an hour and he didn’t want to wake me up since I didn’t get any sleep the night before.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I'll try to make it longer next time. I'm not sure when the next update will be because Miranda is having surgery. Please send some prayers out to her...

Comment and subscribe