Status: Active. <3 Comments=Updates

Trials In Life

Hit and Run

Donna's POV

"Courtney!" I screamed across our trailer. She came running to me with a worried look, "What's wrong"

I looked at her and chuckled, "Nothings wrong so don't worry. I just need a bike ride to get things off of my mind." She nodded and walked outside.

Life was pretty tough at this moment, Courtney and I are only 16 and we decided to move out on our own both because we have family issues. We both work at Subway, but making subs isn't paying the bills. We are getting evicted, and need to be out by the end of the month.

Courtney came back from outside, "The bikes are out, you ready?"

"Yeah." I walked out of the trailer and it was completely dead, everyone who lived here was really creepy and it really wasn't safe for anyone under the age of 30 to be living here. I got on my bike and we took off. We were just riding around and then we turn on the main road.

"Courtney we are crossing here!" I screamed behind me. I was at the light looking for the walk sign to flash on until Courtney pulled up beside me. We sat there for a good minute and Courtney started to get impatient.

"Donna this light takes to damn long to change lets go." "No just wait!" I said as looked both ways. Courtney started to go and I followed, but something made my head look right and I saw a big bus coming our way which caused me to slam on my breaks. I glanced at Courtney and she was already half way across the street.

"Courtney stop!" She turned around while breaking and soon she was just stopped dead in the middle of the road. The bus did not bother slowing down at all and as it came rolling by it hit Courtney's front tire which caused her to do spin and land completely on the ground. I just witnessed my best friend getting hit by a bus.

"Shit!" I screamed while noticing traffic was completely stopped and everyone was staring at her. The bus slammed on its break about 5 yards from where Courtney laid. Courtney's front tire was bent, and she was still on the bike but sprawled out on the ground. I could see her whole left side scratched up from the corner.

I rushed over to her almost in tears,"Oh my god, are you okay? Do you need an ambulance?" "Shhh, I'll be fine." She said groggily. "Courtney I told you not to go!" I said while shaking my head. "I thought it was clear!" She screamed as she sat up. "Well it obviously wasn't!" "I.."

We were then interrupted by a deep voice, "No shit." I looked up and gulped as I seen a big hazel-eye'd guy. I decided to build up some confidence and stand up for my best friend, "Hey buddy back off, you just hit her at least help me get her to the side of the road! We will talk to the cops about it, and I'm sure it isn't going to be that bad."

"I don't think so."

"What?" I looked at him confused, and he turned to the left nervously.

I got up and seen 4 other guys run around the bus to where we were. A tall one and a short one grabbed Courtney and the other two came to grab me. I was kicking my legs everywhere and trying to get them to let me go, but nothing seemed to be working. I noticed Courtney just letting them take her away because she was to out of it to even fight back. They shoved me up the stairs and threw me on the coach next to Courtney. Instantly, the bus started in motion and the guys were just staring at us, with all their heads in their knees. I did not know what to do, I felt like I was having a nervous break down. I started to hyperventilate and one of the guys walked over to me and sat down. He started to rub my back and it actually was quite smoothing. I shook my head,stood up and started pacing back and forth, "This cannot be happening right now, stop touching me, let me and my friend go, we won't tell anybody, just let us go!" The multi-colored hair guy walked up towards me and walked me back to the couch to sit me down.

Courtney spoke up out of no where and said, "I think I know what's going on here." Everyone looked at her and she continued. "Did I win a contest or something? And this is your special way to tell us?"

I looked at her, "Are you fucking stupid? Did you hit your head when you fell! We are obviously being kidnapped by these five idiots!"

"Shut up! I didn't hit my head I'm actually fine! I think I know these g..." Courtney was cut off.

The Hazel-eye'd guy looked at us, "Ladies, ladies, ladies, you're going to be fine" I looked at him with a glare that made him shut is mouth. "This is out of control! Your kidnapping us, you could go to jail you know!" He shook his head, "You're not being kidnapped."

"Then what would you call it?" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest.

He looked up at me with smirk on his face that would stay in my memory forever. "I'm simply just taking you away to a different location."
♠ ♠ ♠
First story! WHO IS EXCITED!? It would mean a lot if you guys could welcome me with some feedback! It is always appreciated!