Status: I will update as often as possible

But I Swear to God I'm Gonna Change the World

I'm going to kick myself for this later.

Jaime's car pulled up to my house. My Mom's car wan't home so I didn't have to face her. I ran into the house and up to my room. I grabbed a bag and stuffed in some pj's, another outfit (with girl undies), my iPod, and my phone charger. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and my eyeliner. After I had everything I needed, I threw the bag over my shoulder and went out back to the car. Jaime drove me back to Vic's house. Before I got out, he stopped me.
"Are you going to tell him?" he asked.
"Yes. I'm telling him after I get in there. Don't tell anyone about me coming over or what we talked about, okay?" he nodded and told me to go on inside. When I walked in, Vic was on the couch still.
"Hey, I'm back," I said and sat next to him. I looked at the clock. It was 8:30 and his parents were going to be home in about an hour.
"Hi. Um, Was that Jaime that dropped you off?" he asked curiously.
"Yeah, uh... he saw me walking and he gave me a ride." yeah I pulled that out of my ass.
"Oh ok, I talked to my parents. They left a little early so they should be home in about half an hour. I'm gonna head upstairs, wanna come?" shit. I don't know if I could do this within half an hour. I nodded and followed him upstairs to his room. I sat on his bed. 'just tell him' Jaime's words repeated in my head.

"Vic. I need to tell you something," It's now or never.
"What's up Sel?" he sat on the bed beside me. I took a deep breath, thinking of how I should say it.
"It meant something..." I said and looked at him. He look a bit confused.
"Huh?" he said. I looked down...
"Last night. The kiss. Everything. I mean, maybe it was the drink that made me want to do it at that time, but it did mean something for me. I'm in love with you, Vic. I have been for a long time. I can't get you off of my mind, actually. Oh, good god. I sound like a creeper. You probably don't feel the same way anyway. I just thought you deserved to know. Forget I said anything. I just thought, you're my bestfriend and this isn't supposed to happen between bestfriends. Just forget I said it. If you want me to go home I can. I understand that you don't feel the same and you probably don't want to be around weird old me." I looked down and fiddled my fingers.

"Do you really feel that way?" he lifted my chin up with his hand, so he was looking me in the eyes. Which sucked because making eye contact is poison for shy people.
"Well, yeah. I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.." I said. Shit. He wasn't going to break this eye contact and he knew I didn't like it too. We sat there awkwardly for about 10 minutes.
"Um.. well.. I guess I made this awkward. I'll be going now.." I said, getting off of the bed. I walked out the door and down the hall. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Jaime 'hey um. Yeah I told him and I made things awkward. mind giving me a ride home?' I walked downstairs and outside, and sat on the cold, hard concrete. A few minutes later, Jaime's car showed up. I walked to the car.

"Hey Hime. Again." I got into his car and he drove to my house. Oh, great my mom was home now. Now I get to hear all of that shit. Before I got out, Jaime grabbed my arm. I turned to look at him, wondering why he stopped me this time.
"What?" I asked
"I don't know what he said back there, but he feels the same way. He's never officially told anyone, but you can see it. When you walk through the door, his face lights up like a kid on Christmas morning. When you're not around, he can't stop talking about you. Maybe he doesn't realize it, but he feels the same way. Wait for it, he'll come around. Okay, go on inside." he said.
"Bye Jaime. Have a good night" I shut the door and walked into the house. I walked inside, threw my bag on the floor, put my headphones in, and laid on my bed. It was pretty early still, but before I knew it, I was asleep.

***Vic's Point Of View***

"why didn't you stop her?" I asked myself. I know I'm in love with her. I have been for a long time. I don't know why I didn't do something if she felt the same way. I had plenty of fucking chances to tell her how I feel. When we got home today, when she told me how she felt, when she was walking out the door, when she sat on the porch for 10 minutes. No, instead I watched the girl I love walk away from me, knowing how she felt. Now she probably thinks I won't talk to her again because I think she's weird.

I kicked off my shoes and laid on my bed. Then I heard my phone ring. I don't know why I thought it could maybe Selene. It wasn't. It was Jaime.
"Hello?" I said into the phone.
"What the fuck, man?"
"What are you talking about? What did I do?"
"I know you love her. I can tell. When she's not around, you won't shut up about her. When she is around, you won't stop smiling at her. I know how she feels, she told me. Why didn't you tell her?" he asked.
"I do love her, man. I know I should've told her. She told me she love me. I don't know why I didn't stop her."
"Nigga, that's like someone saying 'hey I'm going to give you this brand new car, that can do anything' and you saying 'I really really want that car but I don't know why I didn't take it from him.' you have to tell her, man. Otherwise, she's going to slip right between your fingers and into someone else's hands."
"I know. I know. I'm going to bed, man. Maybe I'll tell her tomorrow."
"Alright man, I hope you do." I hung up the phone and closed my eyes. Yes. I'll tell her tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if I like this chapter.
Feedback, please? c: