Status: Hope you enjoy this story! Please comment!

Ouija Board

The Night When It All Began

Halloween night.

I walked over to Justin's house in my Batgirl costume. I knock on the door, the door opened quickly.

"Hey Elly you look great!" he said, I looked at him up and down. He wore a Superman costume, his hair was as perfect as ever, and his bag was halfway full.

"You went trick or treating without me?!?!?!" I yelled. We always go together... it's a family tradition.

"No these are from my house,"he said, I smiled evily and dropped the whole bowl in my bag, I took the bowl out empty.

"Hehe Let's go," I said, he nodded and we both jogged into the car. I opened my door and jumped in, as did he.

"You got the board?" he asked, I smiled and took it out of my bag.

"Yep," I said, he smiled and we drove to Adrianna's house. I saw Adrianna outside talking to Samantha, and Greyson. I got out of the car and walked up to them.

"Hey," I yelled, they turned and smiled.

"Hey Elly, you look good,"Samantha said, I smiled.

"Thank you, you do too," I said and looked at her costume, She is Zombie Lady Gaga, and Greyson is just a Zombie. Adrianna is Supergirl, to match my cousin, her boyfriend, then came Valentina and Logan they were matching too! Valentina was an 80's girl, and Logan was an 80's guy! I feel lonely. I saw someone, in the corner of my eye, next to me.

"You stole my costume," he said, I jumped and looked at him.

"Dahvie you scared the pee out of me," I said, they all laughed. Dahvie had his arms crossed, he was wearing a Batman costume.

"At least we're matching, I was feeling lonely for a moment there," I told him, he smiled.

"Then I'm glad I wore this,"he said, I smiled back at him.

"Okay lets go get some candy!" Logan yelled, we all cheered and walked on the sidewalk. An hour and thirty minutes later we were back at Adrianna's house with bags filled with candy.

"I'm soo tired," I complained, and got on my knees.

"Stop your whining,"Justin said, I narrowed my eyes at him, and he narrowed his back.

We walked into Adrianna's house. Her house is huge. Long staircase, beautiful chandelier, the floor was beautifully done, and just huge. Yeah Adrianna was pretty rich.

"So we gonna play the game?" Logan asked, I nodded.

"Yup," I said and sat on the floor.They all sat with me, in a circle around the Ouija Board.

"Lights off, and get me those candles," I said, Logan got up and turned off the lights, while Greyson got the candles. I put the candles where the instructions told me to.

"What do we do now?" Greyson asked.

"I think we have to ask if they are here," I said, I put two of my fingers softly on the piece and Dahvie did the same.

"Is there anyone here?" I asked, the board piece slowly started to move.

"Dahvie don't play with me," I warned, he shook his head.

"I-i'm not doing it," he said, the piece moved to 'Yes'

"Whoa," Logan said, I cleared my throat.

"Um anyone else wanna do it?" I asked and removed my fingers from the board, the board shook violently. I put my fingers back on the board.

"Never mind,"I looked at the board in fear.

"How many are there?" Dahvie asked,the piece moved to a one then a five.

"Fifteen," Valentina said, we all looked at each other.

"I told you this was a bad idea," Adrianna said, I looked at her.

"No it's fine," I told her.

"What gender?" I asked, the piece moved to 'Male' then to 'Female'.

"What age is the youngest, and oldest?" Greyson asked, the piece moved to 'six' then to 'forty'. Poor child.

"I'm not gonna ask any names but Why haven't you moved on?" Samantha asked, the pieced moved to an R-E-V-E-N-G-E. My eyes widen.

"Umm okay were done playing," I said,and was about to close it when it flew across the room,we all froze, and walked over to it.the pieces moved and spelled out Y-O-U-A-L-L-A-R-E-D-O-N-E .

"Elizabeth look at what you did!" Adrianna yelled, I looked at her frightened.

"Me! You're the one who agreed!" I yelled, Justin got in the middle of us.

"Okay it's no bodys fault, How did we know there were gonna be evil spirits?" Justin asked.

"Adri,Can I stay?" I asked her, she nodded.

"Sure,"she said.

"Me too," Samantha spoke.

"Me three," Valentina says.

"How about us?" Justin asked.

"I'm not allowed to have guys over, but okay,"she said, "Batgirl show Batman his room,"she told me, I nodded and walked away knowing he would follow. I walked up the stairs and froze when I saw the dark hallway.

"Come on you big baby," Dahvie said and put his hands on my shoulder pushing me lightly. I heard footsteps from ahead, I got closer to Dahvie.

"Umm did you hear that?" I asked him, he nodded.

"Yea,"he said.

"Dahvie, do you think there are actual ghost here?" I asked him, he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not sure,"he said, I walked over to a door.

"Well heres your room,If you need me I'll be next door," I told him and was about to walk away, but he pulled me into a hug.

"Dahvie are you-"

"Yes,just stay like this for a minute," He said, I slowly nodded and hugged him back.After a minute he pulled away.

"Okay I'm good," he said, I chuckled and looked at him.

"Night," I told him,walking over to my door.

"Night,"he replied, I opened my door and walked inside.There was a bed in the middle,and a nightstand, with a lamp on it. I walked over to the nightstand and opened the drawer, there were comfy pajama pants and a shirt. I unzipped my costume and it fell to the ground, I took off my mask,boot covers,glove,and shoes. I laid on the bed and after thirty minutes I fell asleep. I woke up about an hour later, but I wasn't on the bed I was floating in mid air, facing the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the 3 Recs, 6 Subscribers, and 4 Comments! Much appreciated. Please continue commenting and subscribing and reccomending <3