Status: Active. <3 Comments=Updates

Trials In Life

Turn For The Worst

Donna's POV

I felt someone roll over and get up form the bed. I opened my eyes and I saw Matt only in his boxers walking to the bathroom. I pulled the blanket up a bit and he must of heard because he quickly turned around. I hurried up and slammed my eyes closed but, I could feel my face getting red.

I heard him chuckle, "Morning sunshine!" I smiled, "Morning." He went to the bathroom and did his business. When he came out he was fully dressed in dark jeans and a muscle shirt. I got up, got some close and went to the bathroom to shower. I quickly washed my hair and body and hopped out. I didn't even bother to dry my hair, I didn't have anybody to impress. I pulled on some sweatpants and a gray v-neck. I walked out and Matt whistled.

I laughed, "You're kidding right?" He shook his head, "Nope." He smiled as he walked over to me. He leaned down and gently pecked my lips. I blushed and he grabbed hold of my hand. He walked over to the bed and I saw everything was packed, I frowned. "We're leaving already?" He laughed, "Yeah Donna, we have a show tomorrow and we need to prepare for it." I sighed, "Okay." He laughed and picked up both of our bags.

We walked out of our room and got in a elevator. Matt was fine but I felt kind of awkward ever since last night. I wasn't sure if I should say something about it or not. Matt broke the silence, "How's your head? Did you sleep good?" I gulped, "I feel better and yeah, I slept fine. What about you?" He responded with a nod.

On our way back to the bus it was comfortable silence but, I couldn't keep myself from thinking that he knew I heard what he said, maybe he saw my eyes open, who knows. He parked the car a couple feet away from the bus and got out. I was about to open my door but, he was already there holding it open for me. I got out and smiled. He closed it and grabbed our bags.

He picked mine up, "Damn girl, we went for one night and you packed everything you had!" I laughed, "Hey, you never know what might happen!" I said with a wink. He smirked and placed my hand in his.

We walked on the bus hand and hand. We heard everyone 'Awe' at us and it made me blush. "Look she's blushing!" Jimmy screamed. I shook my head, "Shut up!" Matt laughed, "Don't be embarrassed, we're cute." He sent a smile towards me and I returned it.

He let go of my hand and set my bag on my bunk and his bag on his. I sighed as I laid down inside. I ended up falling asleep for about an hour when I felt my bed sink in. I opened my eyes slowly and Matt was sitting on the bed rubbing my stomach.

I smiled, "Hey." "Hey babe, me, Zack and Jimmy are going to go workout for a few." I frowned, "Why?" He laughed, "Don't you want me to look sexy for you?" I laughed and stared into his eyes. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me but, he stopped inches away from my mouth and laughed. I groaned and that made him kiss me. I heard Zacky yell, "Get a room!" I pulled away, "We had one but, we had to leave!"

Everyone laughed and Matt leaned down to kiss me again, "I'll make it up to you somehow. Call me if anything happens." I nodded as I watched him mouth the word -Brian-. Then it hit me that only Courtney, Johnny, Brian, Ceaser, Pinkly and I would be here. He got up and left.

As soon as I heard the door close I got up. I walked towards the kitchen and nobody was there, just Ceaser and Pinkly cuddling on the couch. I don't know why but it reminded me of Brian and myself. I sighed as I heard, "DAMN YOU!" from the back of the bus.

I walked back there and saw Courtney, Johnny and Brian surrounded by a TV. Johnny and Brian were playing COD and Courtney was sitting there resting her head on her hand looking bored. I sat down next to her, "Hey whore." She smiled, "Hey, it feels like I haven't talked to you in forever." I sighed, "Yeah, but hey I need to talk to you." She looked concerned, "Alright, what?"

I glanced towards Brian but he had a headset on and I was sure he couldn't hear me, Johnny on the other hand did not but, I trusted Johnny. I sighed, "Are you mad that me and Matt kind of have a thing? I know you were like in love with him, I just want to make sure." I sat there uncomfortably as I waited for her answer.

She laughed, "No Donna, he was an ass to me, I'm over him." I heard Johnny clear his throat and Courtney laughed and added on, "Plus, I have this guy." She motioned over to Johnny and he leaned over and kissed her. I laughed, "Good, I'm glad you to short shits have one another." Courtney punched my arm and Johnny stuck up his middle finger.

I laughed and leaned back. I ended up watching Johnny get his ass kicked by Brian. Courtney started to get annoyed, "Johnny come on, I'm bored, let's go get some ice-cream!" Johnny sighed and set the controlled down as he got up.

"Hey! We are in the middle of the game!" Brian shouted. Courtney shrugged, "To bad, he is mine, not yours." Johnny leaned down and kissed her and she blushed. I laughed, "I'll play." Everyone stopped and looked at me.

I looked around and heard Brian say softly, "I thought you hated me." I glanced and Courtney and her eyes widened as she practically ran out of the bus with Johnny. I sighed and sat down in Johnny's seat. Brian gave me a so-are-you-going-to-say-something-look.

I laughed, "I do. Which is why I am going to kick your ass in COD!" He finally laughed, "You're on!" He put every setting on that I liked to play on and I smirked at him. He smiled and started up the game.

We played for a few hours and I finally let him start getting kills. He would kill me 3 times in a row and every time I would come back with killing him 7 times. I threw a care-package out in the game and waited for it.

"God damn this thing takes forever!" I screamed. Brian laughed, "It's okay, I'll kill you so you don't have to wait." My eyes were glued to the TV making sure I couldn't see Brian. Just as I saw my care-package falling form the sky I saw Brian's character running towards me just in time for the care-package to fall on top of him and kill him for my win.

I started cracking up, "Don't mess with my care-package!" He threw is controller on the ground, "That was messed up! You did that on purpose!" I laughed, "I'm just that good!" He laughed, "Yeah! Let's see how good you are after this!" I gave him a confused look and he jumped on me and started tickling me.

I started laughing uncontrollably, "B-Bri-Brian! S-Stop! Plea-!" I was cut off by a deep husky voice, "No Brian, don't stop." He looked over and jumped off me. I sat up and looked over to see Matt. My eyes widened, "Matt! It's not what it looks like!" He laughed and shook his head as he walked away.

I looked at Brian and he gave me a apologetic look. I sighed, "Don't worry, It's not your fault." He sighed, "Everything that happened is my fault and now I lost you to him!" I sighed, "We'll see about that after I go talk to him."

I stood up and started to walk away but, was held back my Brian's hand grabbing my arm. I looked at him and he was looking into my eyes. He sighed, "Just... be careful okay?" I smiled softly and nodded.

He let go slowly and I walked to the front of the bus. Everyone was confused, "What the hell just happened?" Courtney asked while taking a lick off her ice-cream. I sighed, "Matt is just making a big deal out of nothing!" Johnny sighed, "Oh shit." I sighed and walked off the bus.

I walked around the arena and saw him sitting on a parking block with his head in his hands. I sighed and sat next to him. I cleared my throat, "Matt, nothing happened back there." He shot up and looked at me, "I don't care. He was TOUCHING you."

He had a point there, Matt was the kind of guy that if another guy touched his girl he would freak. I sighed, "I didn't want him to tickle me, I tried to push him off but, I was just laughing to hard. He knows my sweet spots." I threw his water bottle on the ground, "It doesn't matter! It looked like you were having a great time! I thought you hated him!"

"I do! You left and I had nothing else to do!" Matt went quiet for a few seconds. He spoke up calmly, "Maybe Brian was right..." I looked at him confused, "Right about what?" He sighed and whispered, "Maybe you are a whore..."

My jaw dropped and I stared at him. He looked up and had a I-didn't-mean-to-say-that look on his face. I stood up and started to walk away. "Donna!" I heard him call my name and I started running back to the bus fiercely.

I looked behind me and I saw him sitting there with his head in his knees. I finally got to the bus and I saw Zack and Jimmy sitting outside. Zack had a cigarette in his hand and they look worried. I leaned up against the bus and slid down. Zack looked at me with a apologetic look and so did Jimmy.

I looked up and snatched Zack's cigarette away from him. "Hey!" I laughed and took a big hit off it and started coughing. Zack started laughing and he hit my back trying to make me stop coughing. I looked up at him, "Wa- Wat- Water!" I managed to get out in between coughs.

Jimmy ran inside and came back out with a bottle of water already opened. I chugged it down and finally stopped. I took in a deep breathe and looked at Zack, "I'm surprised you're not dead yet from those things!" Jimmy spoke up, "D, you gotta be careful with those things when you just start out." Zack started laughing, "I'm just an all-star."

I laughed and went to grab it again but, he moved it away. I frowned, "Come on Zack!" He shook his head, "No way! You're underage!" I glared at him, "Do I look like I give a fuck? I need something to calm me down, my anxiety is acting up." Zack handed it to me and I took a smaller hit and managed not to cough.

I blew it out slowly as I heard Jimmy ask, "What even happened?"

I looked up at him with tears filling in my eyes, "I fell in love with two guys.... that is what happened."
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW! What do you guys think of this chapter, pretty good? :D
60 comments and 50 subscribers will earn you an update!

What is your favorite line form this chapter? Mine is: I started cracking up, "Don't mess with my care-package!" ooooooooooooorrrrr its: I stood up and started to walk away but, was held back my Brian's hand grabbing my arm. I looked at him and he was looking into my eyes. He sighed, "Just... be careful okay?"

Thanks to the people who commented:
shantal.jayy
WhiskeyKitty
xShadowsSwag
xShadowsSwag
xShadowsSwag
xShadowsSwag
xShadowsSwag
xShadowsSwag
xShadowsSwag
xShadowsSwag
thanks guys, you're the reason why I type. (: