Status: Active!

Memories That Fade Like Photographs

03.

Tuesday and Wednesday were normal, Wednesday I went to band practice as usual. And today I was going to practice again. The guys have had practice every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday for the last three years, and Kara and I have been to every single one.

The guys' band practice ended surprisingly early today. Usually it lasted for about two hours, but today's was only an hour because Zack was sick and couldn't come so the rest of the guys just messed with some chords.

"Since band practice ended pretty early today, let's go do something." Alex said.

"Sounds good to me." I responded smiling.

After about thirty more minutes Alex and I were eating dinner at a small restaurant. I loved going on dates with Alex, we didn't get to do it much so tonight was nice.

"So do you think Zack's party will be fun?" Alex asked.

"It should be. Jack is fun to party with, and I've alwasy wanted to meet the people Zack hangs out with everyday, besides us of course. But I'll miss you and Kara." I said.

"Damn, I wish I could go. I can't believe I'm gonna miss the first party after the break." he said sounding disappointed.

"You'll have fun at your aunt's wedding. And I'll call you Saturday and tell you about it." I replied.

"I guess. Can we do something Sunday maybe? I'm coming home Saturday night so I was thinking we could do something." he asked.

"Yeah totally, I'd love that." I said smiling.

After dinner Alex drove me to his house. His parents wern't home so we could pretty much do whatever. We went up to his room and he turned on the playlist he made for me.

"I listen to this every night you know." he said.

"Really? So do I. I love it so much." I responded smiling.

"Well I'm glad you like it." he said

I got up from the floor and sat on his bed with him. He was humming the tune to one of the songs quietly to himself. I looked into his eyes and kissed him.

"I don't think I could be with anybody else Jen. Honestly, you are on of the best things that has ever happened to me." he said.

I didn't even have to respond, I just kissed him and laid down on his bed. We began kissing more intensely and soon enough he was on top of me.

"When are your parents coming home?" I asked.

"Tomarrow morning. Stay here tonight, both of our families are out of town, and I don't want to be here alone in this empty house and I know you don't either." he said.

"Okay." I responded while kissing him.

I had stayed at Alex's house many times before, but I havn't ever since we've been dating. I knew it wouldn't be weird, we both knew we wouldn't do anything, he didn't want to do anything until we'd been together longer and I was perfectly fine with that.

"I like this thing we have. You, me. This is great." he said

"I like this too Alex, I like it alot." I said

I fell asleep in Alex's arms with his head resting on mine. I loved doing this with Alex. He was the perfect boyfriend. I knew what we had would last, nothing could come between us. I was starting to feel like my relationship with Alex was going to be the best one I've ever had with anybody. Tonight was perfect and tomorrow morning would be even better when I would wake up in his arms once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the last three chapters have been pretty short but the next two chapters are going to be long I promise, and all the drama is going to start so continue to read them!
Title credit to Miserable At Best- Mayday Parade