‹ Prequel: John Doe 2
Sequel: Ki Kokoro 1
Status: Rekindled - Expect recurring Updates.

Ismail 1

Ismail 1

Magic, magic is just it .. too bad I came too late to be a true mage, though. If I'm lucky, though, I can at least be a good magician. Or .. maybe the table turns just a little bit more, and allow me to be a mage? Who knows? Well, I for one do not, to my dismay. Ok, I've been into magic all my life, for all I can recall.

Ok, I do understand, time has been turned and it's still turning further .. to accommodate with the shift. While the time turns, so does history .. I've come to understand. In the beginning, when I was small, before 2000, magic was little more then simple tricks. Then, at 2001 that all changed? ok, just a little at a time .. so slightly, I did not notice .. until, the accident ..

Something went wrong. Nothing serious, But still. since then, I've not performed for audience.
Then, at school, I learned; on the office, new classes came up. I mean new once, I know, because I asked the assistant .. I just had to ..

Well, ok .. then again, how could I help but notice? There was something new, odd. Powerful to the new classes. At first she was surprises, so she checked the records .. and the times was according to being new. With my experience and caution, it went all smooth and good. In the beginning, then new students came along; among them, came Denice, who I later learned, seems to be in love.. with me, despite the fact I'm very much not so.

She is also too old to be true .. witch. Maybe this also bugs her, I do not know. Not that I care that much. Her over-weight is not too much of a burden as such, nothing bad about fat people, I believe it's not her fault.

Actually, what is bothersome about her, is the nagging. She's on me all the time, I sometimes think , she seems not to understand, it's not good. I do not appreciate it, especially at certain times. Like at the magic class last week. I did not see how it got for her, but I was summoned. So I know how it went. I've come to understand, she took it hard.

Understandable, as I heard her frightened, frightening scream, as did all in the class. I almost thought everyone did? The school, and everyone else. Then I came to understand, somehow the magic saved them, everyone outside the class.

That part I do not understand , who does? The teachers are worried about it. it's come to the librarians attention, so now Amr is at it. Ok, this is the coolest of librarians, and that means allot, Librarians are extremely cool. They know so much, even the things you can not even grasp the concept to ask about?

And most understand things, things that cracks once brain apart. And Amr is .. yes .. he is .. ok, the master .. lacking any more appropriate words. I guess he's the wizard of old .. long forgotten, and lost in time ..

Ok, though he's very much not lost. Rather, we're the once lost .. as a group, in comparison. Maybe god was there, when he was given his name? Yes, I believe in god .. actually, there are many, an entire pantheon .. at least that's what I think it's called? Which makes me recall the Egyptians of old .. they knew .. understood this and survive themselves?

Then, they lost themselves, maybe they will once again come forth in time? For the information, I have a few books .. I read them often, and prey every night, not to mention when ever I find the appropriate time, or when I find it fitting. Thus I preyed for Denice .. in her hard times. Now I know, she's to need it, very much, I've seen it in her eyes ..
♠ ♠ ♠
1/24/(1.0.2)