Status: possible story???? let me know what you think!

While You're Gone

o1

You know that phase of a relationship where you just get too comfortable with each other? Your relationship develops into a brother/sister type of love. He says “I love you” but you know the truth is lacking. The passion behind the word “love” doesn’t quite mean the same it use to a few months back when the two of you were intimate? To put it more bluntly, the sex started lacking.

I guess it’s my fault, but could you really blame me? Nick was gone for almost four months touring in South America and the only contact I was able to have with him was through the scarcely amount of emails. And I just felt like he didn’t care about me the way he use to anymore. We first got together two years back, he was finishing up his world tour with his band of brothers and he would call or text me before and after each performance, now he’ll text me on his day off and if I’m lucky he’ll call. I tried to bring up his “lack of caring” but he just pushes it away by blaming it on his mood swings from his blood sugar or even worse; the reception was horrible. I guess neither of us wanted to admit it to one another that we were losing what we once had and Harry made the both of us finally realize it.