Status: Active!

Memories That Fade Like Photographs

05.

Jack and I walked into the party while Zack and Rian followed close behind. There was beer and chips on every table. I was a bit nervous being here, especially since I didn't know anybody except Jack, Rian, and Zack. I could see alot of jocks with slutty girls around them, is this who Zack had to deal with everyday? A tall guy with long brown hair was walking up to us, I was assuming it was Zack's friend.

"Hey man, looks like you brought some friends." the guys said to Zack

"Yeah, this is Jack, Rian, and Jen. Jack and Rian are in my band, and Jen is a close friend." he said introducing us.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Sean." he said shaking each of our hands.

"Great party dude." Jack said.

"Thanks, we got beer, food, and bedrooms so it should be fun." Sean said laughing.

Rian and I walked away to go get a drink, leaving Jack and Zack with Sean.

"I can't believe Zack hangs out with that guy everyday." Rian said shaking his head.

"I know. He seems like the typical high school dick." I said.

Rian laughed and got us both a drink. He handed me mine and we walked outside and sat down on Sean's patio. It was already dark but the moonlight was bright enough for me to see Rian's face.

"I wonder what Jack's doing." I said.

"Probably trying to find a girl to make out with." Rian said laughing.

"Knowing Jack, you're probably right." I said laughing.

"Do you wish Alex were here?" Rian asked.

"In some ways I do. Like when we walked in I got a bit scared, I don't really know why but I did then. But right now it doesn't really bother me that he's not here. What about you, do you wish Kara was here?" I said

"You know not really. I love Kara and everything but sometimes it's nice to get a break and hang out with my friends without a girlfriend around." he said.

"Yeah, sometimes it's good to hang around with just your friends." I said.

Two hours later Rian and I had gotten two more beers and we both were a bit buzzed.

"Hey Rian?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"Do you wanna go upstairs?" I asked

"Uh, yeah let's go." he said.

He got up and helped me up. I took his hand and let him inside. We looked around for Jack or Zack but we didn't see them thankfully. I lead him upstairs and we looked for an empty room.

"Here's one." Rian said pointing to a room.

I walked in and he followed close behind. Rian closed the door and immediately took of his shirt. I knew I would regret this but what could I do? Rian was so hot and I wasn't going to pass up this oppertunity to hook up with him.

I sat on the bed and Rian sat next to me. I looked into his eyes and took his hand.

"You sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"Yes." I quickly answered.

I was laying down and he was on top of me. He kissed me quite a few times before it got heated. I could tell he wanted this just as much as I did.

"They're probably looking for us." I said.

"Let them." he said.

He kissed me again and laid down by my side. My heart was beating faster and faster by the minute. I knew this was wrong, but it felt so right.

"Nobody can ever find this out." I whispered.

"I know. And don't feel bad about it Jen, everybody has a wild side." he whispered back.

I kissed him and he kissed back without any hesitation. I looked at the clock and yawned.

"It's almost 1." I said.

"Are you getting tired?" he asked.

I nodded. He gave me the blanket and one of the pillows that was on the bed next to him.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

He nodded and got up to turn off the light. He got back in bed next to me and kissed me before closing his eyes.

I was left with my thoughts. There was alot on the line here. I just did something stupid enough that could ruin every relationship I had. I would lose everything if this ever got out. I would never tell Alex, I would never tell Jack or Zack, and I would definatly never tell Kara. This was mine and Rian's secret. Our horrible, dirty little secret.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep with Rian by my side. I was going to regret this tomarrow morning for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to The Party Scene- ATL.
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter c: