Status: Active!

Memories That Fade Like Photographs

01.

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm clock and the sunlight through my window. Thanksgiving break went by too fast and school was starting again. I got ready quickly and grabbed a bottle of water along with a cereal bar before walking out of the house. I waited patiently for my boyfriend Alex to pick me up and take me to school.

Minutes later, he was parked in my driveway. I quickly got in and put on my seatbelt before kissing him.

"Hey Jen, sorry I ran a little late this morning." he said.

"It's fine. I know it's difficult to wake up early after a week of sleeping in." I said smiling.

We got to school about 10 minutes later. Alex and I walked in holding hands and went to our usual spot where all of our friends sat before school officially started.

"Hey cuties." my best friend Kara said.

"Kara! Where's Rian and Jack?" I asked.

"Oh Rian's buying me a water and Jack is probably somewhere with him."

Kara had been my best friend for as long as I could remember. We met in seventh grade when we were assigned to be partners for gym. She had been dating Rian for three years now. They met the first day of high school and have been together since then. Kara and I met Alex and Jack because of Rian. We were pretty much the perfect group of friends. The guys were all best friends and Kara and I were best friends too. Jack's the only one without a girlfriend which is sad because I can imagine him as the perfect boyfriend for someone, he's adorable and sweet. I honestly don't know why all the girls at my school turn him down, maybe it's his immaturity.

"We should get to homeroom." Kara said.

"Bye Alex." I said hugging him.

"I'll see you at lunch Jen." he said hugging me back

Kara and I walked to homeroom talking about all the fun times we had over the break. We pretty much just watched the guys do band practice all nine days of vacation, but it was fun. The guys have an amazing sound. They don't have a band name yet, and all the do it cover Blink-182 songs, but they're so good at it. The band consists of Alex, Jack, Rian, and another guy Zack, but he doesn't go to Dulaney with us. Zack goes to another school, I think it's called Townson High.

Homeroom sucked, nobody listened to what Mr. Flint had to say, everyone just talked about the fun they had over the break.

"So did you and Alex do anything over the break?" Kara asked.

"Yeah, he took me on a few dates. It was fun, he's a really good boyfriend." I said.

"Yeah Rian tells me that Alex talks about your relationship alot." she said giggling.

"What about Rian? Did you two do anything?"

"Same, he took me out a few times."

Kara and Rian's relationship was pretty much what somebody would call perfect. They had been together three years and everyone knew it. Rian would completly ignore any girl besides Kara, and Kara ignored every boy execpt Rian.

My relatioinship with Alex was a little different. We had been dating for about three months. Although we had been friends since freshman year we never told each other our feelings until the end of sophomore year. It took him a while to ask me to be his grilfriend, but I was fine with it. He's a great guy and I'm lucky to be his girlfriend.

The next four classes were a blur. Nobody paid any attention in any class they had today. Thankfully for me, lunch was next and I could finally talk to Rian and Jack, and finally see Alex again.

"Hey babe." Alex said kissing my cheek as I sat down.

"Damn Alex. Your relationship makes me so jealous. How does an asshole like you get Jen?" Jack said laughing.

Jack had always had a small crush on me, he told me freshman year, but I had to say no to him. He was perfect, but not for me. When I first started dating Alex, I felt bad because of Jack but he's fine with it. He just likes to mess with Alex about it.

"Get over it Jack she's mine." Alex said kissing my cheek again.

"So anyways, Jen are you and Kara coming to practice today?" Jack asked.

"Jack, you don't have to ask everyday. Kara and I always go to band practice." I replied smiling.

After lunch there was only a few classes that I had to sit through. The day felt like it dragged on forever but it was finally the end of the day and I was going to go watch the boys practice.

"Ready to go watch my band ruin some songs?" Alex asked jokingly.

"Always am." I replied.

We got into his car and drove to Jack's house for band practice.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, hope you guys will read it! This is my first fanfic so, I hope you guys enjoy it!
The next chapter will be about band practice.
Song title credit to Vegas- All Time Low