Status: I will update as often as possible

But I Swear to God I'm Gonna Change the World

Help

"Wake up! We only have an hour for all of us to take showers and get ready," I heard Tony voice say, muffled though, considering I was still half asleep. I opened my eyes and I was still in Vic's arms. He felt so warm and he looked so sweet when he slept. I turned my head and looked at Tony.
"Wake up your boyfriend, I'm getting in the shower." he walked out of the room.
"Vic, wake up," I whispered into his ear and tapped him on the shoulder. His body shuffled around a bit and his eyes fluttered open.
"Good morning," he said in a sleepy voice. Aw. I love his sleepy voice.
"Good morning. Tony said we only have an hour for all of us to get ready and junk, so I'm gonna go get in the shower." I got up out of bed and grabbed my stuff. I noticed someone was already in the shower upstairs so I walked downstairs. Tony's mom was about to leave.
"Have a good day, Selene!" she said, walking to the front door.
"You too!" I said back and continued walking to the bathroom.

I shut and locked the door behind me before I slipped my clothes off. I turned on the shower and watched as the heat of the water made steam rise from above the curtain. I stepped in and let the water hit my back. After washing my hair and my body, I turned the water off and stepped out of the bathtub. The cool air rustled against my skin as I dried my body and slipped on my clothes. I wore black skinny jeans, an orange shirt, and a black sweater. After I straightened my hair, I put on my vans and walked out of the bathroom. Jaime, Tony, and Mike were already on the couch when I got to the living room.
"Good god, Selene. You take forever," Mike said as I sat on the loveseat. I stuck my tongue out at him. Not long after, Vic came downstairs ready to go. He handed me my schoolbag and motioned the guys that we should leave. We all piled into Tony's car and rode to school. I didn't have any classes with the guys, or any of my friends for first period. It were always the hardest to get through. I walked to my locker and got my books out. On my walk to first period, I passed up some cheerleaders. They all wore their little skirts and their half shirts. See, if they wore something like that and they weren't cheerleaders, they wouldn't be allowed to wear that.

I got to my first class, history. Barely anyone was in the classroom when I arrived. I went to the back of the room and waited for class to start. I hated that I always had to sit by the obnoxious people. Not just jocks, but weird, annoying people. In history I had to sit by this freak who is in love with me. I know what you're thinking, I should be flattered, right? No. It's gotten to the point to where he knows more about my life than I do. I tried to keep from making eye contact with him, but he always found a way.
"Good morning, Sel," he said, looking at me in a way no one should look at anyway, even if they're in a relationship.
"Don't call me Sel. Only my friends and family call me that. You are neither," I said, not turning to look at him.
"Oh yeah, those guys with weird hair and piercings? Why do you hang out with them anyway?" I shuffled my stuff around and turned to look at him.
"Listen here, Aaron. You're going to have to stop that. They are my bestfriends, you talk about them again, and I will personally kick your ass." I turned away from him, trying to pay attention to what the teacher was saying, so I could pass at least this class this semester. About halfway through class, my head started to hurt. I ignored it and continued to do my work. When class was over, I walked to my next class. Once again, I was one of the first people in there because like a smart person, I got books for more than one class when I went to my locker. I sat down at my desk and waited for Vic and Tony to get to class.

"Selene, can I see you for a moment up here, please?" I rolled my eyes and walked up to the teacher.
"Yes, Ms. Sylvester?" I leaned back on the desk behind me.
"I'm afraid that you may be failing my class, Ms. Cameron.." she had a clipboard in her hand, looking at my grades.
"I may be? If I'm failing, tell me. Don't waste your time," I said.
"Okay, Selene. You're failing my class. You're missing 4 assignments.." she trailed off.
"Oh I'm sorry, I haven't had time to do your schoolwork due to the fact that my mom is always drinking and arguing and I don't know where my Dad is staying. I'll try to get those right in to you."
"Oh... I'm so sorry. If you would have brought in a note, maybe I could give you some credit."
"Yeah okay, I'll get my drunk mom to write a note, as soon as she can. You know how those drunk ladies are." I rolled my eyes and walked back to my seat. My head began to spin as I sat down.
"Are you okay?" Tony asked me, tapping me on the shoulder. I nodded my throbbing head, even though I wasn't near okay. After second period, I walked to my locker and got some books out. On my way to my third class, I began to feel bad again. I put my hand against a locker and closed my eyes. I didn't know what was happening.

I told myself to push through the pain and started walking again.
"Feeling a bit down?" I rolled my eyes at the familiar voice.
"Go away, Aaron. I really don't feel well and I'm just trying to get to my next class. I don't need you around," I began to walk up the stairs.
"Where's your little boyfriends?" he said. I pushed him away and when I did, I lost balance and fell. I couldn't open my eyes. I couldn't talk. I tried to get up by grabbing the railing, but I lost balance again.
"Aaron, I hate you, but please get help or something. Don't pull anything funny, just get help." I managed to get that out.
"Selene!" I heard one of the guys yell before I hit my head on one of the stairs, trying to bring my head up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah, what's wrong with Sel?
Thanks so much for reading, guys, it really means a lot.