Status: I am currently redoing this story. I ended up not liking it. I am taking the chapters down, and going to be putting them back up again. Sorry for any inconveniences because of this.

Free Falling

Image

After getting kicked out of her ex-fiance's house, Ann and her daughter, Hazel, are forced to move back in with her parents until she can get her feet under her. But all it takes is that one day, where everything goes wrong to get an adventure started. People from Anns' past come back to haunt her future, as they try to do experiments on her and her daughter. Trying to get away from her past, Ann travels with the band Avenged Sevenfold, who end up playing a larger part in her life then she would have ever thought.

***This is a multi-fanfic (Multiple people, bands, books, and other awesome people). I do not own ANYONE mentioned in this story. Any places mentioned in the story are thought of in a fictional aspect and do not reflect on any actual places or business that may have a name like or similar to anything mentioned in this story.***
  1. Prolouge
    Just getting background information out there. 5/20/14
  2. Chapter One
    3/21/15
  3. Chapter Two
    3/21/15
  4. Chapter Three
    Lots of details in this chapter 5/10/21
  5. Chapter Four
    Lots of details/background information in this chapter, will be moving on in following chapters 5/10/21
  6. Chapter Five
    5/25/21