Status: I will update as often as possible

But I Swear to God I'm Gonna Change the World

Stay with me

"No, sweetheart. It's only 7:30. You can still go to school," my dad said as we walked out of the hospital with my stuff in hand.
"but dad..." I put my stuff in the back seat and got in the car.
"No buts, you're going to school. You're stuff is in the backseat," he said and put his seat belt.
"Okay." we pulled out of the hospital parking lot and got on the road to school. I didn't know that the hospital was so close to my school. He dropped me off and I walked in. Everyone was still rushing to first period. I hurried up and put my stuff into my locker and walked to first period. Luckily, it was on the first floor. Everyone stared at me as I made my way to my seat. I ignored them and listened to the teacher. I had no room to fail this class. It was my best class. After getting through that class, I headed to my next class. I was first in class again.
"Selene, I know that you skipped half of school yesterday," ms. Sylvester stopped me when I walked into class.
"For your information, I was in the hospital. So, don't tell me that I skipped half of school yesterday, even all of the teachers know that. What's your problem?" I rolled my eyes and sat in my seat. Not much longer, I was getting tackle by four mexicans.
"Sel!" they all yelled.
"Guys, you just saw that I was okay last night. What are you doing?"
"We're really happy. Damn, someone in a pissy mood," Jaime said and sat behind me.
"I'm sorry. That old lady up there doesn't have a clue what's happening. She said I skipped school after her class. Yeah right if I was going to skip, I would've skipped her class too, fucking moron." I said and leaned back on my chair.

"Alright, class. As you should know already, you have track testing today. You will have three periods to do this test." the whole class groaned as she began handing out the test booklets. I opened the booklet and studied the problems. Nothing too hard, I guess. I knew most of the answers and the ones I didn't know, I just guessed. After three periods of testing, I finally got to lunch, which I had with only Vic. I decided to skip eating, though.
"Babe, why aren't you eating?" Vic asked poking at my tummy. Causing me to laugh my ugly laugh, because I'm ticklish.
"Stop-" I managed to get out before laughing again. "I'm not hungry."
"Are you sure?" I lay my head on his shoulder.
"Yeah. I'm just really tired."
"Aw, I'm sorry."
I walked from lunch to my advanced art class, which is basically my last good class. We started working on acrylic paintings. I decided to paint a picture of an octopus. I don't know, I just really like octopuses. I began drawing the outline and that's really all I got done in the time we had. After that class I just had a few more classes that really weren't worth telling you about. After my last class was over, I went to my locker and got my bag.

"Hey sweetie," I heard the familiar voice say. I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked past him, rolling my eyes.
"Oh come on, how are you still mad at me? I fucking helped you yesterday."
"Aaron, I'm not mad because it's you, I'm mad because of the way you address me. No 'hey Selene?' No, 'how are you today?'. You know I have a boyfriend. Stop trying." I started walking to Vic's locker which was almost on a different side of the school.
"I don't even barely like you anymore. I mean, have you seen that new chick? Hot damn I'd like a slice of that." I rolled my eyes.
"You're disgusting," I said and walked up to Vic. Aaron kept on walking as if he wasn't even talking to me in the first place.
"I'm taking you out tonight," Vic said, putting his arm around me as we walked to the school doors.
"Why? You don't have to do that." we walked out the doors and found Tony, Jaime, and Mike waiting for us. We started walking towards the car.
"Well first, yes I do, because I'm your boyfriend. Second, we haven't went out on an actual date yet. We're going bowling. It's nothing special but it's the only thing I can afford right now. Sorry." luckily, the car wasn't very far from the school, so we cramped in.
"Okay. Hey Tony? I'm staying over again okay? I won't go to sleep early, I promise. We can stay up and watch Star Wars or something," I said. He nodded his head and mumbled 'that's okay' barely loud enough for me to hear.
"I will too," Vic said.
"Well I'm not. I have stuff to do." Mike said.
"Me neither. I just don't like you guys," Jaime said. "No, I'm just kidding. I need to spend some time with my family. Hey am I taking you home, Selene? Or?"
"Yes please," we pulled up to my house and I crawled over Vic to get through the door, since I was sitting in the middle between Vic and Mike.
"I'm picking you up at 6:30, be ready nigga."
"Okay, I'll be ready, nigga," I said and pecked him on the lips.

I walked into the house. My mom was no where to be found. I rolled my eyes at her absence and continued to walk upstairs.
"Jesse? Will?" I called.
"We're going to Dad's tonight! He's coming to pick us up in about half an hour," I heard Jesse say from his room. I walked to his room.
"Have you seen mom?" I asked.
"Nope. We haven't seen her in two and a half days. That's why we called dad," Will said. I shook my head and walked to my room, setting my bag on my bed.
"Let me know when Dad gets here!" I said, putting my phone on it's charger. My phone said it was already 5:00. Weird. I walked to my closet and started looking for something to wear. Since we were only going bowling, I didn't want to wear anything fancy. I pulled out some skinny jeans and a purple long sleeve shirt. I grabbed some underwear and went to the bathroom. I set my clothes on the sink and started the shower. After slipping out of my clothes, I stepped into the shower and wet my hair. After a really long shower, I turned the water off and stepped out. I dried myself off and put my clothes on. I pulled up my sleeves and looked at my scars. I know they're not going to go away, but I would always check, just to see. They would, however, fade. The sight of them disgusted me, so I pulled the sleeves back down. I combed my hair out and put some eyeliner on until I finally was pleased with the face that was looking back at me in the mirror. I shut the light off and continued to my room. I picked up my phone and it said it was 5:45. Hmph. I guess i did take a long shower. I slipped on my vans and walked downstairs. My father was downstairs, sitting on the couch with Will and Jesse.
"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked, sitting on the chair.
"Sel, I'm just going to stay here with the you guys tonight, because I'm worried about your mother. I don't want her coming home at four in the morning, wasted and falling or something."
"That's alright.. but, I'm staying over Tone's again tonight.. and Vic's about to pick me up. We're going bowling tonight.. I'm sorry, I'm not going to be here," I said.
"Well, uh, I guess that's alright." then there was a knock at the door. A big smile crept upon my face as I ran to the door. I don't know what it was that made me so excited. Maybe the fact that we haven't even been alone except for that night, since we've been together. I opened the door and attacked him in a hug.
"Someone's happy to see me," he said, kissing my forehead. I walked over to my dad and gave him a hug goodbye.
"Call me when you get to Timmy's or whatever," he said.
"TONY!" Will, Jesse, and I said, rolling my eyes and grabbing my jacket off of the banister. Vic and I walked out of the house towards his car. I got in and put my seatbelt on and Vic did too.
"So Sel, how was art today? I know it's your favorite class. How'd it go?"
"It was good. I'm painting an owl and I think it might turn out really good," I said and leaned my head on the window.
"Do you really love owls or.." he said as we pulled into the bowling alley.
"Not as much as I love you beebee" we walked into the bowling alley and got our lane and shoes.
"I'm going to destroy you, Vic!" I yelled as I was putting our names into the computer.
"Don't even get your hopes up, girl." I picked up my ball and stepped from the tile to the wood. I ran up to the lane, swinging my arm and letting go. I put my arms to my sides and wobbled side to side, as if the ball would follow my body movements. I squinted my eyes as the ball knocked down 8 of the 10 pins. Leaving a split. I turned around and made a face at Vic.
"Your little penguin dance is cute," he said mockingly.
"Oh shut up," I laughed and my ball spat out of the ball retriever thing. I swung my arm back and tossed the ball towards one of the pins, knowing I couldn't get both of them.

After three games, I lost all three, but only by a little bit. So, it wasn't that shameful. We were now in the car, driving back to Tony's.
"I told you I would win!" Vic said, smiling.
"Whatever! Tonight was just an off night. Any other time, I would've kicked your cute little mexican butt," I said.
"Aw seems like someone's a bit defensive."
"I am not defensive.." I said, obviously defending myself.
"I'm just kidding. I actually thought you were going to win. I just got lucky, I guess." we pulled up to Tony's house and parked on the road in the front. Vic and I got out and walked to the door, without knocking and walked in. Tony was laying on the couch watching batman. When I shut the door behind us, he turned around and sat up.
"Hey guys. Who won?" he asked. Of course he'd ask about that first.
"Vic did. Whatever man. He got lucky," I said.
"Aw. Poor little Sel." I made a face. My head started to hurt. Of course, I ignored it, like the idiot I am, but the more and more we talked, it got worse. When I realized what was happening, I grabbed Vic's arm tightly.
"What's wrong Selene?" he sounded worried. Then everything went black like last time.

***

"Selene?" I heard Vic's voice say. I shuffled around and sat up. I was in the guest room, laying in the bed with a pillow propping me up. Vic was sat next to me. When I looked at him, he smiled.
"Ugh. I hate this. I don't even know what's causing it," I said and leaned on him.
"I don't like it either. Just know that I'll never let you fall," he said, stroking my back with his fingers.
"Where's Tony?" I promised him I wouldn't go to sleep early. Shit.
"He's sleeping."
"Oh... that stinks."
"Selene?"
"Hmm?" I had my arms around him, looking at him in his eyes. Ever since we've been together, it's been so much easier to look him in the eyes.
"I love you. I know you know that already, but I don't think you truly understand. I love you so much. I just want to write it on my forehead and scream it at old ladies. You are the missing piece of my puzzle. I don't ever want to lose you. I don't know what I would do without you. I don't know where I would be," I smiled and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my hands were grabbing his hair. I felt his hands wander from my face. They began making their way up my shirt. I pulled on his shirt and pulled it over his head. He gently pushed me down against the bed, without breaking the kiss. I pulled on his belt as he yanked on my jeans, pulling them off.
"Are you sure you want to do this, Sel? I don't want to push you into anything-" I kissed him again, making him shut up and pulled his jeans off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I didn't put the whole scene because I'm really bad at writing sex scenes and you would laugh at me so.
I'm so sorry for the delay. I've been having serious writers block, but that's all cleared up now.

f e e d b a c k p l e a s e