Status: I will update as often as possible

But I Swear to God I'm Gonna Change the World

Guess it's time to say goodnight

"Um, Vic, I think we should go back inside before everyone freaks out," I said and patted his leg.
"Okay. Let's go." he stood up and helped me off of the grass. Once I was up, I interlaced my fingers with his and we walked back into the house.
"What happened out there?" Jaime asked us with a huge smile as soon as we got in.
"Don't pretend like you weren't looking out the window the whole time, Hime," I said and sat on the arm of the couch.
"Wait what?" Tony tilted his head sideways "I'm lost, what happened?"
"Vic and Sel are together now, idiot. Notice their hands," Mike said.
"I hold hands with Sel but we were never together." he replied. I rolled my eyes and kissed Vic. I turned back around to face Tony and he put his arm around me.
"Good 'nuff?" Vic asked. Tony nodded and made room for us on the couch. We sat there until the movie was over and Tony's mom walked through the front door.

"Hi Tony. Hey guys. Ooh. What smells good?" she walked to the kitchen. She was probably smelling the chicken.
"Sel made chicken and cake!" Tony yelled and almost fell off of the couch. I laughed at his clumsiness.
"Are you guys staying here tonight? I don't mind, I'm just wondering so I know how many cranky teenagers I have to deal with tomorrow," she said.
"Well, Vic, Jaime, and I are. I don't know about Selene, though?" Mike said. Everyone looked at me.
"Um.. yeah okay. If that's okay with you guys, I mean I can go home if you want. Cause, I understand how you might want guy time or something or maybe you just don't want me staying here. Which is okay. And y'know-" I stopped when Tony put his hand on my face.
"Stooop. If you wanna stay, you can stay. You always act like you're doing something wrong. You're fine," he said.
"Okay. I will, but I have to go get some stuff from my house.. I'll be back in a minute. Vic, you wanna come?" I got off of the couch and Vic stood up.
"Yeah I will, we'll be back guys," he said and we walked out of the house.

We held hands and talked while we walked to my house.
"Hey Vic?" I said as we turned onto my street.
"Yes ma'am?"
"I hate to bring this up again, but why didn't you just tell me how you felt when I told you how I feel?" I asked.
"Well.. I was scared.. I don't really know. Jaime called me and he was like, what the fuck man? and I felt really bad.. If I put you through any pain saying that kiss didn't mean anything after saying I loved you at the party. I'm a fucking idiot, I'm sorry. I love you."
"It's okay. I'm glad you told me though. I love you too," I said. We approached my house and I opened the door.

We walked in and my Mom was in the living room. There were bottles of alcohol scattered around her.
"Selene, where have you been? Why the fuck is here?" she slurred, pointing at Vic. You could tell she had been drinking.
"I've been at his house, because my mother is crazy. He walked me here so I can get some stuff. I'm staying at Tony's tonight. His Mom said it was okay." we walked upstairs and I got my schoolbag and some clothes and some other stuff I needed. Once I got everything, we left.
"Sorry you had to see my mom like that," I said.
"It's okay." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I dialed my Dad's number.

"Hello?" he said.
"Hi Dad. I'm just calling to let you know that I'm okay." I said.
"Thank you. Where are you? Who are you with? I know you're not at home and I don't blame you, I just want to know where you are."
"I'm with Vic right now. I'm staying at Tony's tonight with the guys."
"You know how I feel about those boys, Selene"
"Daddy! It's okay! The guys are fine. I've been over there how many time's now? Plus Tony's mom is there."
"Okay, sweetheart. Be careful walking in the dark. I just want you to be safe. I've gotta go, I'll call you tomorrow. Love you."
"I love you too, Dad." I hit the end button and rolled my eyes at Vic. We walked up to Tony's house and went in. Everyone nodded the "'sup" nod. Vic and I sat down on the couch and a lay my head on his shoulder.
"I'm tired. I got like, no sleep last night, because SOMEBODY was being a weirdo and didn't know what was going on between us and SOMEBODY said the OTHER SOMEBODY felt one way while he said he felt another way! Well, I slept, but I couldn't stay asleep," I said.
"If you need to, you can go to sleep in the guest room. We don't mind. You know where it is," Tony said.
"I think I might. I'm so sorry guys," I said. I picked up my bag and walked to the guest room.

I sat my stuff on the floor next to the bed and lay down on the bed. I closed my eyes and began to drift to sleep. Then the door opened.
"Selene, you awake still?" Vic asked.
"Huh? Uh yeah. Now I am." I sat up.
"Sorry if I woke you up." he walked over to the bed and lay next to me.
"It's okay. What's up?" I asked.
"Nothing. I just wanted to come in here with you if that's okay." he said and rolled onto his side so he was facing me. I did the same and faced him.
"Thinking about school tomorrow makes me want to die," I said.
"Me too, but at least Winter break is in a few weeks." He moved to where he was laying on his back. I moved closer and laid my head on his chest.
"I don't even know how I'm going to pass this semester. Ms. Jacky is fucking stupid. She doesn't count half of the work I do."
"I know. I hate her so much, but she's on bed rest now. Y'know, since she's prego."
"Yeah. That's good. I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnight. I love you, Vic."
"Night, Sel. I love you too." I pecked him on the lips and laid my head back on his chest and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I went to Warped Tour the other day and I met them! Yay. Haha.
Feedback is good!