Status: I will update as often as possible

But I Swear to God I'm Gonna Change the World

Blue Pancakes? Hell yeah.

"I just don't know why she would do this. My Dad treated her like gold. He would get up early everyday to make her favorite breakfast, he would send her a dozen roses twice a month, and he watched everyone of her stupid ass movies, no matter how tired of them he was. I don't understand, they got along so well," I said. We were on his bed and I had my face hidden in his chest, crying. He had his arms around me.
"I guess people have their reasons.. she had no right to lay a hand on you though. You didn't do anything wrong," he said.
"and we probably scared poor little Jake. He'll never fucking come over again, I mean why would he? He'll probably tell his parents, they'll probably keep him from coming over." I pulled away and lay down. "I don't want to go back to that house. The look in my Mom's eyes was pure fury and I don't even know why. She's the one who cheated on him. She's the one who hit me. She's the one who should feel guilty. Why do I?" I asked.

"You have no reason to be guilty. You're perfect." perfect. He called me perfect? Why? we sat in silence for a while.
"So what do you want to do? We could watch a movie if you want?" he asked.
"That sounds nice.. Can we watch Star Wars?" I sat up and put my head on his shoulder.
"I think you've been hanging out with Tony too much" he said and smiled.
"Shut up, but can we please?" I pulled a puppy face.
"Whatever you want." he walked over to the DVD player and put in the disc. He walked back over and we both laid down. The bed was big enough that we could both lay down and not touch so it wasn't like oh yeah were laying together and then BOOM! sex. No it doesn't work like that.
Not long into the movie, I fell asleep.
~
"Selene, I-I think I might be in love with you.. "
"I love you too Vic, I've been trying to tell you."
"You should've just told me."
and his lips were pressed against mine. Finally. He was mine.
~

I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Vic put a blanket on top of me last night so I wouldn't get cold. I got up and walked out of the room.
"Vic?" I called.
"I'm in the kitchen nigga!" I walked to the kitchen and there were two plates of blue pancakes on the table. Vic had his hair pushed back and he was wearing a beanie. I love it when he does that, I can actually see his face.
"Wow. You didn't have to do this you know," I said and sat down at the table.
"Did you know you talk in your sleep?" Vic asked. Oh shit. My dream was about us last night. My eyes got wide.
"..really?" I asked. I hope he didn't hear what I said in my dream.
"Yeah. I couldn't really understand anything though. I heard my name a few times." oh thank god. Vic looked down at his phone.
"Tony and Hime Time are coming over in about an hour or two." he said and took the plates to the sink.
"Can I use your shower?" I used it all the time so it wasn't awkward.
"What's mine is yours," he said.
"Shit, I don't have any clothes," I said.
"I gotchu nigga, I gotchu. Go take a shower"

I walked upstairs and to the shower and washed up. I washed my hair and my face and the rest of my body. When I was done, I turned the shower off and grabbed the towel hanging on the hook next to the shower. I walked out of the bathroom and to Vic's room.
"You might want to pull up the top left side of your towel, I see some skinnnnnnn"
"Shit, Fuentes! You're not supposed to be in here. Close your eyes, get out!" I yelled.
"Okay, your clothes are on the bed, pushy. "
"Love youuuuu." I said sarcastically and pushed him out of the room. I looked at what was on the bed. Some basketball shorts, a batman shirt, and guy underwear.. um..
"VIC I NEED SOME UNDIES!"
"Sorry, I don't have any girly underwear!" he yelled back. Well this is awkward. After I was dressed, I brushed my hair and straightened it. Yeah, it's good to have a bestfriend with long hair. When I was done, I walked downstairs. Jaime and Tony were down there.

"Homie!" Jaime yelled and hugged me.
"Home Skillet!" I hugged him back and turned to Tony, "TurtleMan!"
"Sel!' he yelled and we hugged. We were all sitting on the couch. I was sitting in the middle, between Tony and Vic. Jaime was sitting on the loveseat. Spongebob was on TV. I lay my head on Vic's shoulder.
"Thanks for letting me stay last night and watching Star Wars with me and making me pancakes" I whispered in his ear. He didn't have to be that nice. He could have just made me sleep on the couch.
"It's nothing. You were upset and as your bestfriend, it's my job." and he smiled.
"You faggots watched Star Wars without me?" Tony got in our faces.
"Shut up, Tone. You've seen it plenty of times and you own it on dvd, you could've watched it on your own time," I said. Just then, my phone rang. It was friend Leslie.

"Hello?"
"Hey, I'm having a party. You guys wanna hang?" she asked.
"Of course! See ya there!" I said and hung up.
"We're going to Leslie's, bitches!" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler I guess. I don't know.

Send feedback to my Tumblr! c:
ifiwasjustapainter.tumblr.com