Status: I will update as often as possible

But I Swear to God I'm Gonna Change the World

What if?

I woke up with my hair stuck to my face. I wiped it out off of my forehead and pushed away the heavy comforter. As the cool air hit me, I swung my legs around and got up. My phone said that it was 8:30 am when I picked it up. I grabbed an outfit consisting of black skinny jeans and a grey long-sleeved shirt. Once I had all of my clothes together, I walked out of my room and into the bathroom. I reached into the shower and turned it on. While I waited for the water to get warm, I slipped my clothes off and brushed my hair out. I stepped into the shower and put my head down, letting the warm water fall on my head and trickle down my face.

After I washed myself, I turned the knob on the shower to turn it off and stepped out. I dried myself off and put on the outfit I picked out. Once I was dressed, I brushed and straightened my hair. I put a thin line of eyeliner on my top lid and walked out of the bathroom with my phone in my hand. My phone said that it was 9:15. I assume Mom had left to work and my brothers were still sleeping. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. After about three hours of watching Spongebob, my phone rang.
"Tone-Bone! how's it going?" I said.
"Good, good. Me and the guys are at my house, wanna come hang? We got food!"
"Alright nigga, I'm in. I'll be there in a widdle bit. Byee" I hung up the phone and slipped my shoes on. The sky was covered with dark clouds when I walked outside. About half way to Tony's house, it started raining. Lovely.

When I finally approached his house, I was soaking wet. I knocked twice and walked on in. All of the guys were strung across Tony's living room staring at me.
"Uh hey guys." I walked over to the couch and pushed Mike's legs over to make room for me to sit.
"It's raining outside, what do you wanna do," Mike asked.
"Let's watch a movie, I guess," Jaime mumbled.
"STAR WARS!" Tony and I said in unison and highfived.
"No!" Vic, Jaime, and Mike yelled back.
"Fine.. Losers.." I grumbled. "Let's watch School of Rock?"
"Fosho!" Mike said and got up to put the movie in.

"Wait a minute. I was told there was food. I don't see any. Did you lie to me, Perry?" I said.
"Well... the guys wanted to hang and they wanted you over here, so I kind of lied, but I mean, we could make something. Or order pizza." he said.
"Ooh! Can we make a trip to wally world and get the stuff to make food! and a cake possibly? I got cash!"
"Okay. Jaime, we're taking your car. Come on guys." Tony said.

We all piled up in Jaime's car and drove to walmart. When we got there, Tony, Jaime, and I walked over to the grocery isle. Mike and Vic took a different track.
"What are we making?" Jaime asked.
"Well, I was thinking about making chicken chunks and some homemade macaroni and cheese. and a cake." I said looking in the meat isle for chicken breasts that don't cost an arm and a leg.
"I likeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... cake, cake is good, ohhh oh oh," Tony sang. I handed him the chicken breast to put in the cart and pushed him.
"You guys are weird and embarrassing."
"What else do we need for the food?" Jaime asked.
"We need flour, soy sauce, corn flakes, Velveeta, twisty macaroni, sour cream, milk, pineapples, mandarin oranges, whip cream, and eggs."

After we got the stuff for food, we had to find Mike and Vic, who could be anywhere. We walked around the toy isle, where we thought they would be. But they weren't there. Eventually, we ran into them near the movie isle. We checked out and headed home. I took the stuff in the kitchen and took the stuff out of the bags. I decided to start with the cake since it would take longer.
-insert part where I cook food, seriously, it's nothing special-

"Selene. You're a damn good cook, girl," Mike said, taking another bite of the macaroni.
"You haven't eaten her cake yet! It's heaven," Vic said. I usually make him cakes every year on his birthday.
"Okay, Selene. Show us what you got." I heard Tony say. I walked to the fridge and pulled my cake off of the shelf.
"What kind of cake is this exactly?" Jaime asked.
"It's called a pig-licking cake. It's a family recipe. Ignore the name, dig in!" I cut everyone a piece of cake and handed it to them.

"Selene, this cake is sex," Tony said
"If this is what sex is like, I'm a fucking slut," Vic said, laughing.
"I have a lot of sex, and this-" Mike pointed to his piece of cake with his fork. "Is sex."
After everyone got finished eating, we walked back into the living room and Mike turned the movie on. I pulled out my phone and texted Jaime 'I should've never told him. He can't even make eye contact with me now. I'm such an idiot. Why did I have to tell him." I looked down to make sure the message sent. Oh it did, to Vic.
"Well, Mother FUCKER!" Everyone turned to look at me, not knowing I had sent the message to the wrong person, or that I even sent a message. I stood up and walked out of the house. I can't do anything right. I laid on the damp grass and looked up to the clouds. There wasn't many considering it just rained like a bitch.

"Don't you fucking say that, Selene." I turned around and saw Vic standing on the porch. I put my head back down on the grass and continued to look at the sky.
"Look at me!" he yelled. I sat up and turned around to face him.
"What do you want? Here to make fun of me? Go ahead."
"Stop that!" he sat down on the grass beside me.
"What? Stop what, exactly? Please enlighten me." I said sarcastically.
"THAT! Stop acting like you did something wrong! All you did was tell me you loved me. You're acting like you murdered someone."
"Well excuuuuse me. I am so so sorry that I don't know what to do with myself. Like I said, just forget everything I said. Pretend I never said anything." I looked down at the grass.
"Well.. what if I said I didn't want to?" he asked, moving my head so I was looking into his eyes.
"..what?"
"What if.. I told you, I don't want to forget what you said. What if I said, I have feelings for you?"
"but.. what about when you said that the kiss didn't mean anything?"
"Well we were drunk when we kissed that night. I didn't know if it meant anything or not and I didn't wanna say it did and then you feel awkward. That kiss didn't mean anything. The only kiss that matters is this one." he put his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me. It was a gentle kiss. Not sloppy and drunk like last time.

"I still don't understand, does this mean we're together or.. ?"
"Only if you want." he said.
"I want, believe me." I said back
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I understand if you're mad at me. I took way too long to post this, due to personal problems.
But, I'm back and it's all good. I tried to keep this from being too chick-flick-y or whatever. I didn't want it to be cookie cutter. Haha.
Hope you enjoyed! c: